Purple Ghost Candy By Seedsman: Comparative Grow 2024 By Gwhunran

Lush, GW!

I don't like to make assumptions.

But after reading your last post, can I assume that the grow area is running normally? šŸ˜
Good morning GDB.šŸ¤  Well, since you asked, it is running normally.:cheesygrinsmiley: I'm still making adjustments to things, to keep the environment in the zone. :hmmmm: Shutting down one side has affected RH a little. Don't know why,:hmmmm: the dehumidifier should have an easier time with less vegetation and one less reservoir adding to the humidity. :hmmmm: But it's been higher.:oops:
It's supposed to be hot again today, as it probably will be in your neck of the woods too.:bong: The area where the MAC is hanging does not have AC just fans, so I am going to turn the AC to a cooler setting and leave the door open to the grow, in hopes that enough cooled air will flow into the drying room to keep the temps below 90F. If I have to, I will run both ACs at the lower setting. :hmmmm: The electric bill last month with the hot weather, running two ACs in the grow, and having visitors for a few days, ended up being a little over $500.:oops:

That last pic....just Wow!

@Preston9mm had a nice run as my laptop's background...
IMG_9436.JPG

But the only thing constant is change...
IMG_9437.JPG

Thanks, GW! :thanks:

(And thanks to you too, @Preston9mm!)

Good morning GDB.šŸ¤  Well, since you asked, it is running normally.:cheesygrinsmiley: I'm still making adjustments to things, to keep the environment in the zone. :hmmmm: Shutting down one side has affected RH a little. Don't know why,:hmmmm: the dehumidifier should have an easier time with less vegetation and one less reservoir adding to the humidity. :hmmmm: But it's been higher.:oops:
It's supposed to be hot again today, as it probably will be in your neck of the woods too.:bong: The area where the MAC is hanging does not have AC just fans, so I am going to turn the AC to a cooler setting and leave the door open to the grow, in hopes that enough cooled air will flow into the drying room to keep the temps below 90F. If I have to, I will run both ACs at the lower setting. :hmmmm: The electric bill last month with the hot weat!her, running two ACs in the grow, and having visitors for a few days, ended up being a little over $500.:oops:
That's a real chunk of money, GW! Shame on me for my complaints about my last monthly bill of $302 (about 2x the usual). :oops:

It's just been too damn hot!

That last pic....just Wow!

@Preston9mm had a nice run as my laptop's background...
IMG_9436.JPG

But the only thing constant is change...
IMG_9437.JPG

Thanks, GW! :thanks:

(And thanks to you too, @Preston9mm!)
Wow, that's a compliment. :love: :cheesygrinsmiley: One of my buds made the wallpaper picture. šŸ¤  Thanks for this.
Grinnin' like a possum eatin' a sweet tater.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

That's a real chunk of money, GW! Shame on me for my complaints about my last monthly bill of $302 (about 2x the usual). :oops:

It's just been too damn hot!
Yeah, the electric bill is getting pretty serious.:oops: I don't know what folks that are already struggling are gonna do.:hmmmm: My groceries cost twice as much too. :oops: Good thing I lived below my means for the last 30 years.:)

At least the weed has done well and my years smoke is almost "in the bag." :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Purple Ghost Candy
by Seedsman
Flip +80

Last day. :) After topping up the reservoir, habit.šŸ™„ The lights were turned off. šŸ˜¢ Harvest starts tomorrow.šŸ¤  I'll probably take a few pics then too, but may not get them posted for a few days.šŸ™„ Lots of scissor work ahead for me. :oops:

PGC flip +80 (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, flip +80.

PGC flip +80 (2).JPG

PGC flip +80 (3).JPG

PGC flip +80 (4).JPG

PGC flip +80 (5).JPG

PGC flip +80 (10).JPG

PGC flip +80 (11).JPG

PGC flip +80 (12).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, flip +80. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Purple Ghost Candy
Flip +80
Sally grow area

Starting harvest tomorrow.:)

Individual stalks, buds, and closeups.:love:

PGC flip +80 (6).JPG

PGC flip +80 (6)2.JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, flip +80. Closeup of previous photo.

PGC flip +80 (7).JPG

PGC flip +80 (8).JPG

PGC flip +80 (8)2.JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, flip +80. Closeup of previous photo.

PGC flip +80 (9).JPG

PGC flip +80 (13).JPG

PGC flip +80 (14).JPG

PGC flip +80 (15).JPG

PGC flip +80 (15)2.JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, flip +80. Closeup of previous photo. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Geez, GW. I wouldn't be sure how to even trim such a frosty plant! She's got leaves that are frostier than many of my buds turn out to be. šŸ‘€

What a strain! You nailed it! :Rasta:

Geez, GW. I wouldn't be sure how to even trim such a frosty plant! She's got leaves that are frostier than many of my buds turn out to be. šŸ‘€

What a strain! You nailed it! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB. :love: I hope to keep some of the frosty fans separate and see how they cure. :hmmmm:
Your buds are pretty durn frosty. :oops: I'll get a frosty soil grow one day.šŸ™„

Purple Ghost Candy
Flip +78
Sally grow area

Individual stalks and closeups:)

PGC flip +78 (5).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, flip +78

PGC flip +78 (6).JPG

PGC flip +78 (7).JPG

PGC flip +78 (8).JPG

PGC flip +78 (9).JPG

PGC flip +78 (11).JPG

PGC flip +78 (12).JPG

PGC flip +78 (13).JPG

PGC flip +78 (10).JPG

PGC flip +78 (10)2.JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, flip +78 :love::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
Gasping at the glitter! :adore:

Gasping at the glitter! :adore:

Oh, and happy harvesting! :thumb:
Thanks Carmen, :) They are sticky ones for sure. :cheesygrinsmiley: I have worked on them two days now, and still have the back plant to go.:oops: I will finish tomorrow. :cheer:
:woohoo: times up!

Bring those beautiful buds home! Have a short and sticky day and enjoy the scissor hash!
I'm done for the day. :love: Still one more to go.:) Heck, when I have to spend a few days trimming,šŸ™„ I'm wishing the scissors would magically stay clean. :oops: My dang scissors get all caked up,:oops: and my gloved hands are sticking to everything.:oops: :rofl:
Scissor hash City!!!! Looks sticky and frosty!! šŸ˜ŽāœŒļø
Hey Scottay,:) I'm so tired of trimming bud,šŸ™„ I'm usually just wiping it off with my thumb, and rubbing it on the little rosin buds.šŸ™„:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman
Flip +81
Sally grow area

Harvest day. :)

Took a few pictures of the plants and stalks before chopping them down. It took me three days to chop, trim, and hang them. I got most of the cleanup done today, with just a little left to do to the room. šŸ¤ 

It will take a couple of post to get the pics up.:hmmmm: Than another couple of post to get the chop pictures up.:hmmmm:

The samples that have been drying, have been tested and do not disappoint. :cheesygrinsmiley: Not much taste yet but a strong buzz .:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley:

PGC flip +81 (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, flip +81, August 2, 2024.

PGC flip +81 (2).JPG

PGC flip +81 (4).JPG

PGC flip +81 (5).JPG

PGC flip +81 (6).JPG

PGC flip +81 (7).JPG

PGC flip +81 (8).JPG

PGC flip +81 (9).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, flip +81, August 2, 2024.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Purple Ghost Candy
Flip +81
Sally grow area

Pre harvest pictures.:)

PGC flip +81 (10).JPG

PGC flip +81 (11).JPG

PGC flip +81 (12).JPG

PGC flip +81 (13).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, flip +81, August 2, 2024.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Back
Top Bottom