Purple Ghost Candy By Seedsman: Comparative Grow 2024 By Gwhunran

Harvesting the Purple Ghost Candy.

Three days of chopping, trimming, and hanging. There are also two boxes of flowers that didn't get hung up and three gallon bags of trim in the freezer.🤠

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman. Flip +81. Starting the harvest.

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (2).JPG

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (3).JPG

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (14).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman. Flip +81. 2nd day of harvest.

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (15).JPG

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (16).JPG

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (17).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman. Flip +81. 3rd day of harvest.

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (23).JPG

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (24).JPG

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (25).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman. Flip +81. 3rd day of harvest. All plants chopped, trimmed, and hung. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
Next the cleanup.🙄

Purple Ghost Candy
Harvest from 8-4-24 Day 4

PGC harvest +4 (1).JPG

Sally grow area after the Purple Ghost Candy was harvested and the room cleaned up for the next time. :)

PGC harvest +4 (2).JPG

Sally grow area after the Purple Ghost Candy was harvested and the room cleaned up for the next time.

PGC harvest +4 (3).JPG

The stumps and roots in their 6"net pots with clay pebbles. The pebbles will be recycled into other pots. Non-hydro.

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (20).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman. Harvested, trimmed, and hung stalks. Plus two boxes of loose buds and 3 gallon bags of trim for bubble hash.

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (22).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman. Harvested, trimmed, and hung stalks. Plus two boxes of loose buds and 3 gallon bags of trim for bubble hash.

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (21).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman. Harvested, trimmed, and hung stalks. Plus two boxes of loose buds and 3 gallon bags of trim for bubble hash.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Individual hanging stalk pictures of Purple Ghost Candy. It should take from 6-10 days to dry before cure.

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (5).JPG

Hanging Purple Ghost Candy stalk.

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (13).JPG

Hanging Purple Ghost Candy.

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (7).JPG

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (9).JPG

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (10).JPG

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (19).JPG

Hanging Purple Ghost Candy. Kept a few of the triched up leaves on.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (18).JPG

Hanging Purple Ghost Candy. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Can't seem to get the pictures and labels straight. I delete them and the don't delete. So, Just ignore the repeats on the end.

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (12).JPG

Individual hanging stalk pictures of Purple Ghost Candy. It should take from 6-10 days to dry before cure.

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (5).JPG

Hanging Purple Ghost Candy stalk.

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (13).JPG

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (7).JPG

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (9).JPG

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (10).JPG

Hanging Purple Ghost Candy. Kept a few of the triched up leaves on.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Hanging Purple Ghost Candy. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Can't seem to get the pictures and labels straight. I delete them and the don't delete. So, Just ignore the repeats on the end.

PGC harvest Aug 2024 (12).JPG

Looking like a really good harvest and some tasty buds. Inspiration for my grow

Looking like a really good harvest and some tasty buds. Inspiration for my grow
Thanks Kaw900R, :) I think it turned out well and there are plenty of trichomes on the buds. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Just get ready for the stretch.

Is your user name a bike you ride? :hmmmm: I have a 09 Kawasaki C14.:) I sold my 06 Hayabusa a couple of years ago. I haven't been riding much because of illness the last couple of years, but the C14 is ready when I am.:)

Nice work there man! LOTS of work haha.

Good clean up job on the tent too. It’s amazing how trashed they get during a grow when it starts so nice and clean!

Thanks Kaw900R, :) I think it turned out well and there are plenty of trichomes on the buds. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Just get ready for the stretch.

Is your user name a bike you ride? :hmmmm: I have a 09 Kawasaki C14.:) I sold my 06 Hayabusa a couple of years ago. I haven't been riding much because of illness the last couple of years, but the C14 is ready when I am.:)
Yes sir, I'm a kawasaki nut. Have a 84 tecate 3 wheeler, 84 1000 I need to rebuild from getting hit. A couple other bikes and a quad

Nice work there man! LOTS of work haha.

Good clean up job on the tent too. It’s amazing how trashed they get during a grow when it starts so nice and clean!
Thanks Ke0ncp. I was ready to sit down and relax at the end of each day's harvest.

It's hard on my OCD with the pieces of leaves laying everywhere. 🙄 I almost can't wait to break out the shop vac.🙄 I have a dedicated shop vac for the grow area. :) It's my old one, new one in the garage.🤠 I find a messy area makes it hard for me to concentrate on the task.🙄:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Fantastic frosty finish! :bravo:
Thanks Stone, :) It's drying well. 🤠 I've got the room arranged for drying now. Lights out, dehumidifier set to 60% and both ACs running to keep the temperature from going too high during the day.🙄 I would have never believed I would be burning electricity to give my drying cannabis the best conditions.:oops: Just have to look to the long term, as I will be consuming the PGC until this time next year. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
I have been sampling some that was chopped on day 60 something to allow for better photo taking in the grow area. It packs a punch even being 20 days younger than the main harvest.:hmmmm: Super sticky . :cheesygrinsmiley: I don't think I've grown any that had such huge calyxes.:oops::love::bong:

Thanks Stone, :) It's drying well. 🤠 I've got the room arranged for drying now. Lights out, dehumidifier set to 60% and both ACs running to keep the temperature from going too high during the day.🙄 I would have never believed I would be burning electricity to give my drying cannabis the best conditions.:oops: Just have to look to the long term, as I will be consuming the PGC until this time next year. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
I have been sampling some that was chopped on day 60 something to allow for better photo taking in the grow area. It packs a punch even being 20 days younger than the main harvest.:hmmmm: Super sticky . :cheesygrinsmiley: I don't think I've grown any that had such huge calyxes.:oops::love::bong:
My room is still set at 60 to 65% and they sit in open bucket bags curing. Almost done. I'm lazy and they cure well on their own in open air in my opinion.
I will be consuming the PGC until this time next year. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
I'd be super happy with PGC as my daily toke! Been hitting it a couple times a day and I have more to choose from than Carter has pills! It's top shelf in my book!

My room is still set at 60 to 65% and they sit in open bucket bags curing. Almost done. I'm lazy and they cure well on their own in open air in my opinion.

I'd be super happy with PGC as my daily toke! Been hitting it a couple times a day and I have more to choose from than Carter has pills! It's top shelf in my book!
Afternoon Stone:), my rh stays a little low now that plants aren't putting moisture in the air. My drying usually happens a little faster than the 10-12 days that a lot of growers report. :hmmmm: I'll bring them inside where the rh is no better, still low, and check them often. :) When they feel right, I'll put em in the grove bags.🤠 I might leave them open the first day but after that, I zip em up and hardly ever open them.:) I'll have some set aside for smoking for the next eight weeks.🤠

I'm still smoking, Panama, Golden Tiger, Acapulco Gold, Wedding Cake, Fuel D. OG, and Colombian Gold. I don't even know the ID of the hash anymore. I've got cartridges and rosin and quite a bit of tincture too. :cheesygrinsmiley: :rofl:

Afternoon Stone:), my rh stays a little low now that plants aren't putting moisture in the air. My drying usually happens a little faster than the 10-12 days that a lot of growers report. :hmmmm: I'll bring them inside where the rh is no better, still low, and check them often. :) When they feel right, I'll put em in the grove bags.🤠 I might leave them open the first day but after that, I zip em up and hardly ever open them.:) I'll have some set aside for smoking for the next eight weeks.🤠

I'm still smoking, Panama, Golden Tiger, Acapulco Gold, Wedding Cake, Fuel D. OG, and Colombian Gold. I don't even know the ID of the hash anymore. I've got cartridges and rosin and quite a bit of tincture too. :cheesygrinsmiley: :rofl:
You're not going short anytime soon lol.

You're not going short anytime soon lol.
I know right. :rofl: I'm taking a break in the inside grow room.🙄 The wife desires some travel, and she's been a good sport about me growing and staying home all the time. :love: Well now I'm doing pretty good and have recovered from the medical issues.:) After we do a bit of traveling, if there's enough time left before hard winter sets in, I might put in another grow, but I doubt I'll have time.:hmmmm:😢
I say all this to say, one of the things I was nervous about was "running out". :oops:🙄 Anyway, after thinking about it for a little bit, I realized that I had enough to make it through till next year.:cheesygrinsmiley::rofl::bong:

Congratulations on a fantastic grow and harvest. I hope to see some of those buds in the NOTM contest soon ;) It must be great to finally be feeling better after what you've been through. Hope you and the Mrs. enjoy your travels.

Have fun!
I think we'll be visiting relatives and dining out. :)
Congratulations on a fantastic grow and harvest. I hope to see some of those buds in the NOTM contest soon ;) It must be great to finally be feeling better after what you've been through. Hope you and the Mrs. enjoy your travels.
Thanks LKA,:) It's good to get them in the bags, but I'll miss tending them.🙄 I hope some of the buds are photogenic. :) I wish I knew how to take pictures of harvested buds to make them look like many I see on the contests.🤠
I am feeling pretty good.:) It's good to be rid of the bag.:) I know it was necessary for me regain my strength, but wearing it made many of my daily activities a real challenge.:hmmmm::oops: Couldn't wear regular pants, the auto seat belt squeezed it, and leaks/failure kept me around the house most of the time for nine months.🙄

Excellent journal and grow @gwhunran
Your should not need any smoke for a while.

Glad to hear you are on the mends and getting healthier.
Enjoy your traveling, even if it is to relatives.
That's something my wife and I enjoy, but are unable to at this time.

I just placed my smaller PGC into a dark period before she is harvested.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thank you Toke, :) I share it with a few folks and should still have plenty.:) Most of them don't consume as much as me.🙄 It has taken a few months, for everything in the body to start working normally again.:oops: I also have to watch out for hernias. I had to live with one where the bag was for quite some time.:oops: Very unpleasant. :bong:
I couldn't have ridden in the vehicle for hours before now, and still probably won't do more than five hours at a time.
Good luck with your PGC.:) The early stuff I've sampled did not disappoint.:love: Just have to let it cure and achieve it's best.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Back
Top Bottom