Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative Grow Using Remo Nutrients By Tokin Roll

Thank you for stopping by @StoneOtter and @Hash Hound
No Italian's here, just Scotch, Irish and English :rofl:

Time for this one to be updated also.

Both @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy are doing well and starting to get a little top heavy. I had to take the yo-yo's from my 4x4 tent to use in my 3x3, so I could start rigging up supports for things to come. I have more yo-yo's if I need to put more up.

Health wise I foresee no problem's and they are getting very sticky on all the buds. I need to start wearing gloves when I work on my ladies they are just to sticky. Not that I am complaining; it is a good thing. The @ViparSpectra KS-5000 has been doing a phenomenal job on my ladies. They lack nothing with this LED. I know it is not needed, but i have been rotating them under the light.

So far so good, I have not had any issues to this point with @Remo Nutrients and as you can see the plants seem to like it. For the most part I have been sticking by there schedule, but lately I have been noticing a little nutrient burn so I will be backing down on the Natures Candy and Astro Flower for a week or two and see how they react.

Here are some current images.
Sorry for the images drop.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok.. :bong:

For the most part I have been sticking by there schedule, but lately I have been noticing a little nutrient burn so I will be backing down on the Natures Candy and Astro Flower for a week or two and see how they react.
Hey Tokin Roll, I didn't like having burned leaves during flower with some of my previous grows it was my own fault as everything has to be accurate as possible with coco to prevent it from happening generally i found the main reason of it was the timing of feeding and the amount of run off, what medium mix are you using with the nutrients?

Back
Top Bottom