Purple Ghost Candy By Seedsman: Comparative Grow 2024 By Gwhunran

Well GDB, there ain't much plant maintenance going on. 🙄 I've reached as far as I can between the nets and trimmed the stuff that won't add anything nor see the light. The back part just has a free for all. 🙄 I need arms like that old bball player, Manute Bol, not Shaq, to do the trimming, but even then the leaves get in the way of seeing what your doing and things get cut that shouldn't have. 🙄
I seem to get away with running them thick, as I've done it a few times now. Lots of fans running, good climate control thanks to the AC, and a dehumidifier that keeps the rh in that low range flowering plants love. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
Screenshot_20240530_090549_Chrome.jpg

Jiggi, that thing looks like it might eat my buds.

1717086729117.jpeg

Here's an image of Manute Bol, that I was referring too. :) All arms and legs too:oops: and the best I can remember he was a nice fellow that would have probably settled for a few buds, to share all that reach.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Jiggi, that thing looks like it might eat my buds.

1717086729117.jpeg

Here's an image of Manute Bol, that I was referring too. :) All arms and legs too:oops: and the best I can remember he was a nice fellow that would have probably settled for a few buds, to share all that reach.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
I can see the similarities 😇 great minds think alike. :passitleft:

I can see the similarities 😇 great minds think alike. :passitleft:
Or we fly off in a tangent. Me sinus has been bothering me so I put a pause on smoking for a few days now. I had almost forgotten that I've got quarts/946ml/qt of tincture, just aging in a cool dark cabinet. Anyway, just had 10ml and....

old man sledding.jpg

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman
Comparative Grow 2024
Flip +18
Sally grow area

The grow area is running normally. :)

I had more stretching so a few more stalks were shortened by a node or two. 🙄🤠
Most pictures will be from the front as getting above them is impossible now. :hmmmm::bong:
A site to see. They still look good. :) I always get some wind burn in the front as a 20"/51cm fan is blowing pretty hard into the front.

PGC flip +18 (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, flip +18.

PGC flip +18 (1).JPG

PGC flip +18 (2).JPG

PGC flip +18 (3).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, flip +18. 🤠:bong:

Magnificent!
Thanks Carmen, they're huge. :) I pulled a few stalks to the side after the pictures and tied them. Hoping to keep the tip tops more to the side than directly under the light in the middle.:hmmmm: There's still a few stalks that are directly under the middle. We'll see which ones fare better.:hmmmm:🤠

Comparative Grow 2024
Flip +20
Sally grow area

The grow area is running normally.

The plants are flowering faster. A few more stalks had to be adjusted to the light. The reservoir will be changed tomorrow. Repeat of the last one, Early Bloom.

CO2 bottle changed out. Start of #3.

PGC flip +20(1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Flip +20.

PGC flip +20(2).JPG

PGC flip +20(3).JPG

PGC flip +20(4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Flip +20. 🤠

Comparative Grow 2024
Flip +22.
Sally grow area.

The plants are looking good and developing flowers nicely.🤠 I decided to cut a small valley right down the middle of the screen. :oops: The bottom being about a foot above the 2nd screen. :hmmmm: I will lose some bud in the harvest but getting good pictures should be much easier as they ripen and the buds get larger.:hmmmm::) I usually get plenty at harvest so I'm not worrying about the sacrifice of a few flowers. :)

They are drinking hard and the PH is dropping slightly, even with the daily top ups of high ph tap water. :) The light penetration is good with this strain. :cheesygrinsmiley: There should be bud way down the stalk.:bong:

PGC flip +22 (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman. Flip +22.

PGC flip +22 (2).JPG

PGC flip +22 (3).JPG

PGC flip +22 (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman. Flip +22. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Comparative Grow 2024
Flip +22.
Sally grow area.

The plants are looking good and developing flowers nicely.🤠 I decided to cut a small valley right down the middle of the screen. :oops: The bottom being about a foot above the 2nd screen. :hmmmm: I will lose some bud in the harvest but getting good pictures should be much easier as they ripen and the buds get larger.:hmmmm::) I usually get plenty at harvest so I'm not worrying about the sacrifice of a few flowers. :)

They are drinking hard and the PH is dropping slightly, even with the daily top ups of high ph tap water. :) The light penetration is good with this strain. :cheesygrinsmiley: There should be bud way down the stalk.:bong:

PGC flip +22 (1).JPG

PGC flip +22 (2).JPG

PGC flip +22 (3).JPG

PGC flip +22 (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman. Flip +22. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
🎶from the ceiling to the walls🎶
Love it

Purple Ghost Candy
by Seedsman
Comparative Grow 2024
Flip +24
Sally grow area

Gotta watch what you wish for :hookah:
Ain't that the truth. :cheesygrinsmiley: If I'd known I'd be getting my wish, I'da wished they stopped stretching a foot ago. 🙄:rofl:

The plants are looking good and continuing to flower pretty fast.:hmmmm:🤠 The PGC's reservoir PH is not dropping as fast as the MAC next door.:hmmmm: Just and observation. :) The PGC is requiring more high PH tap water at top up though. They're drinking heavier. :):bong:

PGC flip +24 (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, flip +24.

PGC flip +24 (2).JPG

PGC flip +24 (3).JPG

PGC flip +24 (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, flip +24. :):bong:

You're in the thick of it, GW! And so much more time to go! :Rasta:

You're in the thick of it, GW! And so much more time to go! :Rasta:
Yeah it's thick in there. :hmmmm: 🙄 The light seems to be getting down deep into them though.:) Probably because the node spacing is pretty long.:hmmmm: I cut a big valley right down the middle under the light, hoping to get better pictures up and down those long stalks.🤠 Most of the tallest stalks have also been cut at the top.🙄 They were just too close or touching the light.:oops: I should still get plenty of bud.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Comparative Grow 2024
Flip +26
Sally grow area

The grow area is running normally.:) I state this at the beginning of each update, to verify all the equipment is running normally with no malfunctions.:love:

The plants continue to look good and flowers are growing.🤠 I added 20ml of CalMag+ yesterday. 60ml were added during the last reservoir change. This is near the maximum recommended. I'm not noticing any yellowing on the PGC but may be seeing some on the MAC next door. 🙄:bong:

Just watching them grow. :cheesygrinsmiley:

PGC flip +26 (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, flip +26.

PGC flip +26 (3).JPG

PGC flip +26 (4).JPG

PGC flip +26 (5).JPG

PGC flip +26 (6).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, flip +26.:):bong:

Thanks Stone, :) They are a little behind the MAC next door but there's more of them.:cheesygrinsmiley: I have high hopes for them after looking at some of the grows that are further along in flower. :hmmmm::):bong:
They do that. Mine has smallish bud size but there's lots of them too. High Hopes baby! :hookah: These are going to be some fine smoke I'm thinking!

Back
Top Bottom