Miracle Harvest Chronicles

Screenshot_20240715_142623_Chrome.jpg

The pods are called plugs, and the batteries are called plays. They don't sell their plugs on the website because legally they can't. So they sale their batteries and their clothing merchandise on the site.

They also have a new hemp website just add hemp to the website url lol you can get hemp sent to your house.

Not that I'd advertise any of these products as these should honestly be avoided lol

Ok, I got a better look on another website.
They're reminding me a little bit of the cartridges @StoneOtter filled using his homemade rosin.
Can you fill/refill them using homemade concentrate? Or am I way off base?
I don't technically think you're supposed to refill them, but I meannnn you totally can, you'd just mix the terpene from the old oil and the new one, and you can burn out the atomizer making a burnt flavor.

Plugplay is one of the brands my son uses but he just buys carts. He's fond of the distillate without the liquidizers and such.
That's dope, I wonder if he's on the discord – I pretty much live on there, and to put it lightly my vaping addiction pales in comparison, for those people. For that I'm glad. I see people religiously buying 8 plugs in a day just to down a full pod and be on their second is insane.

That's dope, I wonder if he's on the discord – I pretty much live on there, and to put it lightly my vaping addiction pales in comparison, for those people. For that I'm glad. I see people religiously buying 8 plugs in a day just to down a full pod and be on their second is insane.
Sounds almost like there's an addictive chemical in there or something.

Sounds almost like there's an addictive chemical in there or something.
Something I've been wondering for awhile, something similar to an opiate or something, the "withdraws" are near the same.

You know what that sounds like an amazing idea, and if there's a chance I ever get to set aside the time to do all this I will and would like to post everything as transparent as possible here on 420mag. Only issue I have right now I work 10.5 hour shift and being able.to hit the vape during the break is seriously helpful and honestly what gets me through.

Dang seems like everyone I know is playing that fork-knife game. I play warzone and world of warcraft myself lol.

@InTheShed I think I'm stupid. Lol

I remember I have a tds/ec pen and that it tells me the ec on the package, is that an accurate way of measuring nutrients in the water? If so I've been wayy over doing the amount of nutes by about x3 lmfao. I did a teaspoon and it measured near 3.4k ec

Nvm according to the website I did use the correct thing however the website is different from the bag, so I still over did it this time too but not by as much! So I say it's a win.

Screenshot_20240717_171243_Gallery.jpg

Not cannabis but a trumpet vine, are these aphids, or just roots?
Those appear only near the leaf joints and do appear all over the plant but again only in certain places.

Also this is a neighbors plants, but it has grown over the wall and into my yard withing the two weeks I haven't been back there. Was kinda confused when I opened my door too trumpets on a bunch of vines.

20240717_171656.jpg

I guess another idea those could be where those trumpets grow out of maybe, but idk cause look like those inly occur on the ends?

Any chance you can add plant information to your pics in addition to your name? It would be much easier to follow the grow if we knew which plants were which!
My phone does the watermarking, and you can only do one, so I'd have to do extra editing. I do that on my other profiles. AFAIK 420mag wants unedited pics

The site would actually prefer pics to be uploaded to the gallery and named with info about what's in them, to help with SEO. Besides that, they don't prefer unedited pics or I'd be in trouble with my arrows, circles, and labels!

Photos​

Please do not post anything graphic, illegal or dangerous. Photos of nudity, minors, weapons, blood, gore or death are prohibited. Non 420 related political or religious photos/memes may be deleted without notice.

Upload all plant & fungi related media to our Photo Gallery; like cannabis, mushrooms, grow supplies, lights, etc.

Use "Attach Image" from the editor window to embed photos in posts for all non-420 related photos; like cars, landscapes and off topic memes.

See our Photo Gallery Guide for more information.
Only contest pics shouldn't have graphics or text in them as I recall.

Back
Top Bottom