Miracle Harvest Chronicles

Thank you again to @Justin Goody for these amazing genetics some of the best growing autos I've ever ran so versatile.

Thank you @InTheShed for keying me in on washing the buds, I'm gonna get a picture of the water before I dump it there so many bugs and eggs and poop, and caterpillars. Ew

My hands were sticky just doing the wash, Im currently running them under a fan and will be like that for about an hour or so, sadly no way or time to dry it before tomorrow. So into some freezer bags and it's gonna have to go - unless I just leave it or in a paper bag or something until I make to our destination about 6 hours away.

Ruby didn't make it due to some serious warnings from the locals that were traveling from my destination. She's at home with her mom.

I made it safely with my youngest and yes I got all my gear. Now I just have to hope for some sponsorships, as I don't have a tent and there's no privacy fence.

Does that mean you're in the Beehive state rather than next door? I might have missed a step in the middle.
Yup im currently in the beehive state

I'm in the beehive state finally all settled in - sorry I haven't been on in a bit but I am back, just gonna have to wait on the growing stuff for a bit. I have everything but a grow tent ( lights, carbon filter, inline duct) and some soil.

But I do have SOME exciting news!!! I have now officially been diagnosed in the state of Utah and am currently a medical card holder!!!:tommy:

I'm in the beehive state finally all settled in - sorry I haven't been on in a bit but I am back, just gonna have to wait on the growing stuff for a bit. I have everything but a grow tent ( lights, carbon filter, inline duct) and some soil.

But I do have SOME exciting news!!! I have now officially been diagnosed in the state of Utah and am currently a medical card holder!!!:tommy:
Congrats Brother :high-five:
So happy for you.
Settle in no rush. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom