MAC (Miracle Alien Cookies) - Herbie's Seeds USA, By Gwhunran In Hydro

MAC (miracle alien cookies)
by Herbie's Seeds USA
Flip +60
Sue grow area
The grow area is running normally. :)

The PH is staying stable.

The plants are looking good. 🤠 I'll try and pretty up the front plant between now and the 14th, for a contest picture. :) Just trimming up the fan damaged leaves.🙄 I run the front facing box fan towards it and the leaves get beat up pretty bad.🙄 I may put the plants on water at the next reservoir change.:hmmmm: I'll run the current Ripen reservoir longer than normal until then. :hmmmm: It would normally be changed in three days.:)

I'm liking the look of the buds and if they taste as good as they smell, I'm in for a treat.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

MAC flip +60 (1).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +60.

MAC flip +60 (2).JPG

MAC flip +60 (3).JPG

MAC flip +60 (8).JPG

MAC flip +60 (4).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +60.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Flip +60
Sue grow area.

Individual stalks and closeups. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

MAC flip +60 (5).JPG

MAC flip +60 (6).JPG

MAC flip +60 (7).JPG

MAC flip +60 (10).JPG

MAC flip +60 (9).JPG

MAC flip +60 (9)2.JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +60. Closeup of previous photo. :cheesygrinsmiley::love:

Flip +62
Sue grow area

The grow area is running normally.:)

The plants are looking good and continue to mature.🤠

MAC flip +62 (1).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +62.

MAC flip +62 (2).JPG

MAC flip +62 (3).JPG

MAC flip +62 (5).JPG

MAC flip +62 (9).JPG

MAC flip +62 (10).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +62.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Flip +62
Sue grow area

Individual stalks and closeups. :)

MAC flip +62 (6).JPG

MAC flip +62 (7).JPG

MAC flip +62 (8).JPG

MAC flip +62 (11).JPG

MAC flip +62 (13).JPG

MAC flip +62 (12).JPG

MAC flip +62 (12)2.JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +62. Closeup of previous photo. :cheesygrinsmiley:

MAC flip +62 (14).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +62.🤠:bong:

by Herbies Seeds USA
Flip +64
Sue grow area

Everything in the grow area is running 4.0 :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm holding off on changing out the reservoir, because the next one will straight water.:) I am running a 11/13 light schedule at the moment at 300w. They are finishing up.🤠 It's hard to find a white stigma anywhere but the very top of the stalks.🤠:bong:

MAC flip +64 (1).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +64.

MAC flip +64 (2).JPG

MAC flip +64 (3).JPG

MAC flip +64 (7).JPG

MAC flip +64 (5).JPG

MAC flip +64 (6).JPG

MAC flip +64 (4).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +64. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Flip +64
Sue grow area

Individual stalks and closeups.

MAC flip +64 (8).JPG

MAC flip +64 (9).JPG

MAC flip +64 (10).JPG

MAC flip +64 (11).JPG

MAC flip +64 (13).JPG

MAC flip +64 (13)2.JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +64. Closeup of previous photo.

MAC flip +64 (12).JPG

MAC flip +64 (12)2.JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +64. Closeup of previous photo. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

The frost on your plants is sensational gwhunran. Is it the nutes, the CO2, something else? What's your secret to that degree of sugar coated goodness?

The frost on your plants is sensational gwhunran. Is it the nutes, the CO2, something else? What's your secret to that degree of sugar coated goodness?
Thank you Carmen. :) I'm afraid that I don't really know.:hmmmm:🙄 I started growing in this space about 14 years ago. About the only thing that remains the same, are the dimensions of the space and the 6" exhaust that exits the floor and under the structure.:hmmmm: I mention this to say that, over the course of that time, I've improved my control over the total grow environment.:) AC's, dehumidifier, lots of fans, timers, and CO2. The space is well insulated.
I've used three part liquid General Hydroponics nutes since I started growing. 🤠 I also started growing using hydroponic indoors because when I started, outside wasn't an option.:oops:
I think I've grown good plants since my 2nd grow, but have had problems of varying severity along the way.🙄 The trichomes got better after going from HID (metal halide and high pressure sodium) lights to leds,:hmmmm: but that's not to say the HIDs didn't grow frosty buds.:cheesygrinsmiley: I just think the leds have performed better.:hmmmm::)
I have lot's of aeration in the reservoir but no res. temp control.:hmmmm: With a flood and drain, I don't think a cold reservoir is as important as with a DWC or RDWC. :hmmmm::) I've never had real problems with my reservoirs, running them at the spaces ambient temperature.:)

Thank you Carmen. :) I'm afraid that I don't really know.:hmmmm:🙄 I started growing in this space about 14 years ago. About the only thing that remains the same, are the dimensions of the space and the 6" exhaust that exits the floor and under the structure.:hmmmm: I mention this to say that, over the course of that time, I've improved my control over the total grow environment.:) AC's, dehumidifier, lots of fans, timers, and CO2. The space is well insulated.
I've used three part liquid General Hydroponics nutes since I started growing. 🤠 I also started growing using hydroponic indoors because when I started, outside wasn't an option.:oops:
I think I've grown good plants since my 2nd grow, but have had problems of varying severity along the way.🙄 The trichomes got better after going from HID (metal halide and high pressure sodium) lights to leds,:hmmmm: but that's not to say the HIDs didn't grow frosty buds.:cheesygrinsmiley: I just think the leds have performed better.:hmmmm::)
I have lot's of aeration in the reservoir but no res. temp control.:hmmmm: With a flood and drain, I don't think a cold reservoir is as important as with a DWC or RDWC. :hmmmm::) I've never had real problems with my reservoirs, running them at the spaces ambient temperature.:)
Thank you. So it's years of dialing in the grows :) Sugar errwhere! :passitleft:

Thank you. So it's years of dialing in the grows :) Sugar errwhere! :passitleft:
Having a dialed in room environment makes it much easier to concentrate on the plant for me. :)

Now I'll hang myself out there and add one bit of unproven superstition.🙄 Maybe the Golden Ratio of my grow room dimensions and 4'x4' screen required a 600w high pressure sodium light.:hmmmm::) When going to LEDs, it was stated that a 400w-450w LED light was the equivalent of a 600w hps light. :hmmmm::bong: So I ran with 600w LED and normally don't exceed 450w output. I hooked up a wattmeter between my light and the wall socket and marked my dimmer knob positions for watt output. :)

From google:
The golden ratio, also known as the golden number, golden proportion, or the divine proportion, is a ratio between two numbers that equals approximately 1.618. Usually written as the Greek letter phi, it is strongly associated with the Fibonacci sequence, a series of numbers wherein each number is added to the last.🤠

I'm normally left brained.:) But I have a few areas where I'm open to the spiritual/unexplained.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Flip +66
Sue grow area

Everything is running normally in the grow area. :) I think the last CO2 tank will probably finish overnight.:hmmmm:
They seem to be using less this tank, The tank has lasted longer.:hmmmm:

The plants continue to mature. I may put them on straight water tomorrow.:)
The buds are smelling good and stinking up the place in a big way. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

MAC flip +66 (1).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +66.

MAC flip +66 (2).JPG

MAC flip +66 (3).JPG

MAC flip +66 (4).JPG

MAC flip +66 (5).JPG

MAC flip +66 (6).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +66. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

MAC
Flip +66
Sue grow area

Individual stalks and closeups. :)

MAC flip +66 (8).JPG

MAC flip +66 (9).JPG

MAC flip +66 (12).JPG

MAC flip +66 (11).JPG

MAC flip +66 (11)2.JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +66. Closeup of previous photo.

MAC flip +66 (10).JPG

MAC flip +66 (10)2.JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +66. Closeup of previous photo. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

As it turns out, @gwhunran, the golden ratio is also the perfect dimensional ratio for a loudspeaker cabinet. I built a pair of cabinets for some 8" triaxial speakers based on the golden ratio 1.618Hx1.00Wx0.618D.
They turned out great. Nice flat response.

Having a dialed in room environment makes it much easier to concentrate on the plant for me. :)

Now I'll hang myself out there and add one bit of unproven superstition.🙄 Maybe the Golden Ratio of my grow room dimensions and 4'x4' screen required a 600w high pressure sodium light.:hmmmm::) When going to LEDs, it was stated that a 400w-450w LED light was the equivalent of a 600w hps light. :hmmmm::bong: So I ran with 600w LED and normally don't exceed 450w output. I hooked up a wattmeter between my light and the wall socket and marked my dimmer knob positions for watt output. :)

From google:
The golden ratio, also known as the golden number, golden proportion, or the divine proportion, is a ratio between two numbers that equals approximately 1.618. Usually written as the Greek letter phi, it is strongly associated with the Fibonacci sequence, a series of numbers wherein each number is added to the last.🤠

I'm normally left brained.:) But I have a few areas where I'm open to the spiritual/unexplained.:cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm not sure that the Fibonacci sequence is spiritual, perhaps mathematics verges on the so-called spiritual by dint of it's esoteric nature 🤔 I wonder how many unexplained mathematical mysteries AIs will begin to unravel and explain to us going forward! The golden ratio brings balance and proportion to bear. I use it in composition :)

Back
Top Bottom