MAC (Miracle Alien Cookies) - Herbie's Seeds USA, By Gwhunran In Hydro

How come it was initially the runt?
MAC Seed plus 7 days (5).JPG

Runt front right. Day 7 from planting.

MAC day 23 veg (2).JPG

MAC day 23 veg. Runt in it's final place on the left.

MAC flip +36 (2).JPG

MAC Flip +36. All the tall stuff on the left of the screen is the "runt". :cheesygrinsmiley: :bong:

MAC (miracle alien cookies)
Flip +38
Sue grow area

The grow area is running normally.🤠

I'm starting two checks a day again and topping up the reservoirs on one of the two checks.:) Only checking and adjusting the PH during the once daily top up is letting the PH drop too much.:oops: So, I will check twice a day and make sure the reservoir is in the 6-6.5 range.:) The MAC is getting the yellowing leaves, that I'm trying to control.🙄 The Purple Ghost Candy next door doesn't seem to be prematurely yellowing but is getting the same treatment.:hmmmm::) I'm not ruling out the CO2 having an effect on the reservoir PH.🙄

The flowers continue to build and the plants look good with the exception of the yellowing leaves.🙄 The smell is incredible, overpowering the PGC next door in odor. :love::cheesygrinsmiley:
I mistakenly cut a stalk last week while trimming between the screens. :oops: I hung it up even though very immature. I cut the buds off the stalk yesterday, and it had my hands stinking very strongly.:oops::cheesygrinsmiley: Reminded me of grapefruit.:hmmmm::) I've got em in a small grove bag and will try them in a few weeks.:bong:

MAC flip +38 (1).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +38.

MAC flip +38 (2).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +38.

MAC flip +38 (3).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +38. Left side.

MAC flip +38 (4).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +38. Center view.

MAC flip +38 (5).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +38. Right side.

MAC flip +38 (6).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +38. Overhead.

MAC flip +38 (7).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +38. Tallest stalks on the left plant. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Flip +40
Sue grow area.

The grow area is running normally. :)
Changed out the CO2 tank yesterday. This will probably be the last one of the grow. Next grow I won't start the CO2 until the stretch starts, after flip. :hmmmm:🤠

40ml CalMag+ added two days ago along with a 15ml bump of Bloom nutes. The PH is more stable since yesterday.:) Nothing added during the morning check, PH within the 6-6.5 range.:)

The flowers are growing nicely and the smell is just amazing. :cheesygrinsmiley: Overpowering the smell of the Purple Ghost Candy next door in the Sally grow area.:oops::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

MAC flip +40 (1).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +40.

MAC flip +40 (8).JPG

MAC flip +40 (2).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +40. Left side.

MAC flip +40 (3).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +40. Center view.

MAC flip +40 (4).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +40. Right side.

MAC flip +40 (6).JPG

MAC flip +40 (7).JPG

MAC flip +40 (5).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +40. Overhead view. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Looks like it's gonna be a good yield buddy!! Happy Saturday!! 😎✌️
Thanks Scottay :) I think there will be lots of bud from this garden.🤠 Herbie's says, "Mac doesn’t take long to finish flowering and usually matures in 63 days after you switch your timer to 12/12.":oops::thumb::cheer:
Why do I have this sudden craving for chocolate milk? :hmmmm:
How did you know?:oops: The smell has hints of baked goods, the sweet kind.:love::cheesygrinsmiley:
What do they smell like?
They have a smell that provokes appetite.:hmmmm::) The immediate area in the grow smells as if someone left a warm pastry out.:love: After cutting undergrowth a while back my hands and arms were covered with stickiness and smelled of grapefruit. :hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley: The smell is definitely,:hmmmm: how do they put it,:hmmmm:🙄 loud.:rofl:

They have a smell that provokes appetite.:hmmmm::) The immediate area in the grow smells as if someone left a warm pastry out.:love: After cutting undergrowth a while back my hands and arms were covered with stickiness and smelled of grapefruit. :hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley: The smell is definitely,:hmmmm: how do they put it,:hmmmm:🙄 loud.:rofl:
The aliens have been baking miracle cookies again! 👽🍪🍪

by Herbie's Seeds USA
Flip +42
Sue grow area

The grow area is running normally. :)

Reservoir change this morning. Used the recommended amounts of General Hydroponics three part liquid nutes for 17 gallons in Mid Bloom. Added a spoonful of Epsom Salts and 40ml CalMag+. PHed to 6-6.5.🤠

The plants are continuing to build fine flowers. Seeing more trichomes.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

MAC flip +42 (1).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +42.

MAC flip +42 (2).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +42. Reservoir change inputs L - R; Bloom, Micro, Growth, Epsom Salts, PH down, and CalMag+.

MAC flip +42 (3).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +42. Left view.

MAC flip +42 (4).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +42. Center view.

MAC flip +42 (5).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +42. Right side.

MAC flip +42 (7).JPG

MAC flip +42 (8).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +42.:cheesygrinsmiley:

MAC flip +42 (10).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +42.:bong:

Flip +42
Sue grow area

Individual buds and closeups.

MAC flip +42 (9).JPG

MAC flip +42 (9)2.JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +42. Closeup of previous bud.

MAC flip +42 (11).JPG

MAC flip +42 (11)2.JPG

MAC flip +42 (12).JPG

MAC flip +42 (12)2.JPG

MAC flip +42 (6).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +42. Overhead of MAC. Forgot to post. 🙄

Looking chunky and frosty both!! Killin it buddy!! Happy Monday!! 😎✌️
Thanks Scottay! :) I've been anxiously awaiting the frost build up. I'm hoping for it to continue.🤠:bong:
And miraculous!
They are living up to their name for sure.:) Just hoping the taste matches the smell.:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom