MAC (Miracle Alien Cookies) - Herbie's Seeds USA, By Gwhunran In Hydro

MAC (miracle alien cookies)
Flip +48
Sue grow area

The grow area is running normally. :)

The PH has been stable for a few days.🤠 I've been checking and adjusting when necessary three times a day and topping up the reservoir once a day. Reservoir change tomorrow.

The flowers continue to build and mature at the same time.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

MAC flip +48 (1).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +48.

MAC flip +48 (2).JPG

MAC flip +48 (5).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +48. Mostly back plant.

MAC flip +48 (4).JPG

MAC flip +48 (6).JPG

MAC flip +48 (7).JPG

MAC flip +48 (9).JPG

MAC flip +48 (8).JPG

MAC flip +48 (3).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +48. Overhead view. :):bong:

MAC (miracle alien cookies)
Flip +50
Sue grow area

The grow area is running normally. :)
i named my grow areas Sally and Sue after a 1977 Jackson Browne song from the album Running on Empty, called Cocaine. The lyrics explain my naming and I find the song more like the experience, than the JJ Cale version.:hmmmm::bong:

PH took a little dive since my last check, yesterday.:oops: Adjusted back to 6-6.5.:)

The plants are looking good and the buds are growing nicely.:)

MAC flip +50 (1).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +50.

MAC flip +50 (2).JPG

MAC flip +50 (3).JPG

MAC flip +50 (4).JPG

MAC flip +50 (5).JPG

MAC flip +50 (6).JPG

MAC flip +50 (7).JPG

MAC flip +50 (8).JPG

MAC flip +50 (8)2.JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +50. Close up of previous flower. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Just stopped in to say hello. Hello.

The plants are looking great but I saw a mention of high RH. How's the wind speed in/under the canopy? I see all that beautiful flower and would hate to see bud rot set in.
Glad you stopped by Delps8 :)

No problems with the RH. :) It's lights out at the moment and my sensors say 47% and 43% in the two grow areas.:love: The dehumidifier is handling the large moisture output of the flowering plants. :cheer: It would be dripping wet in there without it.:hmmmm::oops:

Glad you stopped by Delps8 :)

No problems with the RH. :) It's lights out at the moment and my sensors say 47% and 43% in the two grow areas.:love: The dehumidifier is handling the large moisture output of the flowering plants. :cheer: It would be dripping wet in there without it.:hmmmm::oops:
@gwhunran what kind of dehumidifier are you using? I’m going to need to grab one in the next month or so for my current grow.

@gwhunran what kind of dehumidifier are you using? I’m going to need to grab one in the next month or so for my current grow.

Midea 4,500 Sq. Ft. Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier With Reusable Air Filter 50 Pint - Ideal For Basements, Large & Medium Sized Rooms, And Bathrooms I couldn't get the Amazon link to work. It showed $239 as a price.​

This is the one I got. :) It handles my 500 cubic feet of growing space. :) The specs are meaningless when your talking about a space full of flowering plants. I've read that most of the water that they drink ends up in the air, not within the plant.:hmmmm::oops:

This is the one I got. :) It handles my 500 cubic feet of growing space. :) The specs are meaningless when your talking about a space full of flowering plants. I've read that most of the water that they drink ends up in the air, not within the plant.:hmmmm::oops:
Link didn’t work but I just got one from @VIVOSUN that was marked down and the reviews said it works for 5x5 tents. I’m only 4x4 so should be good :)

No mas bud rot!

Good to hear. 47% is great!
Sometimes I notice the sensors at 58% but it works it's way back down. :) Got fans running, ACs running, and the plants drinking heavy and making big buds.:) It'll be lower at floor level where the dehumidifier sits. Setting it at 35% keeps the room in the 40% and 50% range with large plants.:)

Back
Top Bottom