Miracle Harvest Chronicles

Yes, though Spinosad should only be used 6x per growing season if that matters. Spray very early or late in the afternoon once the sun is off them. Wet pistils burn in the sun.
Honestly I'm gonna get photos but I pretty sure I'm close to chop. Those nugs are getting phat and no more white hairs are popping up.

Dear Lord, I may have spoken too soon about Utah. Amazon is starting to fire seasonal employees and I'm still not a blue badge. I'm also negative upt hours so I'm at double the risk of being let go right now. So might still end up over there..

That Dr Wookiee is a beast! I hope she smells as good as she looks

I have one Dr W growing as well, turned out to be a vigorous grower once topped she will gain another 10-12” and is setting up to be pretty good size.
IMG_5578.jpeg

I like your single stalk, always nice to see what happens when you just let them rip

That Dr Wookiee is a beast! I hope she smells as good as she looks

I have one Dr W growing as well, turned out to be a vigorous grower once topped she will gain another 10-12” and is setting up to be pretty good size.
IMG_5578.jpeg

I like your single stalk, always nice to see what happens when you just let them rip
I decided to top the ruby Tuesday Auto and I can definitely tell that was the right move, toping is definitely better than just leaving them to grow. But yeah I like to grow them out occasionally to see how they look without intervention.

I got thrips too! @Bill284 what's your mix on that SNS 209 stuff I'm following the 2 tablespoons per gallon – do you ever do a little more? And there's some very thin webbing all over again. I haven't been on a schedule but from here in our every 3 days in the morning I'm going to be spraying them down foliage, and adding it in the water every feeding.

Oh and @Justin Goody Dr. Smells kinda of like sour. D in the early stages then starts to get this tropical smell and boom a nice gassy cookie undertone hits ya.

Miracle Apple Custard is starting to make some smells of her own (idk if male plants can make terpenes (I hope not). I didn't examine it for long as I was spraying foliage. But it's more musky, caramely, creamy even.

Ruby Tuesday Auto is pungent, and I can't really contrast her smells to anything quite yet - faintly fruity, but also has this smell I'm not quite yet sure what it is lol unique to say the least

I got thrips too! @Bill284 what's your mix on that SNS 209 stuff I'm following the 2 tablespoons per gallon – do you ever do a little more? And there's some very thin webbing all over again. I haven't been on a schedule but from here in our every 3 days in the morning I'm going to be spraying them down foliage, and adding it in the water every feeding.

Oh and @Justin Goody Dr. Smells kinda of like sour. D in the early stages then starts to get this tropical smell and boom a nice gassy cookie undertone hits ya.

Miracle Apple Custard is starting to make some smells of her own (idk if male plants can make terpenes (I hope not). I didn't examine it for long as I was spraying foliage. But it's more musky, caramely, creamy even.

Ruby Tuesday Auto is pungent, and I can't really contrast her smells to anything quite yet - faintly fruity, but also has this smell I'm not quite yet sure what it is lol unique to say the least
I've been using it with my nutrients, you can m8x it with their feed water.
1 ml / l. That way the oil is inside the cells of the plant.
They don't like it .
Otherwise I do spray every 10 days aswell.
I follow recommended dosage with a little safers soap.
Do me a favor check my last post.
Thanks.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I've been using it with my nutrients, you can m8x it with their feed water.
1 ml / l. That way the oil is inside the cells of the plant.
They don't like it .
Otherwise I do spray every 10 days aswell.
I follow recommended dosage with a little safers soap.
Do me a favor check my last post.
Thanks.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Safers yesss thats the one ok I'll have to get a hold of some of that.

Oh no! That's so sad I really wish everyone the best during this time. I know how hard it was to lose my grandpa on my 24th birthday no less. He was in such bad shape with his dementia and all. I guess he ended up contracting an infection in his pacemaker by time they offered any sort of treatment it was too late. I really hope robs mom can pull through.

@InTheShed gonna be chopping her tomorrow or the next day what was the steps to washing her, she's in pretty bad shape black droppings and dead bugs galore, def only running this one with dry ice water hash, gonna be keeping the other girls in check with preventative SNS 209 foliar and root feedings.

I might just freeze the whole plant after roughly cutting the stems down a bit, and then cut the buds down when I get the time and equipment for the hash. I have no way to dry or cure right now. So if there's a list of what I can do with fresh frozen flower I'm all game lol.

@InTheShed gonna be chopping her tomorrow or the next day what was the steps to washing her, she's in pretty bad shape black droppings and dead bugs galore, def only running this one with dry ice water hash, gonna be keeping the other girls in check with preventative SNS 209 foliar and root feedings.

I might just freeze the whole plant after roughly cutting the stems down a bit, and then cut the buds down when I get the time and equipment for the hash. I have no way to dry or cure right now. So if there's a list of what I can do with fresh frozen flower I'm all game lol.
Most folks who wash go with a 2 or 3 bucket version, with the first bucket being water with a half cup baking soda and a half cup lemon juice. Swirl the branches around without bumping the sides or bottom of the bucket, and do the same with two buckets of plain water to rinse.

After washing leave them to dry in front of a fan for about an hour to drive the wash water off, and then proceed as you wish. If it's just going for hash I suggest dry ice hash over bubble hash. Much simpler, quicker, and easy cleanup. Dry ice hash works better with dry flowers than frozen wet ones.

Looking male to me. :( Give it a few more days though.
What I was thinking, I can only give it one more day anyways, as the trip is Wednesday. I was gonna try to take ruby Tuesday to finish her over to where I'm moving (gotta keep it more hush hush now) to.

Tryna see if my mom has a yard

What I was thinking, I can only give it one more day anyways, as the trip is Wednesday. I was gonna try to take ruby Tuesday to finish her over to where I'm moving (gotta keep it more hush hush now) to.

Tryna see if my mom has a yard
Working on finding out about the job today, alot of stuff to do. And to top it all off I HAVE to work tonight (11:45pm-430am) so I can at least have some vapes and money to take with me too.

20240813_072128.jpg

What the heck are those things? That's not normal sex organs is it? Wheres the calyx where's the balls I'm confused.
Unfortunately I think your concern is valid.
Those look a lot like balls.
What is the seed?
Reg?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Unfortunately I think your concern is valid.
Those look a lot like balls.
What is the seed?
Reg?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Indeed regulars, any seeds would be some damn good genetics, just sad I put in almost 2 months of hard work and nutrients into them. But I don't really want to let ruby get seeded as I've never grown her before and would rather find out what she's about unpollenated.

I should leave this male with my girl, and let her kill it. She's usually really good at killing everything, but weed she does excellent at so maybe it might live and breed with the neighbors (sorry, not sorry. Had it happen from them one year too). XD

Back
Top Bottom