Miracle Harvest Chronicles

Funny thing bout that 😂 No actual CBG in the CBG Destroyer. I bought it originally for that and it turned out to have 0.
Destroyer is Muay Thai Sativa crossed with ruderalis and it’s THE MOST mellow Sativa I’ve ever had. Also wildest weirdest smelling plant I’ve ever grown. Decided to cross it with things and it’s been a great addition to the genes. A Sativa that doesn’t give me anxiety/paranoia is rare.
What a funny coincidence, oh wellsies, still by looks of it some really fun and great crosses.

your stuff looks 🔥
Glad they found their way to you, best of luck and definitely stop by or tag me you have questions about those 2.
Nothing but love bro, fuhsho!

Seeds sprouted, onto the paper towel, until taproots are aleast a half to a full inch, then into their final pots for some of them.

Never trust webs...I was so happy I thought I had a garden guardian. Turns out I had a damn spider mite! I took down his web on my plants, and all I saw was the tiniest white spider, I tried go kill it but I'm not sure if I prevailed or if it dipped into the dirt. Need some SNS 217

I forgot to mention I also snuck in 6 of the last Miracle Apple Frostings I had left, they're regs so I expect a few males, and to lose a few. (Where I found the said spider mite)
20240615_084046.jpg

Update; beans are in spoil except for one lonely seed that didn't quite push through aftercracking it's shell ita one of the Autos and I for some reason can't remember which is which lol

I had got 3 10 gallon grow bags for those Autos but I poured two bag of soil and it was only enough for one so I said fuck it and went for 2 3 gallons for now. And I'll use those 3 10 gals for my 3 favorite plants lol

At this point I'll have to wait for the soil.

I'm open to donations for soil XD ( joking ofc)

Update; beans are in spoil except for one lonely seed that didn't quite push through aftercracking it's shell ita one of the Autos and I for some reason can't remember which is which lol

I had got 3 10 gallon grow bags for those Autos but I poured two bag of soil and it was only enough for one so I said fuck it and went for 2 3 gallons for now. And I'll use those 3 10 gals for my 3 favorite plants lol

At this point I'll have to wait for the soil.

I'm open to donations for soil XD ( joking ofc)
I've got hundreds of litres of it.
3 years cooking in sealed containers.
Can't give it away.
Moved it in a trailer, 5 hour Dr. :rofl: All the way up here.
Unfortunately too far or I have everything you need, everything. :hug:
I'll just pester you instead. :rofl:
Pics or it didn't happen ;)
Hehe.:passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I've got hundreds of litres of it.
3 years cooking in sealed containers.
Can't give it away.
Moved it in a trailer, 5 hour Dr. :rofl: All the way up here.
Unfortunately too far or I have everything you need, everything. :hug:
I'll just pester you instead. :rofl:
Pics or it didn't happen ;)
Hehe.:passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Shoot, I'd make that drive any day, brother. (If the gas werent so dang high) I'd love to see your side of the pond. Always been a dream to expat to Canada lmfao.

Oh there's the pics.:rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Haha I almost didn't post any this time 😅

Shoot, I'd make that drive any day, brother. (If the gas werent so dang high) I'd love to see your side of the pond. Always been a dream to expat to Canada lmfao.

Haha I almost didn't post any this time 😅
If you ever get north of the border you have a place to stay. :thumb:
Any time brother :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

First two Pics are either Dr. Wookiees, or The Wizard, either or but not both lol

More developed seedlings are the Miracle Apple Frostings, and Wedding Cake

Bottom is 1 Durban and 2 sour g!

Also forgot to post the Miracle Apple Frosting specs. Turns out it's actually Miracle Apple Custard

Happy Dreams Genetics
Miracle Apple Custard
(Apple Custard x Purple MAC)

Quote from grower
"I chose the loudest, strongest Apple Custard pheno I have to make this cross along with a super vigorous purple rhubarb colored MAC male. This strain produces a beautiful flower and amazing hash/rosin as well, with Candied Apple GAS and Sherbert flavors stacked full of trichomes and a balanced high."

Flowering Time
(57 - 63 days, October 5th to 10th)

Terps
Myrcene, Pinene, Caryophyllene, Linalool​

Also forgot to post the Miracle Apple Frosting specs. Turns out it's actually Miracle Apple Custard

Happy Dreams Genetics
Miracle Apple Custard
(Apple Custard x Purple MAC)

Quote from grower
"I chose the loudest, strongest Apple Custard pheno I have to make this cross along with a super vigorous purple rhubarb colored MAC male. This strain produces a beautiful flower and amazing hash/rosin as well, with Candied Apple GAS and Sherbert flavors stacked full of trichomes and a balanced high."

Flowering Time
(57 - 63 days, October 5th to 10th)

Terps
Myrcene, Pinene, Caryophyllene, Linalool​

073390_b981182235744aac9e422303bb29e554~mv2.png
073390_47a60bfec864420f9fd86adcefa96cfe~mv2.png
073390_f0a325dc8278443f8a6f8001651d5627~mv2.jpg

@Justin Goody
Dr.Wookies F1 Auto
(Barney's Farm Wedding Cake x WeedSeedsExpress GSC) x Cannabiogen CBG Destroyer Autos

Seed to Harvest
(75 - 90 days total)

THC
(20-26%)

Type
(Sativa 50/50)

@InTheShed
Sour G S1
(Sour Diesel x Gorilla Bomb (GG#4 × THC Bomb)

Quote From Grower
"An old member made an accidental cross of these many years ago and sent me two seeds. Folks really liked the first one so I made two clones of the second, reversed one, and made a bunch of S1 seeds"

Back
Top Bottom