Miracle Harvest Chronicles

My 4 year old ended up getting into my locked pool area and tore up all my plants, no survivors. I'm out of time to start new ones, and out of money as those were 120$ beans. Good Run guys good run.
Omg buddy I'm so so sorry. 😭😩:Namaste::Namaste:
No way to get beans at all?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Omg buddy I'm so so sorry. 😭😩:Namaste::Namaste:
No way to get beans at all?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I have beans I just think it's too late now to start, summer is here it's almost 90 degree days already sadly, plus isn't that pretty short on veg for an out door grow?

I have 6 regs? And a bunch of fems that are a bit older and I don't really wanna pop @MSNL Seeds anymore they seems to be kinda bunk in my experience

I have another contact in Mendocino that's willing to deliver me some teens, or clones. Mr.D suggested this guy. But he quoted me 150 for 6 teens plus he's gotta set up a driver to.come to l.a which is also an hour away from me.

I have beans I just think it's too late now to start, summer is here it's almost 90 degree days already sadly, plus isn't that pretty short on veg for an out door grow?
The rest of June all of July six weeks easy plus stretch.
They will be big enough to make it worthwhile. :thumb:
Don't give up. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I'm with Bill! Any harvest is better than watching the summer drift by with nothing growing. How about some autos? San Bernadino isn't far from where I am. PM me if you're interested.

Sorry about the loss though. :(
Honestly was thinking Autos might be the best way to go, that or teens. The only issue lies in keeping the kiddos outta the area I'm growing so they can do all that again. I'm currently at work but once I get ill dm ya.

Maybe autoflower out!!!! Sorry for your plants. Anything would be better than nothing. Even if you have to cover them up in October!! 😎✌️

Maybe autoflower out!!!! Sorry for your plants. Anything would be better than nothing. Even if you have to cover them up in October!! 😎✌️
It's unfortunate, and hopefully everything goes good I might have something by next week.

Lol kids being kids, I just got behind on some expenses and then he did that to them plants, but hopefully I can just keep trucking you're right something is far better than nothing.

Thanks for stopping by, nice to see you @Scottay

Nice to see you! Happy Tuesday to you. It's tough starting all over again. But I have faith you'll get set back up and will be rolling right along in the near future!! Fingers crossed 🤞
Have a good week! 😎✌️

Wooot wooooot!!!! Breaking newss!!!

The Socal Seed Fairy 🧚‍♂️ flew by and delivered some special seeds, big shout out and thank you to that one awesome guy.

20240612_124607.jpg

The Socal Seed Fairy 🧚‍♂️ flew by and delivered some special seeds, big shout out and thank you to that one awesome guy.

20240612_124607.jpg
Sour G, Durban Poison, The Wizard Auto, and Dr. Wookies Auto

This selection has been chosen, and has been set under the finest of tap water in solo cups. For 24/48 hours then to plastic bag for 24 more hours and then into soil!

20240612_124607.jpg
I recognize that packaging and once had some delivered my way. Really quality beans 🫘 they were. CL🍀

Nice to see you! Happy Tuesday to you. It's tough starting all over again. But I have faith you'll get set back up and will be rolling right along in the near future!! Fingers crossed 🤞
Have a good week! 😎✌️
Happy Thursday! I'm so sorry I must've missed ya. Thank ya for believing in me it really means alot fr. Hell yea, should have some bean up from the soil in the next couple of days or so :) appreciate all the positive vibes.

I recognize that packaging and once had some delivered my way. Really quality beans 🫘 they were. CL🍀
That Fairy be making some serious rounds! 🤣
What’s up brother D? How’s life been treating ya? CL🍀
I can't complain too much so far been on the up and up, back with the family and with the girl, and back in SoCal. So I'm loving life, how's things for you?

Happy Thursday! I'm so sorry I must've missed ya. Thank ya for believing in me it really means alot fr. Hell yea, should have some bean up from the soil in the next couple of days or so :) appreciate all the positive vibes.

That Fairy be making some serious rounds! 🤣

I can't complain too much so far been on the up and up, back with the family and with the girl, and back in SoCal. So I'm loving life, how's things for you?
Nothing much changes around here just doing the same things over again. CL🍀

Sour G, Durban Poison, The Wizard Auto, and Dr. Wookies Auto

This selection has been chosen, and has been set under the finest of tap water in solo cups. For 24/48 hours then to plastic bag for 24 more hours and then into soil!
A fine selection.
Dr Wookiees auto- (Cannabiogen CBG Destroyer x Wookiees) loves growing outside. Anything Wookiees will turn purple in temp swings

Wizard Auto- (Dr. Wookiees X Roc Buds Purple Scoop X Fastbuds Lemon Pie)
I currently have both F2s and S1’s growing outdoors in my journal, they are tough ladies. Colorful and smelly finishers. A+ taste

Glad you found some 🫘

A fine selection.
Dr Wookiees auto- (Cannabiogen CBG Destroyer x Wookiees) loves growing outside. Anything Wookiees will turn purple in temp swings
Wizard Auto- (Dr. Wookiees X Roc Buds Purple Scoop X Fastbuds Lemon Pie)
I'm glad to hear they'll turn purple, wedding cake x gsc alone sounds like a delectable cross, I wonder how the CBG adds to it.

I love the name on the wizard, so ominous. Haha

I currently have both F2s and S1’s growing outdoors in my journal, they are tough ladies. Colorful and smelly finishers. A+ taste

Glad you found some 🫘

I'll be sure to check out your stuff! So I can get a sneak peek at what's cooking :)

I'm grateful these beans found their way to me at such a dire time.

I'm glad to hear they'll turn purple, wedding cake x gsc alone sounds like a delectable cross, I wonder how the CBG adds to it.

I love the name on the wizard, so ominous. Haha

I'll be sure to check out your stuff! So I can get a sneak peek at what's cooking :)

I'm grateful these beans found their way to me at such a dire time.
Funny thing bout that 😂 No actual CBG in the CBG Destroyer. I bought it originally for that and it turned out to have 0.
Destroyer is Muay Thai Sativa crossed with ruderalis and it’s THE MOST mellow Sativa I’ve ever had. Also wildest weirdest smelling plant I’ve ever grown. Decided to cross it with things and it’s been a great addition to the genes. A Sativa that doesn’t give me anxiety/paranoia is rare.

Glad they found their way to you, best of luck and definitely stop by or tag me you have questions about those 2.

Back
Top Bottom