Ganesha's Evolution

Not having much luck with the clones in water though, they are still alive but there's no roots showing up.. I'm hoping for the ones in soil as they seem to be active.

Although I'm thinking about planting the seeds from India, If I put a couple of them in the greenhouse and let them flip in the daylight I can hopefully pick out a couple females and put them in the tent.
I put my clones straight into dirt. I’ve got a 100% strike rate too.

I made a tutorial in here somewhere if you want me to dig up the link - no pun intended lol.

And I stake my plants. I’m all about a busy canopy.

I'd be picking my teeth all day.

I do think I'm teetering on underwatering as when the pot is light enough everything instantly deflates.
End of first week and there's action starting in the buds and the heavy reaching seems to have slowed down already.
Although tomorrow morning she's probably all perky as I just watered, 1,5 gallon at the moment as that's the point I'm getting run off.
IMG_1720483737530.JPEG

True story.

IMG_6445.jpeg
Good Morning T, how's the holiday going?
Someone tell her to wait for the buds before cutting down those Bush's. :rofl:🤣😂
I'm old enough to appreciate a good bush.;)
Not to shy to admit it.:thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Snippedysnip
IMG_1719333376958.JPEG

That's enough for today, got a bunch more clone attempts and there's some room underneath.
IMG_1719334067833.JPEG

And a normal pic for colour, still a jungle up there.. looks like I can be heavy handed with the fan leaves on top as well.
When to flip this? as now I fear if I wait too long I'll create a whole other mess and maybe have to create a second light line. My timing already has it that I'm flowering during July & August.. Although the big white tent is running a lot cooler, it's 30°c out now and cooler in the tent.
IMG_3077.jpg
Nice man ! looking green and super healthy!

Nice man ! looking green and super healthy!
Thanks! Yeah she's pretty happy! If she stays like that throughout flower.. I'm going to be very happy! :)

I got 290 watts pointing at her. I can still go a wee bit higher, and I'm thinking about putting 1 light on top and then come in with the other from the side and rotate her around.

IMG_1720628105886.JPEG
IMG_1720628122379.JPEG

I'm gonna try this setup for a while and rotate her around.
Hmm she did get a lot of slope though.. but well it is what it is.
Hoping to avoid wandering branches and bottom plant senescence.
Going to lower it a bit more but for that side it will do for tonight.
IMG_3228.JPG

Interesting to see your grow technique. I like the training, LST with the main branches bent horizontally?

I started off with a similar method, and had almost 30 tops. It was a hell of a good yield. Moving to an 8 cola manifold for my last few grows produced massive colas BUT I'm thinking more tops is better. I think you've convinced me to go back to this style. It takes less time in Veg as well.

Cool to see a speaker in your tent. I hope your playing some good music for her!

Interesting to see your grow technique. I like the training, LST with the main branches bent horizontally?

I started off with a similar method, and had almost 30 tops. It was a hell of a good yield. Moving to an 8 cola manifold for my last few grows produced massive colas BUT I'm thinking more tops is better. I think you've convinced me to go back to this style. It takes less time in Veg as well.

Cool to see a speaker in your tent. I hope your playing some good music for her!
Oh the training is rather haphazardly as I first started twisting her around the pot as I thought to make a cool ring and I cut off bottom branches pointing down.. but I gave up on that and let her grow straight up again but then I was missing a whole lot of branches.. I pulled her flat again and tried to make something out of it.
There are over 25 buds on there so yeah I'm hoping for a nice yield.
I'm not sure this is better than a clean manifold with less buds as I feel this one is a bud rot candidate as there's too much too close. And I've got a feeling these are going to be pretty big buds, she's 50%bigbud and 50% skunk

Next time I'm gonna try quadlining again.. last attempt in SIP the attempt failed as the stems of those plants were hulks and negated my efforts keeping them down. They'd pull out the stakes, I gaffa taped them with strings but they pulled that loose without a problem as well.
I need to drill some holes in those pots so I can tie them down properly.

The speaker is not connected, I just needed something to prop up the light, I could however, I have played music before for plant, I can see it being extra massage for the plant gentle music vibrations.

Oh the training is rather haphazardly as I first started twisting her around the pot as I thought to make a cool ring and I cut off bottom branches pointing down.. but I gave up on that and let her grow straight up again but then I was missing a whole lot of branches.. I pulled her flat again and tried to make something out of it.
There are over 25 buds on there so yeah I'm hoping for a nice yield.
I'm not sure this is better than a clean manifold with less buds as I feel this one is a bud rot candidate as there's too much too close. And I've got a feeling these are going to be pretty big buds, she's 50%bigbud and 50% skunk

Next time I'm gonna try quadlining again.. last attempt in SIP the attempt failed as the stems of those plants were hulks and negated my efforts keeping them down. They'd pull out the stakes, I gaffa taped them with strings but they pulled that loose without a problem as well.
I need to drill some holes in those pots so I can tie them down properly.

The speaker is not connected, I just needed something to prop up the light, I could however, I have played music before for plant, I can see it being extra massage for the plant gentle music vibrations.

With the strain I've been growing, I noticed that the tops of my colas are silly strong, one hit and I'm regretting it. The middle and lower buds down the cola are nothing in comparison.. So having 25-30 tops seems to be a good strategy to get the most potent buds. Also, growing a lot of smaller tops might actually be a good thing with mold, my Mainline produces such massive colas that they take almost two weeks to dry at 55-60 RH. Anyway, its fun hobby that whatever side of the grass your on, the other side seems greener....

Cool man, fire up a tube amp or your classical guitar and play a few songs for that beauty. She might be listening.

With the strain I've been growing, I noticed that the tops of my colas are silly strong, one hit and I'm regretting it. The middle and lower buds down the cola are nothing in comparison.. So having 25-30 tops seems to be a good strategy to get the most potent buds. Also, growing a lot of smaller tops might actually be a good thing with mold, my Mainline produces such massive colas that they take almost two weeks to dry at 55-60 RH. Anyway, its fun hobby that whatever side of the grass your on, the other side seems greener....

Cool man, fire up a tube amp or your classical guitar and play a few songs for that beauty. She might be listening.
That’s why when I cure the tops of the largest colas go into separate jars and labeled as such for special reserve :)

Lol, yeah I do the exact same thing. I pull a big beautiful bud out for special occasions. I'm right with you.

I'll have to take a picture of my "special reserve" jar... I like to sit and just look at those massive buds.
For the long term jars I add the 62% humidipaks you might find on Amazon - but only after at least 6-8 weeks of curing minimum.

Nice ! You have this dialed in perfectly, leafs are strait as and arrow and praying. I've only seen my plants do this one time. That's one happy plant
I'm still wondering what is the praying mechanism, some say it's reaching for light, others say it's avoiding light.
I think it's water pressure as it happens the day after watering.

I'm still wondering what is the praying mechanism, some say it's reaching for light, others say it's avoiding light.
I think it's water pressure as it happens the day after watering.
In my experience based solely on years of observation, healthy leaves that are drooping indicates either it’s bedtime or time to water. The praying or reaching for the sky seems to me that it’s just a happy girl bathing in the sun and doing what they do. Fortunately I’ve been lucky enough never to experience root rot but I’ve seen cases that started with drooping and not coming out of it being an early indicator of root issues….

Too much light will do it as it's a stress avoidance mechanism.
Wouldn’t there be more of a curl to them for light stress? Those pics look perfectly normal to me, or is my eyesight failing me? Granted attachment is outdoor but it just stopped raining here and she’s already reaching…

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom