Ganesha's Evolution

Feck it, they're gone.. gonna try and keep them alive anyways.
Kay now I seriously prolonged my vegging time with the manipulations the past days.. but well should be a different result, now I gotta wait until I got a bunch of little plants and then send them.
IMG_1719487552583.JPEG

It's gonna be even hotter today so I'm just engaging the Sanlight, less heat, bit less electricity used.
All the buds are getting between 600-800ppfd.
More is going to be difficult cause the temp in the canopy goes up too high.
And I was getting a bit of heat stress so back it off.
IMG_3143.jpg
IMG_3142 2.jpg

I'm giving lots of wind now with the fan on heavy as I want to harden up those stems and have them set so i can remove the screen.
And well I'm of course kinda kicking myself as well I ended up scrogging like this but I should have topped it out for that from the beginning so I got all pure tops instead of whatever the heck this morphology is.
But she's getting somewhere.

I already see another branch I wanna cut.. sigh.. I also really would like to be able to let her veg a week unperturbed.

And I just thought of moving the lamp a bit so the left side gets a bit less energy and the right side more as that one has less developed branches.
Off to the tent!

Well she seems happy this morning.
Hmm that row of smaller buds, I got the Mars strip parked right above them so they receive the most above 800ppfd,
And the Sanlight is giving the left side between 6-700pffd at 76watts.
But yeah they aren't going to catch up.. I was thinking maybe taping printing paper together with a cutout only for that row of buds and letting her grow like that a couple of days, could work :)
Although I'm just gonna let her grow, clean up once more, recover again and then flower. maybe cut off some of them as well I haven't lost much branches I cut off as all the clones are still alive.
IMG_3162 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom