Lights: ViparSpectra KS5000 500W LED
Nutrients: General Hydroponics
Water: Rainwater

Strain Info 1: Mimosa EVO
Mimosa x Orange Punch
Photoperiod Feminized
Indica leaning hybrid 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Flowering Time: 65-70 days
Reported Effects: Euphoric yet restful effects. Mimosa EVO Strain is real food for the brain, expect floaty feelings that will stay with you through the day.
Reported Flavor Profile: Tropical Lemon, Orange Citrus with Hints of Berries

Photo Credit Barney's Farm
1716162697889.png

Strain Info 2: Gorilla Zkittlez
GG4 (Formally Gorilla Glue) x Zkittlez Strain
Indica leaning hybrid 60% Indica 40% Sativa
Flowering Time: 55-65 days
Reported Effects: Full of artistic thoughts and ready to work on stuff, but also giggly and sleepy
Reported Flavour Profile: Smooth, Sweet, and Fruity

Photo Credit Barney's Farm
1716163206802.png

Logo darker text.jpg
P

🥊Putting On The Gloves - RQS x Mike Tyson 2.0 -Clash Of Titans 3 Strains
🍄 The Shroom Room 🍄
Seedsman Comparative Grow with ViparSpectra KS000
Mushroom Cultivation with Midwest Grow Kits and Spore Genetics
Lady Cannafan Indoor Garden Sponsored By ViparSpectra KS5000 LED - Multiple Strains
Completed Journals
The Cannabis Kitchen - Cooking With Cannabis
The Beauty of the Changing Seasons & Other Photos
:reading420magazine: Official Product Reviews :reading420magazine:

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TO 420 MAGAZINE - CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO A PAID MEMBERSHIP

The power of WE is essential to ME
Egads am I ready to watch these pretty girls! Mimosa is among those I want to grow too. No EVO tho. Such gorgeous pics! Grow CannaLady!!! :high-five::popcorn::hug::green_heart:

Pre chop pics of the @Sweet Seeds Red Mimosa XL auto. It's coming down tomorrow. The trich pics were taken yesterday. I'm hoping for a daytime high with this one.

Oh my! What a beautiful girl she is. They pictures are extremely superb photography.:Namaste::Namaste:

UPDATE: Day 15 flowering
I had the camera out for some other things, so I figured I would take a couple quick pics of the flowering.
I have some leaf tip curling going on, hoping to get that corrected soon. Other than that, these girls are flowering up purdy.
I am down to three from the four plants, because of Lucille turning into Desi Arnaz. (Ricky Ricardo) He got kicked outside.

Those are some really nice Long colas! These girls are going to fill in very nicely - I sent a 🙏 for These!!

What a beautiful plant and all that amber. Umm yes please:yahoo::yahoo:
Thank you very much GG! :)

I had the camera out for some other things, so I figured I would take a couple quick pics of the flowering.
I have some leaf tip curling going on, hoping to get that corrected soon. Other than that, these girls are flowering up purdy.
I am down to three from the four plants, because of Lucille turning into Desi Arnaz. (Ricky Ricardo) He got kicked outside.

Go Team Girlz!
Marvelous!

Nice shots LadyC. How are you going to address the leaf curling?

Granny420 grabbing :popcorn:and tuning in for this team event!
:high-five::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: Grow! Cheering you all on!
Welcome to the grow!
It’s been interesting so far to say the least!

Go Team Girlz!
waaaa Ricky. ( that's what rucy would say)

I have a result for the record. My Red Mimosa XL auto by @Sweet Seeds came off stalks today and went into a jar. It weighed in at 58g or 2oz in total. Not a big haul but sticky and glittery. I ground some up too. It comes on slowly but it packs a punch. It's a nice head high after one pipe, and after two it has crept into the body and is numbing my pain. I had a facet joint block today so this is especially good to experience and report on. No munchies, clear headed and feeling pleasant. The flavour is promising.

Please excuse the blurry image. Just as I get in focus the display goes blank and I have to start all over again lol.
1724332552180.png

I intend to do the same with the Blueberry tomorrow.

Thanks for your interest and have an awesome day!

I have a result for the record. My Red Mimosa XL auto by @Sweet Seeds came off stalks today and went into a jar. It weighed in at 58g or 2oz in total. Not a big haul but sticky and glittery. I ground some up too. It comes on slowly but it packs a punch. It's a nice head high after one pipe, and after two it has crept into the body and is numbing my pain. I had a facet joint block today so this is especially good to experience and report on. No munchies, clear headed and feeling pleasant. The flavour is promising.

Please excuse the blurry image. Just as I get in focus the display goes blank and I have to start all over again lol.
1724332552180.png

I intend to do the same with the Blueberry tomorrow.

Thanks for your interest and have an awesome day!
Very nice report and pic Carmen. I am so happy it is doing well for your pain!
My scale does the same thing, LOL

Here's a song from me. It's Mozambiquan. I used to know what the song was about... I'll try and find out. Listen LOUDLY.

Here's a song from me. It's Mozambiquan. I used to know what the song was about... I'll try and find out. Listen LOUDLY.
I remember that song. He's singing about how he once entered a grow contest against some women and ended up totally humiliated.

When does this "contest" start? 😁

I remember that song. He's singing about how he once entered a grow contest against some women and ended up totally humiliated.

When does this "contest" start? 😁
During this performance he rendered a particularly heartfelt version. Just look at the expressions of pain, anguish and frustration on his face. One unique expression for each of the guyz in this beatdown! 😁

Back
Top Bottom