Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

It sure does! Amazon prime has that playing this month. Might be fun to watch while I'm testing some vaping. :laughtwo:
Now I'm gonna hafta watch it too!!!! Your fault!!! Got popcorn?? šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Just in case anyone was wondering what the Lady wears when she trimsā€¦

IMG_6091.jpeg
IMG_6090.jpeg

#GirlPower

5:00 a.m. Major storms hit. Power out, hail, torrential rain, lightning and continous thunder....what to do? I went bravely onto the porch and trimmed the rest of Annie by lamp oil light.

Meatloaf "Paradise by the dashboard light" kept playing in my head. Only different words."Trimming up the buds by the lamp oil light."

It's daylight now as I finished. Still no power, no idea when restoration will be. This whole area of the state got hit hard.

5:00 a.m. Major storms hit. Power out, hail, torrential rain, lightning and continous thunder....what to do? I went bravely onto the porch and trimmed the rest of Annie by lamp oil light.

Meatloaf "Paradise by the dashboard light" kept playing in my head. Only different words."Trimming up the buds by the lamp oil light."

It's daylight now as I finished. Still no power, no idea when restoration will be. This whole area of the state got hit hard.
I'm glad you fared well otherwise. Annie was itching to come down. Something about trimming by oil lamp, seems super eclectic and calming!

Warning: Plant nudity šŸ˜†

Here's the rest of Annie's photos. I took her outside to trim and chop. We had thunderstorms all night and the air is very fresh out there today without horrible heat and humidity.

Ooooooo look at the stalks on her * flirty whistle*.

Congrats on the harvest lady C

Thankfully I've been able to keep the phone charged with the truck USB port.

I started a video recording when the storms were going on, it lasted a good while until power cut out. Then just on battery until that gave out.

It should make a nice "sleep" recording to listen to.
We Lucked out in SE Michigan! I may have PTSD from these storms. We have lost power 3 times this year. Hopefully, they Fix you up quickly! ā¤ļø

Edit/Added...
I ā¤ļø the trimming Outfit... MEOW!

I laughed at the Meatloaf reference.

Was supposed to plant my bananas last week-end. NO FREAKIN' WAY!

Never lost electricity though. Good thing, have 2 mid flower and doing awesome downstairs.

:yahoo:

Did you figure out what was causing the seeds?
The girls looked great.
I see some of the coloration and edge burn that I have as well but, mine looks much worse.
Oddly enough, the buds look fantastic!
Iā€™m hoping mine can come down this weekend.
This has for sure been a fun grow thanks to a great sponsor and even better 420 mag friends!

Back
Top Bottom