Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

You ain’t kiddin there sister… these girls threw some curve balls but, it wasn’t without reward. Mine look like they got frostbite and every time I try to get a close look at the trics , I end up with a sticky face..
And yeah, nice bush!:headbanger:
Yep, sticky face...hair....hands...clothes. Trucking these around to get some outdoor pics was not fun in the least. I got tired of the black background.....should have stuck with that, it was easier on me. :laughtwo:

That's the one I'm already subscribed to. I must be thinking of a different person, different grow, where the plants didn't make it. I'll head over and catch up. :)
Yes ma'am. Anyways a lot of issues happened with those beautiful plants. As in our AC went out 105 in the house for over 5 days plus the electric went out for a deuce... 😒

Bought little tent it was a 30 inch by 18 inch by 36 in hell by the time I got everything in it I see right now even if I scrog it's not going to amount to shit. So I pop three more seeds and I'll just put the 4x4 back up.. I will finish out this journal.

Yes ma'am. Anyways a lot of issues happened with those beautiful plants. As in our AC went out 105 in the house for over 5 days plus the electric went out for a deuce... 😒

Bought little tent it was a 30 inch by 18 inch by 36 in hell by the time I got everything in it I see right now even if I scrog it's not going to amount to shit. So I pop three more seeds and I'll just put the 4x4 back up.. I will finish out this journal.
Ahhhh...now I remember.
That no A/C was a killer, and then have the power out...UGH
I just got power back last night from 2 days of outage, thank the Cannabis Gods it was not last week during all that upper 90's outside heat. My plants would have suffered a beating for sure.

Glad you're back up and running with some more!

Back
Top Bottom