Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

I think I’m with ya on the less is more.
The nana girls, and my purple panty droppers, both blew my tent out in veg in these SIP’s.
I’m thinking of just doing one plant, trained out to 4x2 then flipped, may get the same yield as two plants. I guess there is only one way to find out!
Great smoke review!
I should be able to take the tops off the nanas tomorrow. I wish they would finish soon, I need the pot for the VS grow!
Pics of my PPD’s

IMG_3553.jpeg

What? No, bonny means beauty to me! Maybe I'm off on my word knowledge. I would never.
LOL, it was the laugh smiley you did on the post telling how many ounces I got from her. It made me giggle. You must have hit the wrong "smiley".

I'm gonna sneak an early smoke in on her today. ;-)

I did sneak a vape in with a Bonnie bud.

Pretty much the same effects as my earlier smoke report on this strain, only this time I got so relaxed toward the end that I fell asleep for a bit. I NEVER nap in the daytime because I always feel woozy and lethargic the rest of the day. I woke from the hour or so nap and felt pretty danged good. Enough to get back to work on some things.

I had mucked up my wrist and shoulder slipping off a wet deck step a couple days ago, and it has been bothering me quite a bit. I completely forgot about the irritation once the full effect came on. The pain wasn't gone, I just didn't think about it. :)
I still only had a hint of overripe Bananas and fruits, but I'm hoping that will improve with cure time.

I'm off to finish up some snipping with a stupid movie. Trimming and getting buds ready for cure is "stupid movie day" here. I know I'm not going to be watching it, but I can listen and laugh.

"Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!" How many of you have sat through that one? Did you know there was a sequel? "Return of the Killer Tomatoes" ................

1720819079227.png

......I think I'm still buzzed. 😆

Pretty much the same effects as my earlier smoke report on this strain, only this time I got so relaxed toward the end that I fell asleep for a bit. I NEVER nap in the daytime because I always feel woozy and lethargic the rest of the day. I woke from the hour or so nap and felt pretty danged good. Enough to get back to work on some things.

I had mucked up my wrist and shoulder slipping off a wet deck step a couple days ago, and it has been bothering me quite a bit. I completely forgot about the irritation once the full effect came on. The pain wasn't gone, I just didn't think about it. :)
I still only had a hint of overripe Bananas and fruits, but I'm hoping that will improve with cure time.

I'm off to finish up some snipping with a stupid movie. Trimming and getting buds ready for cure is "stupid movie day" here. I know I'm not going to be watching it, but I can listen and laugh.

"Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!" How many of you have sat through that one? Did you know there was a sequel? "Return of the Killer Tomatoes" ................

1720819079227.png

I’ve never seen it. But I’m thinking it’s a good thing always have a knife in my hand when I handle a tomato.

Lolling!

Thank you M'dear.

Unfortunately I am not eligible for the contests. :-(

Makes me feel good that you think it's worthy though. 💞
You can still share pics.

It’s not about the winning, it’s about sharing the beauty and hard work. Well I think it is.

I love that shot.

1720819079227.png

Been a bit since I’ve seen that one. It’s one of those odd movies that has a massive cult following. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom