Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

I did an early squish of some buds yesterday with the Rositek Rosin Press (sponsor Dabpress) from the first plant I cut down. I loaned my vape out and I'm waiting on a vape report.
(I was also practicing some photo techniques while I was at it.)

A good concentrate vape today-1.jpg

Dried and partially cured. I haven't tried frozen yet. I have a bunch of trim frozen, not sure how that would work...yet.
I noticed @Mycelium Farmer posted a bunch of videos, I still got to view on fresh frozen pressing
Not sure what the difference is my self

I noticed @Mycelium Farmer posted a bunch of videos, I still got to view on fresh frozen pressing
Not sure what the difference is my self
I've set myself to get through his journal over the weekend, I definitely would like to see any on pressing fresh frozen if he has them.

Fresh frozen or dried & cured?
@Joe Brewster, I guess I need to stop putting off making bubble hash. LOL Although, I might try it with one puck just to prove what happens. For myself and my own curiosity.

I found this info this morning:

WHY PRESSING ROSIN FROM FRESH BUD IS A BAD IDEA​

To extract rosin from flower, the flower needs to have a relative humidity between 55% and 62%.

Fresh bud has a much higher humidity level. It contains far too much water. When you press fresh bud, you get a watery mess that’s near impossible to scrape off your parchment paper.

It also smells bad and when trying to dab it, it will sizzle on the nail and have a fresh chlorophyll flavor.

HOW CAN I GET MY FRESH BUD READY FOR PRESSING?​

The easiest solution is to let it cure and dry, just like you would to get it ready for smoking. If you don't want to bother with that, just letting it dry until it reaches a relative humidity of 55% to 62% will drastically improve your pressing results.

Oftentimes, people who ask about pressing fresh bud are actually looking to get live resin. Doing this requires the use of solvents, but it is possible to get the same live resin taste without the use of solvents.

To do that, you need to first freeze your fresh bud, then make bubble hash from it and, finally, press that hash to get solventless live rosin.

Please copy/paste and Share 💞

Did you know? There is a new "Gallery Search" feature that has been added to the "Gallery" tab? It has categories that you can search as well.

This is a great tool, which is why it is important to properly name your photos .

A proper name used when you upload, according to what the subject of the photo is, will make them easily found by someone searching for that subject. In addition, properly naming them will help search engines like Google index them, helping to drive traffic to your threads and the forum.

Gallery Search Tab Added to Gallery Tab.jpg

Gallery Search Added In Gallery Tab.jpg

Here are some examples of how photo names are uploaded if you use the camera or cell phone's auto-generated image names. These kinds of photo names/titles are impossible to search making users not able to find your photos or understand what you are showing. Rename your photos with proper names before uploading, or you can edit the file names after they have uploaded in the details box.

IMG_99345.jpeg
20240533_67905.jpeg
20007823.jpg
7D6279D7-F346-4DFC-9511-A1D1EFE16A10.jpeg

Try to use short specific names, long names are hard to search. What is the photo about?

Here are some examples of searchable image names:

Mimosa EVO Barney's Farm.jpg
Harvested Buds Mimosa EVO.jpg
Outdoor Grow Plants.jpg
Soil Mix Ingredients.jpg
Chop Day Mimosa EVO.jpg

Please copy/paste and Share 💞

Did you know? There is a new "Gallery Search" feature that has been added to the "Gallery" tab? It has categories that you can search as well.

This is a great tool, which is why it is important to properly name your photos .

A proper name used when you upload, according to what the subject of the photo is, will make them easily found by someone searching for that subject. In addition, properly naming them will help search engines like Google index them, helping to drive traffic to your threads and the forum.

Gallery Search Tab Added to Gallery Tab.jpg

Gallery Search Added In Gallery Tab.jpg
I didn't realize that function was available until recently - makes perfect sense to me
I often drop into a thread on page 420 and have no idea what the grower is showing in the pictures

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom