Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

I will make a couple of points on this grow. I had 9 plants in there with 3 of them in 5 gallon pots, the rest in 3 gallon. Too many plants at once.

Point 1: Despite having so much room and running two 4x4 lights, it was clear that the light penetration was limited due to the crowded conditions with all of those plants. Even trying to rotate didn't seem to help too much. I can see a direct line where the lighting was effective and where it lacked.
I will not grow that many plants all at once again. There needs to be space between those plants for maximum light coverage.

Point 2: Bigger pots....bigger better yield! All of the Banana Jealousy girls were in 3 gallon fabric pots. The three RQS were in 5 gallon fabric pots. The difference in size and packed buds, without a doubt, made the 5 gallon pots the winner. I will not go back to 3 gallon for that reason, and the fact that watering/feeding was much less frequent and cumbersome with the larger pots.

Will I grow the Seedsman again? Oh hell yes! Next time, less plants...more fruit from more areas. :green_heart:
Thanks for the feedback on your grow 🙏 your plants were beautiful 💚

As for preferring more space for less plants it's something I've always thought of doing but always get excited and overcrowd the place 🤣 I always thought either more sites or more flower per site would be about the same but I might have to calm myself down and try a less is more approach 👍.

As for the pot sizes I can't remember if you was in Coco but in Coco I have 3gals and have to water 4x per day in flower to keep a high saturation. So definitely easier when hand watering to go with a bigger pot. For someone who hand waters it would have to be measured in how many liters in to get run off so the five gal should only take 1L to get run off if it takes more then watering more often is needed. That's high performance in Coco 🤣 and with that you'll be going with the speed your plants drinking. You'll really notice when her drinking picks up too 😁

Probably already knew that but the booze and bud mix gets me taking 🤣🤣 ✌️💚

Thanks for the feedback on your grow 🙏 your plants were beautiful 💚

As for preferring more space for less plants it's something I've always thought of doing but always get excited and overcrowd the place 🤣 I always thought either more sites or more flower per site would be about the same but I might have to calm myself down and try a less is more approach 👍.

As for the pot sizes I can't remember if you was in Coco but in Coco I have 3gals and have to water 4x per day in flower to keep a high saturation. So definitely easier when hand watering to go with a bigger pot. For someone who hand waters it would have to be measured in how many liters in to get run off so the five gal should only take 1L to get run off if it takes more then watering more often is needed. That's high performance in Coco 🤣 and with that you'll be going with the speed your plants drinking. You'll really notice when her drinking picks up too 😁

Probably already knew that but the booze and bud mix gets me taking 🤣🤣 ✌️💚
LOL, more bud.....less booze keeps the "pray to the porcelain God's away".

I hand water, and I use rain water, so I have to truck that water inside the house using 1 gallon containers to keep from it being too heavy. When you have that many plants that need watering once and twice per day depending on their maturity stage, it gets very hard to keep up with that water.
My soil mix is only partially coco, so I would need to water more often.

I think I will be happier with the outcome of each individual plant if I use the less is more approach as far as the number of plants. A whole lot less work, and most likely a whole lot more results. I only have 4 plants in the grow I've just started and they are all in 5 gallon pots. We will see if I prefer the outcome this way.

LOL, more bud.....less booze keeps the "pray to the porcelain God's away".

I hand water, and I use rain water, so I have to truck that water inside the house using 1 gallon containers to keep from it being too heavy. When you have that many plants that need watering once and twice per day depending on their maturity stage, it gets very hard to keep up with that water.
My soil mix is only partially coco, so I would need to water more often.

I think I will be happier with the outcome of each individual plant if I use the less is more approach as far as the number of plants. A whole lot less work, and most likely a whole lot more results. I only have 4 plants in the grow I've just started and they are all in 5 gallon pots. We will see if I prefer the outcome this way.
LOL I busted my back the other day so just hiding the pain for now.. I'm not a big drinker 😁

I hear that!! Glad your playing it smart with the water 👌 I'm a dude I would do something I think is smart but put my back out doing something stupid 🤣 hats of to ya putting in the work just for water!

I'm certain you'll reap the benefits of a 5gal with your circumstances for sure 💪 oh and if it's they guyz v Gals from some dudes about to get shown up 🤣🤣

😎

LOL I busted my back the other day so just hiding the pain for now.. I'm not a big drinker 😁

I hear that!! Glad your playing it smart with the water 👌 I'm a dude I would do something I think is smart but put my back out doing something stupid 🤣 hats of to ya putting in the work just for water!

I'm certain you'll reap the benefits of a 5gal with your circumstances for sure 💪 oh and if it's they guyz v Gals from some dudes about to get shown up 🤣🤣

😎
I hear ya on the busted back. I yanked a nerve last week trying to carry a 5 gallon bucket of rainwater in. Learnt my lesson there for sure. It's raining today, the buckets are full outside, so a gallon at a time into the 50 gallon container in the garage will do just perfectly.

I quit drinking more than twenty years ago, other than a cocktail with friends now and then. My system just plain decided one day that it didn't like alcohol anymore, it tears up my stomach and I can barely finish one drink. I look at that as a very good thing after all of the wasted years drunk all the time in my younger days. My body said ENOUGH!

Smoke Report:

Annie was the first down because of the early seeds forming, so she was first to be dry enough for cure. I never did find any nanners on that plant, but they can be easily missed being so tiny and green.

I snuck in a bud with my Crafty+ vaporizer this afternoon.

It didn't take long at all to get the effects going after exhaling, it wasn't a big head rush...more gradual, and the aroma was pleasant with a slight diesel and spice mixed with what I can only describe as mixed sweet fruits. The flavor was nice, it was slightly sweet and punchy. I got a slight hint of over ripe bananas in the aroma, but not in the actual flavor yet. I'm betting after cure it will be there.

I was feeling pretty lazy when I decided to sneak this in, and I suddenly found myself getting busy with trimming a plant that I had been putting off all morning. I did snip myself once...it only takes once. 😆 Actually, I got into quite a few things I had been putting off. I accomplished quite a bit during that nice high.
I was energetic and calm, the anxiety and sadness over recent family events was buried and I was in a happy-go-lucky mood. Music was great and I felt very relaxed with a nice head high and relaxed muscles. A little bit of dry mouth, but nothing that would stop me from hitting this again for sure. Even being much later now, I am enjoying the lingering smell.

I am very much looking forward to the cured results.

Sound tasty 🤤 fingers crossed the banana flavor comes through with the cure 🤞 do you get alot more flavour with your vape? I like my J's with cigarette but don't smoke so hopefully when my vape arrives no more tobacco or combustion🤞 and better flavour?

The high sounds like a great place to be 👌 enjoy

Sound tasty 🤤 fingers crossed the banana flavor comes through with the cure 🤞 do you get alot more flavour with your vape? I like my J's with cigarette but don't smoke so hopefully when my vape arrives no more tobacco or combustion🤞 and better flavour?

I stopped smoking joints, one because of my COPD and second because there is so much more flavor in vaping.
Vaping is smoother on my lungs and throat and tastes so much better.

I bought one a couple years ago myself and liked it a lot, I need to dig it out again give the lungs a break from the smoke as well

I stopped smoking joints, one because of my COPD and second because there is so much more flavor in vaping.
Vaping is smoother on my lungs and throat and tastes so much better.
I love the flavors and I use my vaped material and make brownies!! Happy Wednesday!! 😎✌️

I know it's cheeky. 😆 I made this photo back in 2016.

Happy Independence Day!

1720091624015.png

Weather is great today, family plans early afternoon and later some friends and I are getting together for a Volcano Session! WOOT WOOT!

Volcan Hybrid in lava-ish.jpg

(Photo by: Lady Cannafan)
I Love My Volcano Hybrid! Great job on your review! Happy 4th!

:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom