Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

Hi SniperX,
welcome!
I'm going to read up on the droughting tomorrow.

Do you have a grow going with a journal?
Hi Lady Cannafan ! 😊
I have to say Im blown away by all of the extreme talent on here !
Fantastic looking stuff

Yes I think I will be starting a journal 📓 😎
I have the last plant of 3 ,my Spring grow, finishing up and 3 babes I believe 11 days old today

I'm with you on the not on purpose. LOL
Seems when these plants need water they give me about a two hour time frame and their drooping their drawers to their knees. Expected at this late stage of flower and the pots are only 3 gallon on some.
I doubt that droughting has any benefits in veg. Those girls gotta drink, drink and drink.

:yahoo:

I'm battling humidity and heat issues here 24/7 in that grow room.

The dehumidifier works, but it throws off a major amount of hot air while running. So even though I'm getting moisture out of the air trying to keep humidity under 60-ish, I'm trading that off with higher temps. I have a fan in the grow room window drawing the hot air outside, but that is affecting the rest of the house by also taking out my cool air if the grow room door is left open.
If I close the door, the heat from the lights and the dehumidifier shoots the temperature up to almost 90 and it's killing the electric bill with dehumidifier running so often.
Several of the plants are requiring drinks almost daily, so that is adding to the humidity issue in there.

Can't win for losing right now with the current weather.
A few more days of this is in the prediction.

The dehumidifier works, but it throws off a major amount of hot air while running. So even though I'm getting moisture out of the air trying to keep humidity under 60-ish, I'm trading that off with higher temps. I have a fan in the grow room window drawing the hot air outside, but that is affecting the rest of the house by also taking out my cool air if the grow room door is left open.
If I close the door, the heat from the lights and the dehumidifier shoots the temperature up to almost 90 and it's killing the electric bill with dehumidifier running so often.
Several of the plants are requiring drinks almost daily, so that is adding to the humidity issue in there.

I know a guy who used to freeze gallon jugs and sit them in front of the fans cause he didn't have ac. Sounds complicated but apparently it worked for him. 😎✌️

I know a guy who used to freeze gallon jugs and sit them in front of the fans cause he didn't have ac. Sounds complicated but apparently it worked for him. 😎✌️
Good Morning Scottay :)

Back when I was living in houses that had no A/C, we did used to put trays and bowls of ice in front of fans and it worked. Not a LOT of cool air, but enough to take the edge off. Problem with that, the moisture in the air from it.
You give and you get. LOL

Those old models are different than new ones somehow Lady C. New ones run cooler and don't have a 70 degree low limit to work.

Those old models are different than new ones somehow Lady C. New ones run cooler and don't have a 70 degree low limit to work.
Yeah, my brother has one that runs fairly cool. I had thought about purchasing something newer, but this really is all about the number of plants I have in that room. 9 plants with two large grow lights and major amounts of water, in addition to the humid hot weather, is where the problems start. I only have a couple of weeks or less to this grow left, so I'm going to have to, as a friend says, "Suck it up buttercup". :dreamy:

Future grows in that room will be limited to one light and 4-5 plants at the most. I think that will control the issues considerably.

That Gelato 44 is going to be some awesome chopping. I can't wait to get to the best part, the smoke or vape with it.
I'll be getting some more pics over the weekend.

I wish I had seeds kicking around, it's seed poor around here except for a large container of hemp seeds. :laughtwo:
We're a hop away from Holland and Spain, top genetics practically on the doorstep
I do generally prefer Dutch seeds for indoor grows

UPDATE: Banana Jealousy - Bonnie - Week 8

Bonnie is my favorite. There are approximately 30 main colas, and they are sticky as flypaper. I did not try to count any secondary buds, there's a bunch.
She's almost 3 foot tall from the soil. She's pretty well tied up, so I didn't get any kind of width. Very very happy with this girl so far.

UPDATE: Banana Jealousy - Bonnie - Week 8

Bonnie is my favorite. There are approximately 30 main colas, and they are sticky as flypaper. I did not try to count any secondary buds, there's a bunch.
She's almost 3 foot tall from the soil. She's pretty well tied up, so I didn't get any kind of width. Very very happy with this girl so far.

Woah! Feck!

UPDATE: Continuing on here, this is Banana Jealousy Annie, the smallest of the twins coming from one seed. Her buds aren't as tall but they are fairly fat.
There are about 25 of them, and lots of smaller ones.

Annie had a little surprise for me, she's got a couple of immature seeds going on. I picked one off yesterday, and found this one today. I have scanned her over pretty good and cannot find any nanners. They have to be there somewhere, but must be awfully tiny.

I think she's getting chopped in the next couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom