Beauty vs. Brawn - A Multi Strain Multi Sponsor Grow Off For Bragging Rights

I couldn't resist....
A guy walks in to a book store, asks the clerk
"Do you have that new book on small penises?

Clerk says "I don't think it's in yet"

Guy says "Yeah, that's the one..."
Is it just me or is it cold in here?

Beautiful bunches of Buds! Makes me almost reconsider doing some Autos soon. Hmmm.....

:yummy:
Beautiful!
"I began as a she",
Lucille said to me....

But then one day, I went in to see....

"Balls to the Wall!"

I heard it shout.

"I am now a Male! There is no doubt!"

Aw nuts!
:dude-knocking:

Well I haven't killed her yet 😂. Here is little banana blaze.....she's kinda stable but she has some weird light coloring to the leaves.....this should be fun....again :laugh: .
IMG_20240814_133347386.jpg
IMG_20240814_133403667_HDR.jpg

I'm not 100% sure what is going on 😅 all 4 of my other plants are kicking frickin ass and so far both with this vs I'm having issues 😮‍💨😅... Maybe I'm over thinking it .... Idfk ..... Just aggravating 😂...... Pshhh good job ladies 😒.

Gooooooo team guyz 😂
GridArt_20240509_173710095~2.jpg
Beautiful sprout Hap!

Is this

Did you make this? Looks awesome
Yeah, I made it.
Before I moved, my house was on a busy street and I would go nuts on Halloween decorations.
Always tried to stick to a theme and make it as legit as possible. It was a lot of fun but, now I live at the entrance of a cul de sac so….

A bit of an update:
The girls have taken to the sip.
The transition usually takes around 10 days. And they are right on schedule. The growth is taking off so, I did a quick training session.
I was being a bit inattentive and during their growth spurt, they got a little close to the lights.
Interestingly enough, they didn’t burn so much as turn purple.
Joan has stayed consistently darker than Betty I guess we’ll see how that plays out.
I think they are ready to flip and will probably do so tonight or tomorrow.

(Sorry, I keep forgetting to edit my photo names)

Logo.jpg

Opium was sent to the pit...
Screenshot_20240816_135219_Chrome.jpg

Taking his place; allow me to introduce you to the Gunpowder Gang.

c5a7fe1f-8478-4175-be7b-c604b7b2b220.jpg
Screenshot_20240705_145220_Chrome~2.jpg

First days
dcdfdee0-eebd-4046-b949-2641b9a174ff.jpg
IMG_20240804_072903_475.jpg

@ 7 days
GunpowderGang7days.jpg

Today:
Gunpowder Gang 14 days above ground.
Gunpowdergang2wks.jpg
Gunpowdergang14days.jpg

:hippy:
Congrats on the baby! What a stunner 😍

A bit of an update:
The girls have taken to the sip.
The transition usually takes around 10 days. And they are right on schedule. The growth is taking off so, I did a quick training session.
I was being a bit inattentive and during their growth spurt, they got a little close to the lights.
Interestingly enough, they didn’t burn so much as turn purple.
Joan has stayed consistently darker than Betty I guess we’ll see how that plays out.
I think they are ready to flip and will probably do so tonight or tomorrow.

(Sorry, I keep forgetting to edit my photo names)
Love that training innovation! What holds the skewers in the middle?
The Gunpowder start has some interesting Trichomes on her already? So cool!

WOW:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful photos, and such color!
I'm sure this is going to be a great result for you. Looking forward to the smoke report for sure.
Thank you Lady Cannafan!

Here is the Blueberry plant prior to chop. It also came down today and now my growing for the challenge is done and all that remains is to weigh the harvest in a couple of weeks time and to do a smoke report.

Thank you for following along!

Love that training innovation! What holds the skewers in the middle?
The Gunpowder start has some interesting Trichomes on her already? So cool!
The middle ones are just carhooks.
Made famous by @Carcass and stolen from @Trala

Thank you Lady Cannafan!

Here is the Blueberry plant prior to chop. It also came down today and now my growing for the challenge is done and all that remains is to weigh the harvest in a couple of weeks time and to do a smoke report.

Thank you for following along!
Very well done!
I love the colors and am totally envious of your photo skills.
Those colors were fantastic too!

Very well done!
I love the colors and am totally envious of your photo skills.
Those colors were fantastic too!
Thank you so much :) I'm going to enjoy being a spectator now :cheer:

Beauty vs. Brawn - A Multi Strain Multi Sponsor Grow Off For Bragging Rights

Guyz vs Galz_-2.jpg

Welcome To Our Multi-Member Grow Show!

This is a friendly grow competition between two teams of three growers. We call it Guyz Vs. Galz because there is a team of three guys and a team of three girls. This is not a gender division, it's just two teams that wanted to have some competitive fun.

We will be growing different Seedbank strains using only 420 Magazine Sponsors' seeds. We have a combination of Photo Period and Autos, Indoor and Outdoor on both teams. There will be different methods and grow mediums so people can see many different styles and types of growing.

This grow is for pure fun. At the end there will be polls for members of the audience to vote on the best team grow as a whole and a few other things, like best bud, best plant, etc. These will be decided, and links to the polls posted at the finish of the grow. Team members will not be allowed to vote in the polls. This is an audience only voting.

There are no prizes awarded. This will be strictly for bragging rights.

Each Team member will be posting more detailed specifics on the the strains, seedbanks, and their other growing information after this initial introductory post.

Let's meet the players!

On the Guyz team:

@Olddog Newtrick : Growing Black Phoenix photo period / @North Atlantic Seed Company

@HappyHazmat88 : Growing Autos @Herbies Seeds / Banana Blaze / and @Royal Queen Seeds / Auto Milky Way F1

@Papa OG : Growing photoperiod @Original Sensible Seeds / Black Orchid

On the Girlz team:

@Carmen Ray : Growing Autos @Sweet Seeds / Red Mimosa XL / and @SeedsMan / Blueberry Auto

@JiggiLotus : Growing photoperiod @Delicious Seeds / Opium / and Delicious Candy

@Lady Cannafan : Growing Photoperiod @Barney's Farm / Mimosa EVO / and Gorilla Zkittlez

So come and join us for fun, laughter, cheers, and learning!

Let the Grow Show begin!
Granny420 grabbing :popcorn:and tuning in for this team event!
:high-five::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: Grow! Cheering you all on!

Pre chop pics of the @Sweet Seeds Red Mimosa XL auto. It's coming down tomorrow. The trich pics were taken yesterday. I'm hoping for a daytime high with this one.

What a beautiful plant and all that amber. Umm yes please:yahoo::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom