Beauty vs. Brawn - A Multi Strain Multi Sponsor Grow Off For Bragging Rights

DAY 7 BANANA BLAZE AUTO.

Woooooweeee it's been a hell of week, I finished a rust removal and repair over the weekend and today finished a frame repair .... Well the welding is done at least 😂 next is fiberglassing.

Anyhow I how everyone has had a good week 😁.

Ok onto miss banana blaze by @Herbies Seeds . We had a bit of a rocky start and some minor worry that it would just die... But luckily enough she pulled through just fine and is growing fairly steady. Here are some photos of progress during my absence.
IMG_20240814_133347386.jpg
IMG_20240817_160639594.jpg
IMG_20240819_144944530_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240820_162338543_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240821_155740113_HDR.jpg

And now that we're caught up this is where she sits today .
IMG_20240822_155309996_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240822_155316691_HDR.jpg

She is taking water every three days or so and has not been given any nutrients. I will start the feed regimen of "Veg" by @GeoFlora Nutrients and will be supplementing immediate liquid nutrients in the event she needs something more immediate. I had a lot of problems throughout the last one....so I'm making sure to be ready to help if she needs it. She is currently under a @ViparSpectra P1000100w led at %25 on a 12/12 schedule (all the plants are in the same room so I must maintain flower time schedule for the other plants ) and at 12-13" inches from the canopy. Unfortunately my @VIVOSUN sun A6 oscillating fan died 😭😭 she served me well for three years of continuous use.... But I will be ordering a replacement or two this Friday. In the mean time I have been using a massive 18" oscillating fan..... Like a tornado in small burst 😅.

That wraps up this update... Catch y'all on your ends :headbanger:

:cheer: GO TEAM GUYZ:cheer:
GridArt_20240509_173710095~2.jpg

Turn it up, Ziggy clash tribute
I was a Clash fan too, so this was surprising and quite fun... but
I wanted to put up the clash's magnificent seven to but can't find anything good on YouTube. dang how old are ya when songs from the early 80's are oldies

does this help? :)

I was a Clash fan too, so this was surprising and quite fun... but

does this help? :)

That one took me back. I realized how far back when he sang the part about taking an hour from work for lunch. I remember the time.....
Nowadays it's no more than 20 minutes or less. You go back to work with heartburn because you had to eat so fast, and never really feel like you got a needed break.
Makes me appreciate retirement even more. I sometimes take 6 hour lunch breaks. :laughtwo:

DAY 7 BANANA BLAZE AUTO.

Woooooweeee it's been a hell of week, I finished a rust removal and repair over the weekend and today finished a frame repair .... Well the welding is done at least 😂 next is fiberglassing.

Anyhow I how everyone has had a good week 😁.

Ok onto miss banana blaze by @Herbies Seeds . We had a bit of a rocky start and some minor worry that it would just die... But luckily enough she pulled through just fine and is growing fairly steady. Here are some photos of progress during my absence.
IMG_20240814_133347386.jpg
IMG_20240817_160639594.jpg
IMG_20240819_144944530_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240820_162338543_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240821_155740113_HDR.jpg

And now that we're caught up this is where she sits today .
IMG_20240822_155309996_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240822_155316691_HDR.jpg

She is taking water every three days or so and has not been given any nutrients. I will start the feed regimen of "Veg" by @GeoFlora Nutrients and will be supplementing immediate liquid nutrients in the event she needs something more immediate. I had a lot of problems throughout the last one....so I'm making sure to be ready to help if she needs it. She is currently under a @ViparSpectra P1000100w led at %25 on a 12/12 schedule (all the plants are in the same room so I must maintain flower time schedule for the other plants ) and at 12-13" inches from the canopy. Unfortunately my @VIVOSUN sun A6 oscillating fan died 😭😭 she served me well for three years of continuous use.... But I will be ordering a replacement or two this Friday. In the mean time I have been using a massive 18" oscillating fan..... Like a tornado in small burst 😅.

That wraps up this update... Catch y'all on your ends :headbanger:

:cheer: GO TEAM GUYZ:cheer:
GridArt_20240509_173710095~2.jpg
Nice update! Green green grasses of grow. ;-)

Whatcha' doing for halftime?

I forgot one of my pics the other day.
It's hard to tell there are three plants there, but there is. ;-)
The stalks on two of these are seriously thick. I'll get some pics this weekend of those.
I need to do some adjusting, a couple are leaning out of the light area. And the one in front needs to be lifted a bit higher for even canopy. I have the light tilted downward in front right now.

The stretch stopped earlier this week. We're concentrated on flowering now.

I cut a lot of larf away from the bottoms.

Go Team Girlz!

The stalks on two of these are seriously thick. I'll get some pics this weekend of those.
I need to do some adjusting, a couple are leaning out of the light area. And the one in front needs to be lifted a bit higher for even canopy. I have the light tilted downward in front right now.

Yowzah, what a display, LadyC! :Rasta:

Stunning!

Back
Top Bottom