Beauty vs. Brawn - A Multi Strain Multi Sponsor Grow Off For Bragging Rights

Very nice, LadyC!

(I really love the last pic with the light in the frame!) :Rasta:

UPDATE: Day 26-ish flowering girls.
I think the leaf deficiencies are on the decline. We're building and stacking. They all look happy this morning.

Whoopie - Mimosa EVO

Gilda - Mimosa EVO

Rita - Gorilla Zkittlez

ViparSpectra KS5000 500 Watt LED Light

GO TEAM GIRLZ!
STUNNINGLY BREATHTAKING BEAUTIFUL!!!

Beauty vs. Brawn - A Multi Strain Multi Sponsor Grow Off For Bragging Rights

Guyz vs Galz_-2.jpg

Welcome To Our Multi-Member Grow Show!

This is a friendly grow competition between two teams of three growers. We call it Guyz Vs. Galz because there is a team of three guys and a team of three girls. This is not a gender division, it's just two teams that wanted to have some competitive fun.

We will be growing different Seedbank strains using only 420 Magazine Sponsors' seeds. We have a combination of Photo Period and Autos, Indoor and Outdoor on both teams. There will be different methods and grow mediums so people can see many different styles and types of growing.

This grow is for pure fun. At the end there will be polls for members of the audience to vote on the best team grow as a whole and a few other things, like best bud, best plant, etc. These will be decided, and links to the polls posted at the finish of the grow. Team members will not be allowed to vote in the polls. This is an audience only voting.

There are no prizes awarded. This will be strictly for bragging rights.

Each Team member will be posting more detailed specifics on the the strains, seedbanks, and their other growing information after this initial introductory post.

Let's meet the players!

On the Guyz team:

@Olddog Newtrick : Growing Black Phoenix photo period / @North Atlantic Seed Company

@HappyHazmat88 : Growing Autos @Herbies Seeds / Banana Blaze / and @Royal Queen Seeds / Auto Milky Way F1

@Papa OG : Growing photoperiod @Original Sensible Seeds / Black Orchid

On the Girlz team:

@Carmen Ray : Growing Autos @Sweet Seeds / Red Mimosa XL / and @SeedsMan / Blueberry Auto

@JiggiLotus : Growing photoperiod @Delicious Seeds / Opium / and Delicious Candy

@Lady Cannafan : Growing Photoperiod @Barney's Farm / Mimosa EVO / and Gorilla Zkittlez

So come and join us for fun, laughter, cheers, and learning!

Let the Grow Show begin
Such fun! can I play??? I hope that you get lots of people who would like to participate.:goodluck:

DAY 7 BANANA BLAZE AUTO.

Woooooweeee it's been a hell of week, I finished a rust removal and repair over the weekend and today finished a frame repair .... Well the welding is done at least 😂 next is fiberglassing.

Anyhow I how everyone has had a good week 😁.

Ok onto miss banana blaze by @Herbies Seeds . We had a bit of a rocky start and some minor worry that it would just die... But luckily enough she pulled through just fine and is growing fairly steady. Here are some photos of progress during my absence.
IMG_20240814_133347386.jpg
IMG_20240817_160639594.jpg
IMG_20240819_144944530_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240820_162338543_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240821_155740113_HDR.jpg

And now that we're caught up this is where she sits today .
IMG_20240822_155309996_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240822_155316691_HDR.jpg

She is taking water every three days or so and has not been given any nutrients. I will start the feed regimen of "Veg" by @GeoFlora Nutrients and will be supplementing immediate liquid nutrients in the event she needs something more immediate. I had a lot of problems throughout the last one....so I'm making sure to be ready to help if she needs it. She is currently under a @ViparSpectra P1000100w led at %25 on a 12/12 schedule (all the plants are in the same room so I must maintain flower time schedule for the other plants ) and at 12-13" inches from the canopy. Unfortunately my @VIVOSUN sun A6 oscillating fan died 😭😭 she served me well for three years of continuous use.... But I will be ordering a replacement or two this Friday. In the mean time I have been using a massive 18" oscillating fan..... Like a tornado in small burst 😅.

That wraps up this update... Catch y'all on your ends :headbanger:

:cheer: GO TEAM GUYZ:cheer:
GridArt_20240509_173710095~2.jpg
Thank you very much for your update :) It's nice to see the seedling is doing just fine. Hopefully, it will go on this way further! Nice setup, by the way. I believe it will feel very happy in there :) Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you very much for your update :) It's nice to see the seedling is doing just fine. Hopefully, it will go on this way further! Nice setup, by the way. I believe it will feel very happy in there :) Looking forward to hearing from you!
Thanks HERBIES 😁 I appreciate you stopping by to check in on your genetics. Here she is as of yesterday..... Tight node spacing and bushing out.... this little lady is growing quickly.
IMG_20240828_154241664.jpg
IMG_20240828_154306371.jpg

Real update coming later today. Have a wonderful day everyone.

I’m totally overdue on an update.
I had a bit of a deficiency on some lower leaves and they were looking a little pale for my liking. I think I have it corrected but, haven’t been home in a couple days to verify.
My schedule is back to crazy for a couple weeks but, that should work out ok. They are still stretching and don’t have Pom poms yet, which means I’ll be home in time for flower proper.
Another win for my version of the SIP method, at least I know they aren’t going without water… lol.
I’ll try to get pics tonight.
I have exactly 30 mins before lights out if I rush straight home and don’t make any stops.. :rolleyes:

Thanks HERBIES 😁 I appreciate you stopping by to check in on your genetics. Here she is as of yesterday..... Tight node spacing and bushing out.... this little lady is growing quickly.
IMG_20240828_154241664.jpg
IMG_20240828_154306371.jpg

Real update coming later today. Have a wonderful day everyone.
Looking lovely! They grow so quickly.
I had a bit of a deficiency on some lower leaves and they were looking a little pale for my liking. I think I have it corrected but, haven’t been home in a couple days to verify.
My schedule is back to crazy for a couple weeks but, that should work out ok. They are still stretching and don’t have Pom poms yet, which means I’ll be home in time for flower proper.
Another win for my version of the SIP method, at least I know they aren’t going without water… lol.
I have exactly 30 mins before lights out if I rush straight home and don’t make any stops.. :rolleyes:
Looking forward to some pics and to when you slow down a bit soon :)

You gotta quit working so much and enjoy life a little!
Drive careful, getting to a grow on time is not worth a crashy crash.
Looking forward to your pics, whenever you get them. :)

Definitely some tight node spacing there. :) Are ya going to top it, if so, at what node?
:thumb:
She'll be topped basically as soon as I am home.... 3-4 node is my normal top point for autos if I top.

I look forward to seeing the update sir..... And speaking of up date ..... Hey @Papa OG what do we have going on over there?

Back
Top Bottom