Beauty vs. Brawn - A Multi Strain Multi Sponsor Grow Off For Bragging Rights

The
UPDATE: Day 26-ish flowering girls.
I think the leaf deficiencies are on the decline. We're building and stacking. They all look happy this morning.

Whoopie - Mimosa EVO

Gilda - Mimosa EVO

Rita - Gorilla Zkittlez

ViparSpectra KS5000 500 Watt LED Light

GO TEAM GIRLZ!
I’m so jelly… those ladies look fantastic!

I look forward to seeing the update sir..... And speaking of up date ..... Hey @Papa OG what do we have going on over there?
Haven’t seen anything from him since mid July.
Hope he’s doing okay…

The

I’m so jelly… those ladies look fantastic!
Yea we basically signed up to get our calyxes kick by the girls..... Good news though ....guys usually have to pay for things like this 🤣🤣🤣 we're getting it for free 😉😂

Yea we basically signed up to get our calyxes kick by the girls..... Good news though ....guys usually have to pay for things like this 🤣🤣🤣 we're getting it for free 😉😂

And taking full advantage I see!
guy.jpg

Quick pic to go with my half arsed update.
I do have the start of some tiny little fuzz balls!
Dropped the scrog net over the top and will do a little training this weekend.
Will hopefully do a real update then.

IMG_3731.jpeg

Both of the strains I'm growing are supposed to have citrus and fruity berry traits.
True 'dat!
I had been outside watching a blood red sky sunrise with a storm rolling in, the air was fresh and clean.
I came back in to open the door to the grow room at lights on time, and the smell of fruity pebbles hit me in the face. I wanted to go grab a bowl of milk and dip some buds in it. :laughtwo:
I hope technology can get that smell-a-vision going soon. Ya'll would love it!

Both of the strains I'm growing are supposed to have citrus and fruity berry traits.
True 'dat!
I had been outside watching a blood red sky sunrise with a storm rolling in, the air was fresh and clean.
I came back in to open the door to the grow room at lights on time, and the smell of fruity pebbles hit me in the face. I wanted to go grab a bowl of milk and dip some buds in it. :laughtwo:
I hope technology can get that smell-a-vision going soon. Ya'll would love it!
Fruity pebbles is my jam!
Don’t judge me….

I actually just
Got some frozen pancakes with pebbles in em.
Haven’t tried em yet tho

DAY 16 BANANA BLAZE AUTO IN VEG.

Happy Saturday everyone, I hope your having a good weekend so far. So far so good on my end I'm finished with work for the day and I'm free for the weekend 👌😌.

Any how ..... Little miss blaze is doing great. She is short, bushy, and growing nice and tight. As you can tell from the prior photos I've moved her under my 90w "Blurple " led. It seems to be more effective in overall growth over my "white" led that is 10w+- stronger. I'm also running it with both the veg and Bloom lights on @ about 10-11" away from top.
IMG_20240831_105037567_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240831_105043657_HDR.jpg

And now with all her growth we're at node 4 start of 5. The 4th node had two tiny shoots already growing so I figured there is no better place or time to get vehicles here a haircut ✂️.
IMG_20240831_105104827_HDR.jpg

Other than watering every 2-3 days she hasn't received anything else. I will start her on a veg feeding schedule with the next watering. So far she hasn't slowed or asked for anything , so Im running with the "if it ain't broke, then don't try to fix it." Mindset 😂. But so far this is going much smoother than the last *knocks on wood* and hoping I can keep it this way.

~~~~~~ :cheer: GO TEAM GUYZ :cheer:~~~~~~
GridArt_20240509_173710095~2.jpg

Happy Saturday everyone, I hope your having a good weekend so far. So far so good on my end I'm finished with work for the day and I'm free for the weekend 👌😌.

Any how ..... Little miss blaze is doing great. She is short, bushy, and growing nice and tight. As you can tell from the prior photos I've moved her under my 90w "Blurple " led. It seems to be more effective in overall growth over my "white" led that is 10w+- stronger. I'm also running it with both the veg and Bloom lights on @ about 10-11" away from top.

And now with all her growth we're at node 4 start of 5. The 4th node had two tiny shoots already growing so I figured there is no better place or time to get vehicles here a haircut ✂️.

Other than watering every 2-3 days she hasn't received anything else. I will start her on a veg feeding schedule with the next watering. So far she hasn't slowed or asked for anything , so Im running with the "if it ain't broke, then don't try to fix it." Mindset 😂. But so far this is going much smoother than the last *knocks on wood* and hoping I can keep it this way.

Awesome update Happy! She looks thrilled to be growing for you.
The little gnome dude is going to have a lovely canopy above him to protect him while he sips. ;-)

I like them when they start out like that Hap! You can node up a storm or not but you have the choice! Nice and close!

You go Girl! those look beautiful, I love that, I have them big plant thing going on myself, I only do one at a time though because I have to trim everything myself, drying to perfection then trimming and getting her into the jar is a lot to ask of a person for one of those bad girls :thanks:
Hiya K!! Nice to "meetcha" Happy Saturday!!
@Lady Cannafan Those girls are gettin chunky!! Rock and roll!!! 😎✌️🎶

Quick pic to go with my half arsed update.
I do have the start of some tiny little fuzz balls!
Dropped the scrog net over the top and will do a little training this weekend.
Will hopefully do a real update then.

IMG_3731.jpeg
Gonna give Lady C some strong competition with these babes! I’m going to love watching these girls grow! :yummy: :high-five:

That’s one gorgeous healthy looking youngster to me! And I liked her lil gnome friend too. Beautiful. Strong. Sturdy. Healthy.:thumb:
I’ve never topped so I’m looking forward to watching her fill out after topping.:popcorn::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom