Beauty vs. Brawn - A Multi Strain Multi Sponsor Grow Off For Bragging Rights

Short Update: Day 33 of flower, about halfway to home stretch.
They are coming along okay. The Mimosa EVO buds are getting a lot of brown pistils and appear tighter buds, way ahead of the front one Gorilla Zkittlez, which has all white pistils still.

My eyes have become trained to look for oddities, and sure enough I picked off one very tiny fresh nanner from deep in the top of one of the Mimosa EVO. There are no balls, and I am keeping a close eye for any more and will pick them out if found.
I wouldn't mind a couple of seeds though.....

GO TEAM GIRLZ!
Wow! Looking stunning. What caused the nanner do you think?

DAY 21 BANANA BLAZE BY @Dutch Passion Seeds VEG.

Wooooo hoooo almost done with this week... Hope everyone has plans for the weekend and are able to relax a bit .

Alright, we're 5 days past the last update and she's grown quite a bit since the last post. Almost all of the lower shoots have poked through the top canopy, except for a few that were being blocked by two good sized fans.
IMG_20240905_070026915_HDR.jpg
... As much as I didn't want to remove them, I had no choice.
IMG_20240905_163747146_HDR.jpg

But as you can see in the next photo, there was alot going on under the shade of those leaves.
IMG_20240905_152622830_HDR.jpg

After the cut.... I just tucked a few of the smaller fans under the new shoots and called it a day.
IMG_20240905_152642205_HDR.jpg

Super happy with her growth so far 😁 she should be short but stacked. No complaints..no concerns...no problems (knocking on wood). Fed 1/4 cup Veg by @GeoFlora Nutrients 3 days ago with her tri day watering, and the temperature has been steady 75°f with humidity steady at %50.

GridArt_20240509_173710095~2.jpg
Looking nice and tidy there Happy!

Wow! Looking stunning. What caused the nanner do you think?

Looking nice and tidy there Happy!
I haven't a clue. I know I've found a nanner or two during later flowering in my grows, so I'm not going to let it bother me unless it starts getting out of hand.
There are a lot of differing opinions on this around forums, too many opinions makes things complicated, so I'm just going to keep riding the grow train.
I don't do complicated. 😉

@Grand Daddy Black Is this real life right now? 🤯 🧐 🤯 Is this picture photoshopped? If so do you know how much? I cannot even comprehend this dude 😂
I really dig his pink fuzzy collar w the bell. So cute! I'd totally pimp that shit.
((Crack the whip))

DAY 21 BANANA BLAZE BY @Dutch Passion Seeds VEG.

Wooooo hoooo almost done with this week... Hope everyone has plans for the weekend and are able to relax a bit .

Alright, we're 5 days past the last update and she's grown quite a bit since the last post. Almost all of the lower shoots have poked through the top canopy, except for a few that were being blocked by two good sized fans.
IMG_20240905_070026915_HDR.jpg
... As much as I didn't want to remove them, I had no choice.
IMG_20240905_163747146_HDR.jpg

But as you can see in the next photo, there was alot going on under the shade of those leaves.
IMG_20240905_152622830_HDR.jpg

After the cut.... I just tucked a few of the smaller fans under the new shoots and called it a day.
IMG_20240905_152642205_HDR.jpg

Super happy with her growth so far 😁 she should be short but stacked. No complaints..no concerns...no problems (knocking on wood). Fed 1/4 cup Veg by @GeoFlora Nutrients 3 days ago with her tri day watering, and the temperature has been steady 75°f with humidity steady at %50.

GridArt_20240509_173710095~2.jpg
A short an stacked girl huh, do ya think she may have thick trunk too

Long overdue Update!

my sincere apologies everyone.
I had a touch of the manic.
Although I got lucky, they diagnosed me with 'Magical Thinking' whatever the fuck that is (phychotically optimistic? ..🤔).
Is it weird that upon the announcement I whispered victoriously "yesss!" And pulled my celebratory fist towards my heart ❤️🤣 And did my own little touchdown dance ...that's right ! Told them I wasn't depressed or bipolar or any of that sh¡t. Booyah bitches, eat it. Haha
Toast! Too magical thinking :rollit::smokin:
:hookah::passitleft::love::slide:

20240906_074519.jpg

Back to the update..

Yesterday evening was the moment I finally stopped procrastinating and sprayed the spider mites. I thoroughly enjoy squooshing them off the leaves and pulling up the web, they all come up with the webbing btw, or a lot do.
20240906_074054.jpg

"Part of the crew part of the ship."
Smoosh smoosh
Sprayed again a few hours after lights off, and woke up to very active mites. ... So I'm guessing .. it didn't work? Damn I really don't want to make that poison stronger. Fuck my face..I'll have to revise and think of a better way to defeat these things. Cotton balls ? (To be continued)
20240906_073852.jpg
20240906_074030.jpg
20240906_073809.jpg

🌈Rita Baga💚
Delicious Candy from Delicious Seeds.
Just beneath 2 ft.
No deficiencies, just micro spiders.
Reefertilizer Bloom 10 ml. per.gal.
102 days old, 30 days flowering.
20240906_074453.jpg
20240906_073742.jpg
20240906_073726.jpg
20240906_073708.jpg
im messing with the Mars Hydro light at the moment, so we're back to the 100w lamps. Hopefully I can jiggle whatever's malfunctioning back into working order. 🙏

Let me finish these bowls and I'll head back inside to update the Gunpowder Gang. Just wait! They're some high tail! 🤘

...see that shit...them little green men..I rolled 2 joints outta this 6 pk..where's the rest go?
17256314959088424162105858925375.jpg

That's alright though, I got me something for good behavior ..and cuz my husband isn't very cuddly. 🙄
Everyone this is Bean. She's gonna grow up and fuck them little green theives up!
20240906_074951.jpg

Long overdue Update!

Although I got lucky, they diagnosed me with 'Magical Thinking' whatever the fuck that is (phychotically optimistic? ..🤔).
Is it weird that upon the announcement I whispered victoriously "yesss!" And pulled my celebratory fist towards my heart ❤️🤣 And did my own little touchdown dance ...that's right ! Told them I wasn't depressed or bipolar or any of that sh¡t. Booyah bitches, eat it. Haha

20240906_074519.jpg

Back to the update..

Yesterday evening was the moment I finally stopped procrastinating and sprayed the spider mites. I thoroughly enjoy squooshing them off the leaves and pulling up the web, they all come up with the webbing btw, or a lot do.
20240906_074054.jpg

Smoosh smoosh
Sprayed again a few hours after lights off, and woke up to very active mites. ... So I'm guessing .. it didn't work? Damn I really don't want to make that poison stronger. Fuck my face..I'll have to revise and think of a better way to defeat these things. Cotton balls ? (To be continued)
20240906_073852.jpg
20240906_074030.jpg
20240906_073809.jpg

🌈Rita Baga💚
Just beneath 2 ft.
20240906_074453.jpg
20240906_073742.jpg
20240906_073726.jpg
20240906_073708.jpg
im messing with the Mars Hydro light at the moment, so we're back to the 100w lamps. Hopefully I can jiggle whatever's malfunctioning back into working order. 🙏

Let me finish these bowls and I'll head back inside to update the Gunpowder Gang. Just wait! They're some high tail! 🤘
I love your enthusiasm. sigh it has been far too long since I was educated, I cannot spell anymore, I was a spelling bee champion for my entire childhood lol.
anyways you should go straight to the store and buy flying skull Nukem, they will be dissolved mwahahaha-Hah, I thoroughly despise all pests, especially those that touchey my stuff, these turds all they do is poop on your bus, I have smoked stuff that they made taste awful too, Nukem is made from citric acid and yeast, I love it. there wont be any residue like with neem. I hope this helps friend.
Congratulations on your magical thinking, I have heard "magical thinking" myself lol sometimes as an insult and others as other others are astounded by my resilience. true story, you are awesome @JiggiLotus

...see that shit...them little green men..I rolled 2 joints outta this 6 pk..where's the rest go?
17256314959088424162105858925375.jpg

That's alright though, I got me something for good behavior ..and cuz my husband isn't very cuddly. 🙄
Everyone this is Bean. She's gonna grow up and fuck them little green theives up!
20240906_074951.jpg
I have to comment on the Bean situation, you already know right? Bean is adorable, His name makes me think of that episode of cops with Beans the cat. His name is Bean😂 :thanks:I am sorry that someone is smoking your goodies, leaving the box is old man stuff lol however as a son I can say it has my marks all over still, I can hear the thought process with my own magical thinking, "she wont mind if I have one, a day or two goes by, two and three, dang she must not want these right now, you know what I'm going to replace them with even better stuff, let me at these", then comes Mom and she's had a bad day, now she wants them and I don't wanna tell her 😂 he will tell you way later. Best to you, Beans and your husband, I know that you have a cute lil doggie with a ton of energy, walkies are going to be your friend as far as keeping his hyper down, I volunteer at the Humane Society walking doggies so that the can actually be adopted, if we don't do that they are so excited whenever someone comes in that they don't take good dogs. Beans looks awfully happy sitting next to you, he is going to be a good best friend/ cuddle buddy

I have to comment on the Bean situation, you already know right? Bean is adorable, His name makes me think of that episode of cops with Beans the cat. His name is Bean😂 :thanks:I am sorry that someone is smoking your goodies, leaving the box is old man stuff lol however as a son I can say it has my marks all over still, I can hear the thought process with my own magical thinking, "she wont mind if I have one, a day or two goes by, two and three, dang she must not want these right now, you know what I'm going to replace them with even better stuff, let me at these", then comes Mom and she's had a bad day, now she wants them and I don't wanna tell her 😂 he will tell you way later. Best to you, Beans and your husband, I know that you have a cute lil doggie with a ton of energy, walkies are going to be your friend as far as keeping his hyper down, I volunteer at the Humane Society walking doggies so that the can actually be adopted, if we don't do that they are so excited whenever someone comes in that they don't take good dogs. Beans looks awfully happy sitting next to you, he is going to be a good best friend/ cuddle buddy
Yeah she's chill for a puppy. My first job was volunteering at the animal shelter. It was in Cedar Park Tx. They were a kill shelter then, idk about now; first time I walked in and saw them carting dog corpses from the giant gas chamber. 🫨🤢💔💀
Yeah no, I was that kid who would release the animals under the fence. In downtown Austin TX the crusty punks in street kids, I'd just pack my bag up a week or two and sleep under the bridge with my homies type thing we had fun learned a lot, didn't die.
Wed break into the animal shelter and release dogs late at night. Some weed take as our own ya know. Or steal back one that was wrongfully taken.
Sorry I'm rambling. This banana jealousy does that to me ☺️

My kids definitely have sticky fingers..🔫😉 ..I need a bigger nerf gun.

Long overdue Update!

20240906_074519.jpg

Back to the update..

20240906_074054.jpg

Smoosh smoosh
20240906_073852.jpg
20240906_074030.jpg
20240906_073809.jpg

🌈Rita Baga💚
Just beneath 2 ft.
20240906_074453.jpg
20240906_073742.jpg
20240906_073726.jpg
20240906_073708.jpg

Those little bat rastards! Too bad they don't make a tiny needle thin bug zapper. You could have fun smoking one up and zapping those things, watching the blue electric buzzing. Blow em' into smitherines! Zap! Zap..zap zap...take that you little shits!

Those little bat rastards! Too bad they don't make a tiny needle thin bug zapper. You could have fun smoking one up and zapping those things, watching the blue electric buzzing. Blow em' into smitherines! Zap! Zap..zap zap...take that you little shits!
Oh man! That's a brilliant idea! A handheld device that has the blue laser death ray and a wide enough head to wand over the colas safely and effectively.

Long overdue Update!

20240906_074519.jpg

Back to the update..

20240906_074054.jpg

Smoosh smoosh
20240906_073852.jpg
20240906_074030.jpg
20240906_073809.jpg

🌈Rita Baga💚
Just beneath 2 ft.
20240906_074453.jpg
20240906_073742.jpg
20240906_073726.jpg
20240906_073708.jpg

Hey Jiggi! :high-five:

Ya got yerself some very pretty loonnnggg colas there! Packed with buds long way down! :thumb:
And then ya have some freeloaders just jumping on the long cola train… dang hobos! Send them lil buggers a packin’ Jiggi! Smoosh smoosh! Smoosh smoosh!

Them are some fine looking long colas - can’t wait to see them fill out! Ooo la la! :hug::cheer:

Hey Jiggi! :high-five:

Ya got yerself some very pretty loonnnggg colas there! Packed with buds long way down! :thumb:
And then ya have some freeloaders just jumping on the long cola train… dang hobos! Send them lil buggers a packin’ Jiggi! Smoosh smoosh! Smoosh smoosh!

Them are some fine looking long colas - can’t wait to see them fill out! Ooo la la! :hug::cheer:
Welcome @Granny420 if youre here your already on the right path. 🥰

Long overdue Update!

20240906_074519.jpg

Back to the update..

20240906_074054.jpg

Smoosh smoosh
20240906_073852.jpg
20240906_074030.jpg
20240906_073809.jpg

🌈Rita Baga💚
Just beneath 2 ft.
20240906_074453.jpg
20240906_073742.jpg
20240906_073726.jpg
20240906_073708.jpg

No jiggling, that's how 🔥 fires get started 🚒 and with your giant weed stash the firemen will all get too stoned to fight the fire

Aug 26 Gunpowder Gang and the baby in the back is a auto Watermelon Candy from Zamnesia. I didn't mean to get an auto but whatever. 😇
f78fd255-b8b8-4644-9cbc-5cac40864879.jpg

Gunpowder Gang @ 35 days
17256496973517709899295183809563.jpg
17256497947332327145616799280426.jpg
17256498785939034722835759338467.jpg
17256499630296777107216589675012.jpg
Watermelon Candy @ 12 days
17256496035388797913081322659991.jpg

Karen Kush...do we have life?
1725650048777586973821470100297.jpg
17256500700015213260038784320018.jpg

Back