Beauty vs. Brawn - A Multi Strain Multi Sponsor Grow Off For Bragging Rights

Sorry folks but, life’s been running me over again… I’m still here and finally got to chop!
So here’s what I have to share for the moment.
These plants came out beautiful. Plenty of purples and lavender and I couldn’t be happier.
Dense thick buds and frosty as one could ever hope for.
the monster cropped clones are in their sips and starting to get some real leaves.
Update on them later but, for now, pics of the main event.
I hope it does the guys team a little justice!

IMG_3796.jpeg

IMG_3797.jpeg

IMG_3798.jpeg

IMG_3799.jpeg

IMG_3800.jpeg

IMG_3801.jpeg

IMG_3802.jpeg

IMG_3803.jpeg

IMG_3804.jpeg

Dàyàmñ!!!!! @Olddog Newtrick !!!! Way to put a woman in her place!!!! Thems some beauti+fulls!!! Got that velvet look that you already knows gonna stick to everything it touches!!!! Fuck yeah ! 💯🌈🪩

Yowzah Olddog, a frosty specimen she is!

Woof! :Rasta:

@Olddog Newtrick , that is some frosty stuff there! You must be biting nails waiting to get a hit on that. Beautiful! You are doing the Guyz justice for sure.
I sure hope you can slow down on work life soon. 💕

On other notes, I have the last of my Grow Show girls hanging to dry. Doing good with about 52% humidity and a small fan for airflow. I need to order some more of our sponsors' Grove bags, I am completely out. I guess that's a good thing. LOL

I have a winter grow journal started with the Autos, so if anyone cares to stop by, you are very welcomed.

Winter Weedy Wonderland - Auto Grow - Royal Queen Seeds

Heya Dog..... Sounds like a great chop! Sticky smelly and frosty!!! Happy Thursday!! 😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom