Beauty vs. Brawn - A Multi Strain Multi Sponsor Grow Off For Bragging Rights

*Canna-tea-baggin* Fuckin drag queens...

Well hells bells...She's a Man!!!!
17236548895362734538352200516045.jpg
Alaska's tiny man parts..Tweezers anyone?
17236550388522583173039111992572.jpg

Small ball energy..lol

@Carmen Ray and @Lady Cannafan thanks for the heads up!! This could have been a one man orgy in the Frankenstein tent!!
You're welcome, and I agree with Lady Cannafan, when she suggests you forget the tweezers and cull the plant. Unless you can seal him off somewhere and harvest the pollen for making seeds at some stage.

I don't think tweezers will do much good, that is a flat out male. I don't see any pistils anywhere, do you?

Of course, you could put the balls in some formaldehyde in a jar and keep it on a dark basement shelf to scare people with...... like a B rate horror movie. :popcorn::rofl:
Haha I was making penis jokes.

I couldn't resist....
A guy walks in to a book store, asks the clerk
"Do you have that new book on small penises?

Clerk says "I don't think it's in yet"

Guy says "Yeah, that's the one..."

Okay, because I don't want @JiggiLotus to feel like the lone stranger here....Lucille has balls.

I went in to check each plant this morning after lights on and discovered tiny little balls all over the girl.
This is really not unexpected with this one considering the trouble I had with it from the start, with the crinkled leaves etc. It just wasn't the healthiest from the start and required a lot of attention, and the power outage making it stretch so much trying to find light early on. A little stressed, I'm thinking.

I'll have a pic or two later. She/he is now outside on the deck. Maybe I'll get some pollen, we'll see.

I adjusted the lights, taking one down and have three remaining plants under just one. Saving on the power bill is a good thing. :)

Okay, because I don't want @JiggiLotus to feel like the lone stranger here....Lucille has balls.

I went in to check each plant this morning after lights on and discovered tiny little balls all over the girl.
This is really not unexpected with this one considering the trouble I had with it from the start, with the crinkled leaves etc. It just wasn't the healthiest from the start and required a lot of attention, and the power outage making it stretch so much trying to find light early on. A little stressed, I'm thinking.

I'll have a pic or two later. She/he is now outside on the deck. Maybe I'll get some pollen, we'll see.

I adjusted the lights, taking one down and have three remaining plants under just one. Saving on the power bill is a good thing. :)

Saving on power is always a good thing! Sorry about da ballz!

Hope everyone's day has been a good one this far 💚

Rita isn't upset about her former tent-mate whatsoever...I overheard her whispering to the other girls last night after Alaska was culled.

"..(deep blissful inhale) do you smell that? It's fresh air; no Thunderfuck in it...so nice. There's only room for one Diva anyway."

17237469191597100855355416745269.jpg

:dude-knocking:

Well I haven't killed her yet 😂. Here is little banana blaze.....she's kinda stable but she has some weird light coloring to the leaves.....this should be fun....again :laugh: .
IMG_20240814_133347386.jpg
IMG_20240814_133403667_HDR.jpg

I'm not 100% sure what is going on 😅 all 4 of my other plants are kicking frickin ass and so far both with this vs I'm having issues 😮‍💨😅... Maybe I'm over thinking it .... Idfk ..... Just aggravating 😂...... Pshhh good job ladies 😒.

Gooooooo team guyz 😂
GridArt_20240509_173710095~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom