Beauty vs. Brawn - A Multi Strain Multi Sponsor Grow Off For Bragging Rights

I may be leaning towards the gal's, being an independent I guessing my vote is very saught after. and I'm open to a bit of coercion, maybe a few likes here an there. can I vote early in case I get sick or die ? is voting twice fround apon. how about folks who aren't members or just make profiles to swing the vote one way or the other. I joke, I will vote for the best, in my opinion
Will laughing with you, not at you help swing your vote? :cheesygrinsmiley: 😆

And...here's a like, there's a like....everywhere a like like. :goof:

We have a large variety of snakes here. Most common on my property are the garters, and the hognose or "zombie" snake.
If ya wanna chit yourself...encounter a zombie snake that you think is dead because it has rolled over on it's back with it's tongue hanging out of it's mouth. It's a trick. Watch out, if it gets really peeved it will roll back over, coil up and flatten it's head out like a Cobra and give a nasty hiss.

Many a kitty and puppy here has made that mistake. 😆
That's Awesome!!!

Screenshot_20240806_111412_Chrome.jpg

:lot-o-toke::passitleft::420:

Hey shite happens, and it happens to all of us at some point... so laff a now monkey boi you gunna get a yours someday
I'm sure St. Peters got a complete album of momma jokes to judge me for when I get there..lol..that ain't even the hardcover..THAT ones gonna be hard to explain. Lol

Well all pistils were red this morning and miss Milky Way will be chopped later this afternoon noon... And little banana blaze is germinated and in her new home... Full up date later this afternoon....
Until then have a kick ass day everyone 😁

Weekly Update:

Screenshot (93) copy.png

These plants are finishing off now. They're frosty but not very bulky. I'm going to put that down to very cold weather and slow metabolism.

I continue to alternate kelp and fish ferts with watering. I gave myco and I treated the Blueberry with K.
I lowered DLI to 40, which meant lowering the intensity of the lights to 75 %. I will lower DLI further as the plants finish.

Thanks for following our grow off!

Weekly Update:

Screenshot (93) copy.png

These plants are finishing off now. They're frosty but not very bulky. I'm going to put that down to very cold weather and slow metabolism.

I continue to alternate kelp and fish ferts with watering. I gave myco and I treated the Blueberry with K.
I lowered DLI to 40, which meant lowering the intensity of the lights to 75 %. I will lower DLI further as the plants finish.

Themz some purdy flowers 🥇⚖️ but it's still even Steven

Well all pistils were red this morning and miss Milky Way will be chopped later this afternoon noon... And little banana blaze is germinated and in her new home... Full up date later this afternoon....
Until then have a kick ass day everyone 😁
Sorry all I got side tracked tattooing myself yesterday 😅 I will update today....scouts honor🤘

Weekly Update:

Screenshot (93) copy.png

Beautiful. Love the colors!
How much longer are you anticipating?

Go Team Girlz!​

DAY 71 MILKY WAY F1 AUTO.
DAY 45 OF FLOWER.

Alright miss Milky Way has been deemed finished and has been harvested. She has not really done much except brown pistils....no more growth...no more swelling.... Nada. So once all the hairs were red she was chopped.
IMG_20240807_113622612_HDR.jpg

After an hour of trimming she was ready for hang.... after a few photos first of course 😅
IMG_20240808_153521526_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240808_153600824_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240808_153607314_HDR.jpg
she will probably be in the two oz mark as normal 😁 I know I can do bigger and I have... but I'm consistent at 2 oz which is perfect for me.
The buds are super dense, mid sticky, and a "weed" smell with something extra that I can't quite figure out 😅 guess I'll have to wait for smoke report to see what it could be. I enjoyed growing this strain it was definitely cool and definitely as fast as it said it is . But over all a kick ass genetic from @Royal Queen Seeds , it took some abuse and had some problems.....but she grew on great. 👍

So now that miss Milky Way has said farewell.....we move onto my next test subject 😅.... BANANA BLAZE auto flower from @Herbies Seeds by @Dutch Passion Seeds .
auto-banana-blaze-strain.jpg__AscNPwmxq2OTaZFR (1).jpg

PHOTO FROM HERBIES SEEDS.

LETS GET INTO HER DEETZ:

Description​

Auto Banana Blaze Strain Info​

Auto Banana Blaze is a hardy plant with a unique smell and taste that’s easy to grow, provides high yields, and is quite potent as far as autoflowers go. Every Indica lover will be fascinated by its unmistakable banana flavor, but this strain’s charm goes beyond that, as it also offers a pleasantly uplifting euphoric high.

Genetics​

Auto Banana Blaze is an Afghani Kush-derived Indica-dominant strain created by crossing the photoperiod Banana Blaze variety with Auto Mazar, which descends from the original Mazar and an autoflowering Indica. The combination of these genetics has resulted in a strong autoflower as stunning and potent as the original version.

Flowering Time​

The whole life cycle of Auto Banana Blaze takes around 12 weeks from seed to harvest, which allows you to have more than four consecutive harvests indoors or to choose a long enough period of warm weather outdoors in almost any climate.

Yields​

Auto Banana Blaze brings outstanding yields for an autoflower that can reach 400-500 g/m² (1.3-1.6 oz/ft²) in indoor setups. Outdoors, you can count on nice harvests of up to 150 g (5.3 oz) per plant.

Effects​

Though Indica-dominant effects are generally associated with couchlock, Auto Banana Blaze produces less body relaxation and more cerebral stimulation, making smokers happy, motivated, and full of creative ideas.

Happy

Energetic

Creative

Medical Properties​

As many Afghani-derived strains do, Auto Banana Blaze makes anxiety, stress, and depression disappear, although it’s also effective for mild physical discomforts, including general pains, aches, and muscle spasms.

THC and CBD Levels​

The THC levels in Auto Banana Blaze are medium to high – from 16 to 22% in different samples – with very low CBD content.

Smell and Taste​

Once you open the jar or crush Auto Banana Blaze buds in a grinder, they kick out a sweet and fruity smell, and when you inhale the smooth creamy smoke, it leaves a recognizable flavor of bananas on your palate

.......sounds good right ?! I thought so to 😁.

So as normal I set up my pot the same way:

1 inch of perlite at the bottom.
Followed by 2-3 inches of soil lightly compacted.
Teaspoon @DYNOMYCO mycorrhizae and a teaspoon of bone meal, then misted.
IMG_20240804_122436414.jpg

After that I fill two inches and lightly pack as I go until the pot is full.

Baby banana blaze was germinated in a sake glass for three days before she had a tail and then was put in the ground August 5 2024. .... Fast forward three days and she is above ground, but not quite at "day one".
IMG_20240808_150135182_HDR.jpg

And we're off!!!!!! :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Thanks for checking in and I look forward to seeing everyone's up dates 😁.

:cheer:GO TEAM GUYZ:cheer:
GridArt_20240509_173710095~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom