Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

re: Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

Nice healthy plants there. If it was me I think I would let them veg a couple weeks, but that may be my noob speaking. I love the LED action you have gotten and I am looking forward to my own grow doing as well.

:thumb:

Nice healthy plants there. If it was me I think I would let them veg a couple weeks, but that may be my noob speaking. I love the LED action you have gotten and I am looking forward to my own grow doing as well.

:thumb:

I agree! The plants are looking very healthy and the LST you've done is working out well. That said, I would let them veg for a bit longer than a week to fill out your space unless you plan to add more plants to the tent for the flowering phase. Look at all of the empty space in the tent where buds could be growing. Anyway, my advice should be taken with a grain of salt as I'm on still on my first grow, too. Too prove the point all of my Bubbalicious Autos just started flowering and none of them are over 7" tall. Bonzai buds!

My smallest flowering Bubbalicious Auto:
IMG_65188.JPG

I agree! The plants are looking very healthy and the LST you've done is working out well. That said, I would let them veg for a bit longer than a week to fill out your space unless you plan to add more plants to the tent for the flowering phase. Look at all of the empty space in the tent where buds could be growing. Anyway, my advice should be taken with a grain of salt as I'm on still on my first grow, too. Too prove the point all of my Bubbalicious Autos just started flowering and none of them are over 7" tall. Bonzai buds!

My smallest flowering Bubbalicious Auto:
IMG_65188.JPG

I was going to let them veg a little longer but I was worried about how much they will grow after I flip to 12/12 one of my plants is a sativa dominant so she will most likely double or triple in size

I was going to let them veg a little longer but I was worried about how much they will grow after I flip to 12/12 one of my plants is a sativa dominant so she will most likely double or triple in size

I understand your worry with the stretching. Whatever decision you make, I'll support it. Hopefully the plants grow a bunch this week and my advice will be moot.

hello everyone it 5/1/2015 tomorrow is the last day of week 4 of veg and also the first day of my new watering schedule I was watering every 4 days I noticed my plants are drinking more and the weather is starting to get hotter so I think its the right move now I will water every 3 days my last watering was on Wednesday with plain water so I will water again on Saturday with nutes I will be using a gallon of tap water that I have been letting sitting out for three days as for the nutes I used 1/2 a tsp. of Earth Juice Elements Cal-n-Mag 1 tsp. earth juice hi brix 2 tsp. Aurora Innovations Roots Organics Buddha Grow and 2 tsp. of Aurora Innovations Roots Organics ancient amber and 1 tsp. of great big plants natural compost extract and 1 tsp. tappin roots natural all stages plant fertilizer I finally made my order with my hydro shop I already paid for it now I just have pick it up they said it should be in on Monday I ordered the Aurora Innovations Roots Organics 5ml master player box its a full line of there nutes and two grow pro 14 inch black plant saucers I guess that's it for today see you all tomorrow when I water my plants

:rollit:

0042044.JPG
0051928.JPG
0061709.JPG
0071594.JPG
0081452.JPG
0091299.JPG
0111027.JPG

good morning to all just got done watering my plants its 5/2/2015 and today is the last day of week 4 of veg I watered them with one gallon of nutes that I mixed up yesterday and mixed in a half of gallon of plain tap water that has been sitting out in my watering can split between both of them I got wasted last night so I have a bit of a hang over but not to bad I was just extra careful around my plants I tend to be a little heavy handed well I guess that's all for today
:nomo:

Looking good man I wanna see how those girls stretch in flower!!

hello everyone today is 5/4/2015 may the forth be with you! these are not the buds you are looking for in my best Jedi voice. ok I just came back from the hydro shop and got my nutes the roots organics master 5ml player box and I also deiced to get some bigger pots for my girls! going to transplant them from 3 gallon in to 5 gallon pots they are 5 gallon hydro farm dirt pots I also got some lager saucers plus I got another free sample bottle of tappin roots tomorrow is my day to water so I will transplant them in the morning and water them and now for ten thousand pictures bwahahaha I got a lot of work to do tomorrow I would also like to add not all the nutes that came is the master pack are organic just the soul synthetics I think are not

0012329.JPG
0051934.JPG
0032183.JPG
0061715.JPG
0071598.JPG
015696.JPG
0081456.JPG
0091301.JPG
0101191.JPG
0111030.JPG
013851.JPG
014770.JPG
016645.JPG
017582.JPG
018528.JPG
019464.JPG
020451.JPG
021422.JPG
022373.JPG
024321.JPG
025320.JPG
026308.JPG

Im so jelly right now :volcano-smiley:

I forgot to add my pics to my post here are some pics of the girls in the tub before I watered them and after I put them back in the tent
0012324.JPG
0022281.JPG
0032179.JPG
0042045.JPG
0051929.JPG
0061710.JPG

Hey Db !! How's everything?
Have you started 12/12 yet ?
I started mines two days ago and already seeing sex .
Good luck with everything and your looking great !!
Ill try to update my journal soon
May the 4th be with you ! Lol

Hey Db !! How's everything?
Have you started 12/12 yet ?
I started mines two days ago and already seeing sex .
Good luck with everything and your looking great !!
Ill try to update my journal soon
May the 4th be with you ! Lol

no I have not started flower yet I am going to wait till after they recover from the transplant I am going to do tomorrow and let them veg a little more but believe we I want to flip them so bad it will be soon I know that

hello everyone it Tuesday 4/5/2015 I woke up early today just after my lights came on at 6am I just transplanted my girls from 3 gallon fabric pots to 5 gallon fabric pots I still had half a bag of the roots organic original soil let over from from when I first got my plants that is what I used to fill in the gaps in the pots after I transplanted them. this is my first real transplant I can say it was not super hard but it was also not easy first I put a layer of dirt at the bottom of the new pots then I put the main stem between my fingers flipped the pots upside down and slide the pots off easier said then done the pots were kind of stuck to the bottom i now know that it was some of the roots sticking to the bottom after I got the pots off and put them in the new pots I just filled in the gaps put them back in the tent and watered them I gave them a gallon each of plain tap water I did see a little run off but not much so I just spilt one more gallon between them now I got to much run off... lol but I just had to move the plants around some and dump out the water I think the only thing I did mess up on was when I was transplanting the green crack I wish I adjusted the roots more I did not notice that it was crocked so she is pointing up more then she was you can see what i mean in the pics now I am going to have to do a lot of LST just to get her more even with the other plant i did notice the girls are a little droopy I hope I did not cause them to much shock especially after I had to move them ten times just to get most of the run off water out there saucers wish my girls a happy recovery I will post some pics of the transplant not much more to do at this point just hope they bonce back ok

0012331.JPG
0022286.JPG
0032185.JPG
0042051.JPG
0051935.JPG
0061716.JPG
0071599.JPG
012930.JPG
013852.JPG
0091302.JPG
0101192.JPG
0111031.JPG
014771.JPG
015697.JPG
016646.JPG
017583.JPG

hello everyone today is Wednesday 4/6/2015 I just did some lst on my green crack she is my sativa dominant strain and let me tell you is she showing it!:bitingnails: I kind of messed up yesterday when I transplanted her I had her main stem pointing strait up when it was supposed to be pointing at a angle its no big deal I just need to do more lst to fix it and I wanted to start flower soon I need to get a handle on it now I know I should give them a little more time before I start stretching there limbs like they are on my own personal torture rack.... bwhahaha :cheesygrinsmiley: but they should be fine

:green_heart:
0071601.JPG
0051937.JPG
0081459.JPG

Getting crowded in there man :volcano-smiley:

Dang, Db003. They look great!

hello to all my fellow :420: growers I got bored so I deiced to clean up my Larry og Kush a little just at the bottom of the plant nothing major I accidently pulled off one of the tiny branches so I thought what the hell I dipped it in some tappin roots natural all stages plant fertilizer its all I could think of lol and put it in some soil and put a bag that I wet the inside over it I do not expect anything but if it does root cool I am thinking about switching to flower soon this Saturday will be the end of week 5 of veg and my watering day I kind of want to switch then I think 5 weeks is enough time to veg

some pics of the girls
012931.JPG
013853.JPG
020452.JPG
some of the leafs I trimmed off
014772.JPG
015698.JPG
here is the little branch I pulled off and put in soil I trimmed the bottom leafs off
017584.JPG
here it id=s with the bag over it lol
019465.JPG

Nice update. Im rooting for the new little sprout. I hope she roots for you.

Back
Top Bottom