Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 700

db003

Hello everyone I'm db003 and welcome to my grow this will be my third auto grow all my other grow have had 2 plants max that's why I wanted to try and grow 4 plants in this tent to see how it comes out

why autoflowers? I like autos for the fast turn around and easy growing

this time I will be growing 4 auto flowering plants three of the seeds are from Mephisto Genetics there are two different strains and one strain from Critical Mass Collective this will be my first time growing seeds from both of these breeders so I am looking forward to it all the info on the strains you can find below

all my grows have been in soil and this one will be too I did not have enough soil for all the pots so I had to fill them about half way it should be fine I have grown autos with less

these autoflowers will be grown under a 18/6 light schedule the lights come on at 8 p.m. and turn off at 2 p.m. everyday

What strain is it?

2x Tyrone Special Auto Feminized Seeds (Limited edition) Mephisto Genetics

1x Sour Bubblin' Crack Auto Feminized Seed (Limited edition) from Mephisto Genetics

1x MASSassin Auto Feminized seed from Critical Mass Collective

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? ruderalis / indica / sativa mix

What percentages?

Tyrone Special

Breeder
Mephisto Genetics

Genetics
Green crack Auto x Sour Crack

Variety
Indica / Sativa

Flowering Type
Auto flowering

Sex
Feminized

Yield
Indoors: 30-60 gr & Outdoors: 60 gr +

Plant Height
50-70 cm

Flowering Time
7 weeks

Sour Bubblin' Crack

Breeder
Mephisto Genetics

Genetics
Hubbabubbasmelloscope x Sour Crack

Variety
Indica / Sativa

Flowering Type
Auto flowering

Sex
Feminized

Yield
Indoors: 30-60 gr & Outdoors: 60 gr +

Plant Height
60-80 cm

Flowering Time
8 weeks

MASSassin

Genetics: Monster Mass X AK47 X CMC Big Bud Auto

Sex: Feminized.

Outdoor Yield: Approx. 70-100 g/Per Plant

Indoor Yield: Approx. 450 g/m2

Seed To Flower: Approx. 55 Days

Height: Approx. 75-100cm

Thc: 20%

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? in veg

If in Veg... For how long? first seed germinated on 12/14/2015 planted in soil 12/17/2015

Indoor or outdoor? indoor grow tent 32"x32"x63"

Soil or Hydro? growing in soil

If soil... what is in your mix? I am using roots organics original only no additives no soil amendments

If soil... What size pot? three gallon fabric pots half filled I did not have enough for all the pots

Size of light? a single mars II 700 watt led grow light

Temp of Room/cab? highs are 76F and lows are 61f

RH of Room/cab highs are 56% and lows are 36%

Any Pests ? not yet

ventilation ? ventech 4 inch inline fan with 4x10 inch carbon filter and a ventech fan speed controller also a small fan to keep air moving

How often are you watering? every 3 to 4 days when they get bigger right now just keeping the soil moist until they get bigger

here are the descriptions of the genetics

Tyrone Special Auto Feminized Seeds (Limited edition) Mephisto Genetics

Every seed run at Mephisto Genetics, they like to make some crosses between their varieties. They have extra special plants going spare, and they just can't resist. There may be just a few hundred seeds made, and Mephisto Genetics don't plan to re-create these crosses ever again. So you have the opportunity to get your hands on something really special and grow out your own automatic history in the making! The Tyrone Special is a feminized cross of Sour Crack x our Auto Green crack in development, which is unreleased. There's double the crack and double the goodness in these girls. Currently being tested by Mephisto Genetics, she has the genetics to be very fast, very high quality, and deliver a great buzz for every occasion. Expect VERY frosty, fast plants, harvestable in less than 65 days from sprout.

Sour Bubblin' Crack Auto Feminized Seed (Limited edition) from Mephisto Genetics

Every seed run at Mephisto Genetics, they like to make some crosses between their varieties. Mephisto Genetics have extra special plants going spare, and they just can't resist. There may be just a few hundred seeds made, and they don't plan to re-create these crosses ever again. So you have the opportunity to get your hands on something really special and grow out your own history in the making! Sour Bubblin' Crack is a feminized cross of Sour Crack x Hubbabubbasmelloscope (indica phenotype) , The really indica phenotype of Hubbabubbasmelloscope is not so common, and they thought it would be an ideal match for the best Sour Crack reverse female, as their structures were very similar. Currently being tested by Mephisto Genetics, she looks to be slightly larger than the average Sour Crack, with bulkier yields expected. The smells and flavor will be unreal with this combination. Expect beautiful hybrid plants, with extra f1 vigor.

MASSassin Auto Feminized seed from Critical Mass Collective

This plant is extremely vigorous when it enters its flowering phase, forming humongous, tightly-compacted and extremely greasy and resinous buds. It exhibits explosive rooting behavior and only the healthiest looking specimens with sharp leaves and prominent vein systems were used when hybridizing the strain to ensure a super stable end result, every time. It's easy to cultivate and is very forgiving...crimping is advantageous in maximizing the nutrient path to flowering sites and, indoor, the AK47 parentage means it responds extremely well to slight bending toward light, mimicking what the plant would do in its natural outdoor environment...this also exposes more of the shaded areas to promote maximized production. It requires very little help in powering through to an extreme flowering boost in which it accelerates its growth and production considerably. The result is typical, unadulterated Monster Mass size yields in an automatic format with volumes in excess of 100g per plant in around 60 days, given the right conditions. It should be around 1m tall at its biggest, so it reward with big yields from a relatively squat, bushy plant.

the fabric pots I will be using in this grow
0012670.JPG

I use roots organic original soil
0042334.JPG

the pots before I watered them
0071825.JPG

seed tap root pic I took just the one
0101360.JPG

all the pots were watered with plain tap water ph. to 6.4 and I let them sit and drain before I planted the seeds
0111200.JPG

0121086.JPG

013978.JPG

014885.JPG

this is a shot of my tent I still have a auto plant from my last grow in here for now until it gets chopped I also put plastic bags loosely over the pots just to make sure the soil does not dry out
015800.JPG

Re: db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

Subbed I will be trying my hand with some of there seeds after I knock this first grow out!

Re: db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

The homie is about to throw it down again? You know I'm in! That sour bubbling crack sound too nice :thumb:

Subbed I will be trying my hand with some of there seeds after I knock this first grow out!
I hope to see what you grow

The homie is about to throw it down again? You know I'm in! That sour bubbling crack sound too nice :thumb:

I had great success with the green crack in my first grow so I wanted something that had green crack in it

He gone dun it again! :theband:

and you know I wont stop hockeybry2

I keep growing growing growing yea in my best limp bizkit voice

Glad i made it on the first page, sub'd and cant wait to see these awesome strains go!

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

Just read your last grow. Beautiful plants brother will be here in real time this grow.
:goodjob:

thanks for stopping by my grow JahMedicine pull up a seat and enjoy the ride

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

Green Crack is my favorite sativa... really good for writing rhymes, I have a bean an og passed down to me that's waiting to be popped :blunt:

well this will be my first update of this grow journal I am happy to say all my seeds have broken ground so I will officially call this day #1 from seed

for now they will all share my tent with the white widow auto from my last grow until she is ready to harvest which should not be long maybe a week or two I think

I do a update about every three days when I water my plants I hope you enjoy my grow

014886.JPG

015801.JPG

019530.JPG

025367.JPG

026340.JPG

subbed im in mate. and tyrone special flowers very fast mate.quarentee u will pull them down day 65 or before;)I have 1 going at the moment 53 days old today.she sat in a 12 litre bucket from seed to now.had all she needs looks super healthy.and buds look top quality.i just wish she had grown bigger.but she is untested lol.I hope u get bigger out of yours mate best of luck.this first mephisto bean I tried but buds are amazing so I already have there chem city blues in the cupboard for next run;) here is pics of my tyrone special pics taken today 53 days old. give u an idea what to expect dude.she gets super frosty and very smelly.and her buds get as hard as bullets;)
20151220_095655.jpg
20151220_095705.jpg
20151220_095713.jpg
20151220_095730.jpg
20151220_095737.jpg
20151220_095749.jpg
.happy growing every1;)

subbed im in mate. and tyrone special flowers very fast mate.quarentee u will pull them down day 65 or before;)I have 1 going at the moment 53 days old today.she sat in a 12 litre bucket from seed to now.had all she needs looks super healthy.and buds look top quality.i just wish she had grown bigger.but she is untested lol.I hope u get bigger out of yours mate best of luck.this first mephisto bean I tried but buds are amazing so I already have there chem city blues in the cupboard for next run;) here is pics of my tyrone special pics taken today 53 days old. give u an idea what to expect dude.she gets super frosty and very smelly.and her buds get as hard as bullets;) .happy growing every1;)

that's cool thebeast27 I also have some Chem city blue seeds and a few sodk x alien seeds and a few sour bubbly seeds all from mephisto genetics I cant wait to try them all out thanks for stopping by my grow and show me your pics

great update brotha, and it looks like that tyrone is going to be tasty and if you keep with fast auto's coco may be something you want to look into as you get you plants twice or 3 times as big :Namaste: but looks awesome either way

I'll sub up for this one. Your grow is kinda similar to mine so I hope to learn a few things. I am about to upgrade my light and am between the mars 700 and 900 for a 36 x 36 inch area. How do you like your 700?

My 900 does a great job in my 3x3

I'll sub up for this one. Your grow is kinda similar to mine so I hope to learn a few things. I am about to upgrade my light and am between the mars 700 and 900 for a 36 x 36 inch area. How do you like your 700?

My 900 does a great job in my 3x3

yea bry is right I would get the 900 dont get me wrong the 700 is great but the 900 would be better I am trying to get me another 700 or 900 myself

Back
Top Bottom