Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 700

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

Looking green my friend. Are you planning on topping these autos? Just curious

no topping I think I will use my scrog again

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

look what I just got in the mail I cant wait to use it in my new grow thanks terpinator

0052223.JPG

ive heard alot about terpinator :circle-of-love: cant wait to see how this round goes buddy

time for a update I just watered my auto plants with some plain water ph. to 6.4-6.5 they all got about a third of a gallon each

I love the soil I use its roots organic but from time to time I get some fungus gnats from a bag this can happen with a lot of bag soils its no big deal there are far worse bugs to get in your garden all I did to help get rid of them is put a layer of play sand on top of my soil not to much just to enough cover the top soil it stops them from laying more eggs it does not always works but it helps and it makes my plants look like they went to the beach lol

I think I will give my autos there first dose of nutes on my next watering at 1/4 the strength I will just wait and see how they look in a few days and it looks like all my auto plants are starting on there second leaves

theses autos are in day #12 from seed

0061956.JPG

0071832.JPG

0081667.JPG

0091484.JPG

0101364.JPG

0111206.JPG

0121090.JPG

013981.JPG

014889.JPG

well I decided not to get a hps because of the heat issues in the summer months and a lot of my fellow growers said it would be a bad idea in my size of grow tent

so I said to heck with it I got me another mars II 700 its bought and paid for already I got it on eBay for $188 in used condition I wanted to get a mars II 900 but did not want to be broke and I got the mars II 700 at a great price

I plan on getting the parts to build another scrog for my other tent that way I can put a mars II 700 in each tent with two autos both in scrog nets and when I get my mars II 400 back from repair I can toss it in one of the tents with one of the mars 700 for extra light

so I will have two grow tents with two plants each in scrog nets in one grow journal I will let you all know when the light gets here I hope soon before the autos get to big but I think I should have time

I was thinking about an HPS myself just to do a comparison but fear about heat myself. At least you got another LED, im looking to expand in the next few months and have been thinking about what to get. Garden is looking good like always brotha

its update time today I gave my autos some plain water ph. to 6.4 they each got a little more then a quarter gallon each just enough to get a little run off

I got drunk last night and broke one of my garden rules to not go in to my garden wasted after the big here hold my beer debacle of 2015. thank weed gods all I did was take most of the sand off the top of the soil I dont know why I did it but c'est la vie... lol

I was going to give them nutes today but I will wait until there next watering

these autos are in day #15 from seed

0101366.JPG

0091485.JPG

0081669.JPG

0071833.JPG

0042348.JPG

0032510.JPG

i got all the parts to build another scrog it was super easy to do all the parts to build it cost me 18 dollars at home depot and it took me about 20 minutes to build it here is a list of parts I used to make mine the finished scrog size is 24''x24''x16'' give or take a inch

8 x 1/2 in. x 2 ft. PVC Sch. 40 pvc Pipe cost one dollar each it could have cost less if I got the ten foot pvc and cut them myself but I'm lazy so I dont mind paying a dollar a piece

4 x 1/2 in. PVC El with Side Outlet 90 Degree SxSxS cost one dollar each

4x 1/2 in. PVC Sch. 40 Socket Cap cost 25 cents each

1 x Everbilt #18 x 225 ft. White Twisted Mason Line cost 3 dollars

thats it I used a pipe cutter and cut 4 of the pipes to 16 inches for the legs and put on the end caps for feet and I use a electric drill to drill through the pvc pipes at 2.5 inches apart and I laced the mason line to make the scrog I like the mason line because it wont leave hair in your buds from the line and it is rot and mildew resistant and its cheap so when I want to take a plant out for harvest all I have to do is cut the lines out and replace the line

0022610.JPG

0012693.JPG

0032511.JPG

0052227.JPG

0061959.JPG

0071834.JPG

0121091.JPG

013982.JPG

014890.JPG

0111207.JPG

013983.JPG

014891.JPG

Beasting it bro :thumb: I think I'm goning to actually "build" a scrog for my next auto grow, instead of the whack ass chicken wire.

Beasting it bro :thumb: I think I'm goning to actually "build" a scrog for my next auto grow, instead of the whack ass chicken wire.

do it bro its so easy and cheap you wont regret it its a gift that keeps giving

scrog looks good for sure

so I am going to try and make my first batch of qwiso hash I got all the stuff I need from Walmart today I only could find 91% alcohol but it will work just take longer to dry I put a bottle of the alcohol and the trim in the freezer until morning I am going to use a little more then 9 grams of trim but dank trim from the freeze berry auto from my last grow just to see how it comes out

0052228.JPG

0061960.JPG

0071835.JPG

0081670.JPG

0091486.JPG

interested in how the queso turns out man, i have made BHO but thats pretty dangerous and unhealthy without a vac purge and closed loop extractor.

Hey db003, will you be doing a tutorial or talking us through the steps? I have loads of frozen trim and also dried trim which I haven't a clue what to do with until they bring an EU version of the Magical Butter maker out. It'd be great to get something going in the meantime but I'm not keen on standing over a hot oven for hours on end stirring a pan. Looking forward to the outcome whatever happens, all the best :thumb:

i do make edibles currently and just leave the coconut oil an a crockpot on low for about 6-8 hrs. stir maybe every few hrs then strain in a small metal funnel with a cheesecloth

its time for a update I just gave all my autos there first dose of nutes at half strength I am still using my roots organic nutes I also added some earth juice Cal mag and earth juice hi brix molasses and my first time using terpinator all of them at half strength

I was going to give the terpinator to only two of the plants but since I only made one gallon of nutes for all 4 autos I just gave it to all of them I ph. my nutes to 6.5 before I watered them

these autos are in day #18 from seed

good news I got my mars II 400 back from mars hydro from repair it only took a few weeks so that's cool and I am still waiting on the mars II 700 I just bought to get here so I can put two of the autos in there own tent with the other mars II 700

I made that batch of qwiso hash yesterday and scraped it this morning and it looks great so far it has a great color to it I will smoke a bowl with some after breakfast I only used 9 grams of trim and got about a half of a gram of some dank hash and I only washed it once I should had washed it one more time but I only had one dish but I will try it again and be more prepared I am pretty sure if I had did another wash I would have got double what I got

015804.JPG

013985.JPG

0121093.JPG

0101368.JPG

0091488.JPG

0081672.JPG

0071837.JPG

0061962.JPG

0042351.JPG

0012699.JPG

0022614.JPG

Back