Growing With Mephisto!

chuck1718

Hello Charlie again this time ill be doing a double grow of tyrone special and sour bubbly both mephisto geans. Will grown under led in my own super soil. Now a little about the genetics of these seeds.

Sour bubbly is a killer combination of two of our best strains. The best qualities from each of the parents shine through. We took a 24 carat female (Sour boggle cut x purple indica auto) and hit her with some Hubbabubbasmelloscope male pollen (Bubblegum cut x w.w auto) The result is a hybrid with fantastic vigour from the hubbabubbasmelloscope, even in restrictive pots she can reach 120cm. But the buds are 24 carat dominant, Sour, hard and dripping with resin. She is an amazing hashplant! Stems, fan leaves, everywhere, completely covered with trichomes! Late in flower her buds look grey with crystals. The smell is sour, strong but with a hint of the bubblegum sweetness in there. The buds are fat, and she has the potential to really yield! If you spot a plant that is kicking into flower a little later than the other girls, train her if you haven't got space, as she has an extra weeks veg time you can make the most of to train and get fantastic yields. When she kicks into flower she really goes for it.

sour_bubbly.jpg

Tyrone Special

Every seed run at Mephisto Genetics, they like to make some crosses between their varieties. They have extra special plants going spare, and they just can't resist. There may be just a few hundred seeds made, and Mephisto Genetics don't plan to re-create these crosses ever again. So you have the opportunity to get your hands on something really special and grow out your own automatic history in the making! The Tyrone Special is a feminised cross of Sour Crack x our Auto Green crack in development, which is unreleased. There's double the crack and double the goodness in these girls. Currently being tested by Mephisto Genetics, she has the genetics to be very fast, very high quality, and deliver a great buzz for every occasion. Expect VERY frosty, fast plants, harvestable in less than 65 days from sprout.

tyrone_sp_.jpg

Well my tent came in this morning and what can I say wow is this thing cool. Kind of a head scratcher on how to get the freaking outside wrapped around the frame til I found the rest of the zipper :D. Temps are at a steady 75 so I think ill wait for the stink to invest in a inline fan with carbon filter and controller. Here is the whole family in one picture I know I need another light next on my list.
IMAG090610.jpg

Day 11 for these two little girls.. Only thing I can say is that I am 100% satisfied with these genetics so far. TS is a little slow compared to SB which was to be expected since SB is mephisto highest yielder. They seem to like there led/cfl lighting so far seeing good growth. Well that's it for today thanks for stopping by :thanks:

Sour Bubbly -
Sour_bubbly_day_11.jpg

Tyrone Special -
Tyrone_sp_day_11.jpg

Family picture -
IMAG094010.jpg

Day 16 for these two little girls start the lst on sour bubbly last night around 8 pm picture was taken about 3 pm today I already see growth out of the 4 secondary's. The tyrone is a little behind no biggie also made a problem for myself I left a window open when it felt good outside well past two night was cold so they probably didn't like that temp change all at once. But all is peaceful like it should be now thank you for reading.
SB
Day16_sour_bubbly.jpg

TS
Day_16_tyrone_sp.jpg

Day 26 training day for Sour Bubbly!! Just a very gental bend to her also pinched two of her leaves. Never have I done this on purpose but they where shading the whole dang thing! So we will see where she goes from here hopefully she just keeps on chugging. Great secondary growth the seconds got thirds on them..On a sad note :p I will not be posting anything else about tyrone sp. because I do not want to growing under the name and showing this plant I goofed on but let me say do not let her temps drop or she might stunt!.

Sour Bubbly!
Before training----
IMAG10838.jpg
IMAG108613.jpg

IMAG108510.jpg
IMAG10878.jpg

After!----
IMAG108813.jpg
IMAG108912.jpg

Ok guys and gals day 36 and we have a stinker on our hands. The only way to discribe her fragrance is to say it smells like really good bud lol. She is getting super tall and lanky already. She is the sign perfect health as far as I can tell I dont see any discoloration or anything to alarm me. I cant wait to see what this plant has instore for me!

SB_day_36_5_.jpg
SB_day_36_4_.jpg
SB_day_36_2_.jpg
SB_day_36_1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom