Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 700

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

Hey dB! An awesome journal sir, especially for a newbie like myself. My autos are much, much smaller. But I've only done plain, non PHed, water and am into it around 38 days. I'm jelly of your beautiful ladies and can see what an experienced grower can do with autos. Great grabs on all your freebies and congrats on the FB contest. I'll be sitting in the back of the class, taking notes.
My journal is finally starting to get good. Don't know if you've stopped by lately. If not, just check the two newest pages for pics.
Your (and many others) recommendation of roots organic was a life saver. Many thanks.
A question. Do you have a pan or some other sort of saucer that your fabric pots sit in to catch runoff? If so, knowing you can't move them because of the scrog, how do you empty out the pan/saucer?
You probably mentioned it in the beginning, but, what is your light schedule?

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

I use trays under pots found a grow store. Shop vac pulls excess water out of trays.

Cheers

Hey dB! An awesome journal sir, especially for a newbie like myself. My autos are much, much smaller. But I've only done plain, non PHed, water and am into it around 38 days. I'm jelly of your beautiful ladies and can see what an experienced grower can do with autos. Great grabs on all your freebies and congrats on the FB contest. I'll be sitting in the back of the class, taking notes.
My journal is finally starting to get good. Don't know if you've stopped by lately. If not, just check the two newest pages for pics.
Your (and many others) recommendation of roots organic was a life saver. Many thanks.
A question. Do you have a pan or some other sort of saucer that your fabric pots sit in to catch runoff? If so, knowing you can't move them because of the scrog, how do you empty out the pan/saucer?
You probably mentioned it in the beginning, but, what is your light schedule?

I just use saucers under my pots and I only water until I get a little runoff and the great thing about fabric pots is that is will soak it back up and as for light schedule I use 18/6 and thanks for stopping by I will go and see how you are doing

made some homemade moon rocks! I used some of the freeze berry auto buds from my last harvest some kief I got from the clinic and some cherry pie wax I had.

this was my first time tiring to make some moon rocks and I had a hard time spreading the wax on the bud but if you heat it up a little it makes it a bit easier but I found out when I was almost done but I know better next time.

0012764.JPG

0022673.JPG

0032572.JPG

0042404.JPG

Hi Db, Well I'm always late to tha party luv seeing the mephistos grow I'm very interested in their beans & how nice u won so many seeds from gorilla!
Great journal :)

thanks for stopping by my grow Squeektoi I can say so far I like mephisto a lot even with all the abuse they are still looking great and my Tyrone smells so great

Smoke those moon rocks...you won't

that's no moon! your Jedi mind tricks will not work on me hockeybry2! lol I am going to smoke some in a bit after I take my mom to pick up her car and then its blast off time

made some homemade moon rocks! I used some of the freeze berry auto buds from my last harvest some kief I got from the clinic and some cherry pie wax I had.

this was my first time tiring to make some moon rocks and I had a hard time spreading the wax on the bud but if you heat it up a little it makes it a bit easier but I found out when I was almost done but I know better next time.

0012764.JPG

0022673.JPG

0032572.JPG

0042404.JPG

dam that looks sooooo tasty man! :circle-of-love:

hello to all my fellow growers its time for one of my updates! today is a great day I gave 3 of the 4 autos some plain water and one got some much needed nitrogen and Cal mag

I gave the MASSassin the nitrogen and Cal mag I ran out of the nutes that I was using for this grow so I had to use what I had on hand and the plant kind of suffered for it but saying that this plant is still chugging along I am hoping it will bonce back

I decided today would be the first day of giving one of the Tyrone specials aka Tyrone #1 plain water until harvest its looking great and since I did a little lst on it last week it is looking even better it will be the first one to be ready for the flush and then harvest

the other Tyrone special aka Tyrone #2 is not far behind they both have such a fantastic smell and the sour Bubblin crack is doing great as well

if I have to I will more the last three remaining plants to one of the tents so I could use my other tent to dry since that's the only place I have but I will just have to wait and see

all of these autoflowers are in day #57 from sprout

0012768.JPG

0022677.JPG

0032575.JPG

0042408.JPG

0052276.JPG

0062006.JPG

0071879.JPG

0081704.JPG

013997.JPG

014902.JPG

015814.JPG

016761.JPG

017684.JPG

018610.JPG

019537.JPG

020518.JPG

that's no moon! your Jedi mind tricks will not work on me hockeybry2! lol I am going to smoke some in a bit after I take my mom to pick up her car and then its blast off time

Lol too funny brotha! Can't wait to hear about dem rocks! * insert Dave chappelle I smoke rocks meme*

its about time for one of my updates! today I gave three of the four of my autos some nutes and one got plain water it continue with the flush for harvest

so I gave the Tyrone special #2, the sour Bubblin crack and the MASSassin auto nutes they all have a lot of white hairs so they all got nutes

the Tyrone special #1 will be the first plant of this grow to be ready for harvest the breeder said it will be ready in 65 days and by dam it will be ready by then I think the other Tyrone special will go for a little longer but still that's spot on

I also decided to do some lst on the Tyrone special #2 just to open her up a bit to get some more light to the inner parts of the plant just like I did with the other Tyrone special since both the Tyrone specials did not make it past the screen a little lst works wonders

the sour Bubblin crack is doing great and is swelling nicely if all the mephisto genetics autos all come out this good I will be costumer for life

the MASSassin has bounce backed! she is starting to get some color back and I wont lie I gave this plant hell I was under feeding her the whole grow and I had my light to close and she still is coming out great. this auto just got a nice dose of nutes it just goes to show you can treat this plant like crap and still get good results. now that's what I look for in a plant great job critical mass collective

0012771.JPG

0022681.JPG

0032579.JPG

0042411.JPG

0052279.JPG

0062009.JPG

0081706.JPG

0091517.JPG

0101391.JPG

0111228.JPG

0121110.JPG

013999.JPG

014904.JPG

015816.JPG

016762.JPG

017685.JPG

018611.JPG

just got back home been driving around all day I got to make a trip to my hydro store I picked up a few things

I got a bag of roots organic original soil I also got a bag of California Substrates Coco Coir I wanted to try a coco grow for the longest so no time like now and I got a 7 gallon fabric pot for the photo scrog I am going to do for my next grow

and I got a few freebies just some tappin roots samples

a little about CALIFORNIA SUBSTRATES

We do not add any gimmicks to our Coco, such as Calcium Nitrate, to solve the challenge of high sodium & potassium levels naturally found in Coco. Instead, we created a proprietary buffering process using earth friendly compounds, eliminating the need for additional Cal Mag or Coco specific nutes. Feed your plants, not your Coco.

my plan is to grow the photo in the scrog with the roots organic soil and try a few autos in the coco

020519.JPG

022432.JPG

023406.JPG

024370.JPG

025370.JPG

More toys and goodies for db! Btw I effing love roots Organics original soil...I won't use anything else

I told you it was good stuff lol I am glad you like it

the ladys are looking good and def one of the nicer auto grows ive seen man.

so stoked your going to try the coco man! what nutes are you going to use? any idea how often youll water? cant wait to see the next grow brotha

Back
Top Bottom