Db003's Auto Grow - Advanced Seeds Auto Somango - Mars II 400 Veg Tent

what's up today is one of my watering days Thursday 9/10/2015 day #30 and day #28 of veg of the advanced seeds auto Somango's today my autos got just a tsp. of molasses and a half of a tsp. of Cal mag the clone is in day #37 of veg and is still getting plain water it seems to be recovering from the nutes burn it had before I transplanted it and is growing nicely since it has been transplanted

and the lst I did to one of the autos is doing fine I wonder when they will start flowering

0061856.JPG

0052089.JPG

0071732.JPG

0042221.JPG

starting to look like a forest in there man! haha those auto's are thriving for sure!!!

my autos are blowing up day #33 and day #31 I took some macro shots do those look like the start of flowers to you? I am still not sure at this point I just watered them and gave nutes still veg nutes for now but I think this will be the last time I give them veg nutes if it is I will give plain water then start with the flower nutes next week just have to wait and see what happens at this point

one gallon of nutes were split between both plants and I watered with a little plain water so I could get a little run off so far they have been getting full strength nutes and are loving it and had a few large and small fan leafs come off from the bottom of the plant and nutes burn were the nutes were dripped on the leafs when they have been watered but no problems

the clone has been doing great since I transplanted it is now in day #40 of veg it still mostly plain water and just a tiny bit of nutes from the extras from the other plants

roots organic Buddha grow
roots organic trinity
roots organic ancient amber
roots organic extreme serene
roots organic oregonism xl
soul synthetics amino aide
earth juice hi brix molasses
earth juice Cal mag
npk raw silica

0111128.JPG

0121028.JPG

013928.JPG

014838.JPG

015764.JPG

016714.JPG

018569.JPG

019500.JPG

021462.JPG

022406.JPG

023379.JPG

so I trimmed a few leafs off the autos right now some were about to fall off and some were blocking bud sites I can not stress the fact that those dam autos grow so fast:loopy: I had to raise the light more then a few times over the past weeks and I think it is still going to grow more I know for sure I will be doing a lot of lst on my next autos I wanted to let these ones do there thing so I could get a feel of how they grow with almost no training

at this point I am to far along to start training so I will just let them finish out like this and after all I did want to see how they would grow with no training so most of it was expected but I think what surprised the most would be there growth speed

0012533.JPG
0022473.JPG

what's up today is one of my watering days Thursday 9/10/2015 day #30 and day #28 of veg of the advanced seeds auto Somango's today my autos got just a tsp. of molasses and a half of a tsp. of Cal mag the clone is in day #37 of veg and is still getting plain water it seems to be recovering from the nutes burn it had before I transplanted it and is growing nicely since it has been transplanted

and the lst I did to one of the autos is doing fine I wonder when they will start flowering

0061856.JPG

0052089.JPG

0071732.JPG

0042221.JPG
Nice plants:)

my autos are in bloom I think the stretch is over I hope so at least I just gave them some plain water with a little Cal mag my next watering will be there first bloom nutes I also gave my clone its first dose of veg nutes just a little bit took a few macro shots I also trimmed some large fan leafs off to get a ton of light to the tops

I like my cheapo Coolpix Nikon I can take macro shots and it has a white balance so I can to pics with the led's on

p.s. the autos are in day #36 and #34 and the clone is in day #43 mars II 400 veg tent

I know the humidity is kind of high it was raining day before yesterday so the air has be moist and I just watered the plants so it should go down some

0091410.JPG

0061859.JPG

0071736.JPG

0081582.JPG

0111130.JPG

0121030.JPG

014840.JPG

015765.JPG

017639.JPG

how tall are those auto's now? def a bit bigger than i thought they would get, i kinda hope mine are a little smaller lol never thought i would say thet

I watered my autos last night with there first bloom nutes they are doing fine I am stressed out over my scrog grow I have spider mites bad I am 25 days in flower I still have no buds yet on the scrog

I am glad I don't have any spider mites in my veg tent yet so I guess its not all bad

I was hoping that my autos would stop stretching but they keep growing just have to go with it I did do a little lst hope that helps

going to take some pics tonight

Awesome grow, whats the plant back right, she looks gorgeous

Herb :yummy:

hold on a sec have you snipped all her fans off?

yes I did snip some fan leafs hoping that would slow her down from growing taller and to get a ton of light to other parts of the plant

so I have been blasting 420 mag all day with the problems I have been having in my flower tent now for some good news my autos are not infected with spider mites like my flower tent and are growing like crazy I had to raise my grow light again this is like the 5th time in the past couple of weeks they are in day #40 and day #38 my grow light is almost maxed out on how high it can go just have to see what happens

0012542.JPG

0022482.JPG

0032380.JPG

0042230.JPG

0052099.JPG

0061862.JPG

0071740.JPG

0081585.JPG

0091413.JPG

014844.JPG

Looking ggod, are you also soraying them to prevent to spider mites at all?

Back
Top Bottom