Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flower

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

Looking good db, the budsites are looking lighter so I think your right about them flowering...phew! :grinjoint:

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

so its time for a update on my Martian Kush clone its coming along nicely I am super happy that it is flowering that lets me know whatever the problems with my grow tent I was having are fixed now

I have said this before but the only reason I am flowering the crazy looking plant is to see if the problems with my grow tent were fixed and now they are so I am a happy camper

just watered this plant with some plain water its now in day 22 of flower

0012596.JPG

0022530.JPG

0032431.JPG

0042277.JPG

0052153.JPG

0061902.JPG

0071780.JPG

I just love the layout of that plant bro, just saw you have a new auto grow I gotta check it out.

Glad you figured things out man, cant wait until the next scrog as that plant looked awesome!

hello everyone I am in day #25 of flower just gave this plant some plain ph. water I don't want to give it any nutes right now it seams like every time I give this plant nutes it starts to get funky like nutes burns and leaf discoloring so I will back off a bit and let it do its thing

0061903.JPG

0071781.JPG

0081624.JPG

0091446.JPG

0101328.JPG

0111170.JPG

Just wanted to compliment you on that previous scrog, as I passed thru. :goodjob:

so I just gave this plant some bloom nutes ph. to 6.3 I am just waiting this plant to finish so I can put the scrog back in there again now that I fixed all the light leaks and i know i can get a plant to flower in this tent again it is in day 28 of flower

0071785.JPG

0081626.JPG

0091447.JPG

0101330.JPG

0111171.JPG

0121058.JPG

013951.JPG

014867.JPG

Great to see you've sorted the problems db003 and that she is flowering nicely now. Looking damn good too :)

Great to see you've sorted the problems db003 and that she is flowering nicely now. Looking damn good too :)

thanks kriaze this was just a tester plant but it looks crazy as hell I cant wait until the next grow in this tent I will try and do a scrog again

def good to see this one flowered on you man :goodjob:

so I was in my tent and I seen that my mars II 400 has a few led's burnt out... FML I contacted mars hydro on Facebook and they said I could send it in to get repaired but since I am still using it I wont be able to send it in until some time in December this sucks I just bought that light in April now I have to go and see if my mars II 700 has any led's out it should not I just got that one

so I am looking at a 400 watt ceramic metal halide from HTG supply they have one for $215 complete with ballast and open air hood I think I am going to save some money and get that one since it is a lot cheaper then any other ceramic metal halide I have looked at

burnt led's mars II 400
0012615.JPG

0071791.JPG

019519.JPG

I just checked out that CMH. Interested to see what you think of it if you get it. The other CMH is close to $500, so there has to be a difference somewhere.

I just checked out that CMH. Interested to see what you think of it if you get it. The other CMH is close to $500, so there has to be a difference somewhere.

thanks bro I am going to save and try to get it might be a few months before I can save enough

You know what I was just thinking? I looked at the ad and the hood as well as the ballast look kind of janky to me. I see they are selling just the bulb for around $100. I wonder if you could take that bulb and pop it in a 400 watt HID MH/HPS ballast and use it. That might be something that would interest me personally.

You know what I was just thinking? I looked at the ad and the hood as well as the ballast look kind of janky to me. I see they are selling just the bulb for around $100. I wonder if you could take that bulb and pop it in a 400 watt HID MH/HPS ballast and use it. That might be something that would interest me personally.

I thinks that's what a lot of people were doing using there own ballasts that's why they made a package deal I think you have to have a magnetic ballast you would have to check I'm not sure but since I don't have a hood or anything that's why the package deal would be my best bet

Shit mate you're just having some bad luck lately. Is there no way you could replace the LED's yourself? I don't know if you remember but when I mentioned being unhappy with the LED's on my light they sent me a load out, seemed a bit fiddly to be messing with for me at the time just because I was unhappy with the colours coming through, but still I'd have a crack if they had burned out.

It kind of seems a backward step having to go back to older technology and I'm wondering whether you would have temperature issues. One thing I will mention though is that Mars Hydro old style LED's seem to work great, I recently added a couple to my veg tent and they're cheap, cheaper than the light and ballast that you're looking at currently.

Shit mate if I could send you my 600w HPS and ballast plus this 300w CFL that I have here I most certainly would. I'm looking for a home for it as I can't see myself ever going back to using them as the heat was way too hot in my room. A mate of mine has offered me some smoke for them but it means me travelling a fair old way to drop them off as he doesn't want to travel to pick them up, so they're stuck here doing nothing. Wish you were on the same continent mate, or rather that I was on the same continent as where you are with the freedom to grow without wondering whether the law has their eye in the sky checking me out. Damn, has anyone fixed up a teleporter yet? I'd zap them straight over, instead I'll flow some good karma through the cosmos to you, you could do with a good break. Keeping my fingers crossed that something works out for you, all the best :thumb:

Shit mate you're just having some bad luck lately. Is there no way you could replace the LED's yourself? I don't know if you remember but when I mentioned being unhappy with the LED's on my light they sent me a load out, seemed a bit fiddly to be messing with for me at the time just because I was unhappy with the colours coming through, but still I'd have a crack if they had burned out.

It kind of seems a backward step having to go back to older technology and I'm wondering whether you would have temperature issues. One thing I will mention though is that Mars Hydro old style LED's seem to work great, I recently added a couple to my veg tent and they're cheap, cheaper than the light and ballast that you're looking at currently.

Shit mate if I could send you my 600w HPS and ballast plus this 300w CFL that I have here I most certainly would. I'm looking for a home for it as I can't see myself ever going back to using them as the heat was way too hot in my room. A mate of mine has offered me some smoke for them but it means me travelling a fair old way to drop them off as he doesn't want to travel to pick them up, so they're stuck here doing nothing. Wish you were on the same continent mate, or rather that I was on the same continent as where you are with the freedom to grow without wondering whether the law has their eye in the sky checking me out. Damn, has anyone fixed up a teleporter yet? I'd zap them straight over, instead I'll flow some good karma through the cosmos to you, you could do with a good break. Keeping my fingers crossed that something works out for you, all the best :thumb:

thanks for the good karma Kriaze :Namaste: lol its all good I know shit happens that's just how things work they did say they would fix the light for me and don't get me wrong I could probably fix it my self but screw that then I would have to buy a soldering iron because I don't have one and a volts tester which I also don't have

the light still works and I would not have know at all if I had not took the light out today to move stuff around and I was just looking around for options and I seen the 400 watt ceramic metal halide and I like that is full spectrum so I only need one bulb and it runs cooler then standard hps and it was only $215 and I can save to get that not like some of the other ones that go for $500 that just cost way to much for me

not sure what I will do just looking around it just sucks because I had my next grow all planned out and this shit happens like I said it still works but a few led's are out no matter what I wont have a light for my next grow in one of my tents since I will have to save money for the 400 watt ceramic metal halide or send the mars II 400 in for repair

its not all bad I still have my mars II 700 in my other tent so even if I have to save money for a new light or while my light is getting fixed I can still grow

Damn that sucks my man, do you have a hydro store near by? Or have you looked at any of the SunSystem all one hps fixtures?
Good vibes sent your way brother!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom