Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

looks awesome man :bravo: great grow and filled with great info

yep vape pens are awesome, i go camping with my brother all the time and theres nothing like being able to take a hit without having to worry about wind or ppl

so I had a lot of things going on lately I made some more brownies with the green crack infused coconut oil I made the other day in my crock pot the first batch of brownies was devoured by friends and family so I had to make some more and then I mixed a little bit of the coconut oil with a small jar of honey for my tea I like to drink so I said fuck lets add one more

I made my first batch of bho today I did not get to take any pics when I was making it for safety precautions its bad enough I was a little drunk lol I used the green crack trim to make it and holy crap does this bho smell so good I heat purged it with my hot plate on low I just wanted to see if I could do it and it came out pretty good now I just need to get a few more things to do it a little better like parchment paper and a butt load of fresh razors

0071666.JPG

What is bho ??

I don't know how or when it happened but some over my buds of the Larry og Kush has some random small white seeds I guess I must have got some nanners and never seen them

its no big deal I will just have to keep a better watch on my new grow

I have not found any on the green crack so maybe it happened after I harvested it how knows

I don't know how or when it happened but some over my buds of the Larry og Kush has some random small white seeds I guess I must have got some nanners and never seen them

I have not found any on the green crack so maybe it happened after I harvested it how knows

it happens man, hope it still gets you nice and stoney

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I had my barneys top dog end up like that too...had 4 plants in the same tent...it was the only one the did that...there was def no pollen floating around but only the top dawg ended up with those tiny white seed things.

Back
Top Bottom