CapCity's First Grow - Larry's OG In Soil Under 2x125W CFL's

Some outdoor shtuff

20171018_161858.jpg

Thanks pennywise.
Also, the bigger plant, the Larry's OG, is really starting to yellow early. It's like 1 month into flower and nearly all of the fan leaves are yellow. Is there anything I can do to identify the cause and slow the yellowing down? The buds are getting nice and frosty but I'm worried all the leaves are gonna fall off before it's completely done flowering!!
It's kind of hard to tell how yellow they are in the lighting. I'll try and upload a better picture

The little jar is the auto flower.
Big jar is the Larry's OG.
And with that I conclude my first grow.
I'm thinking of building an ebb and flow hydro system for my next grow.
Will keep posting to this thread.
Peace till then...

Thanks penny wise. Im pretty satisfied.
The OG smells good so far.. I'm gonna let it cure a little longer

I think I could have gotten better yields if there hadn't been that early leaf yellowing.
I want to try hydro next time.
I've used ebb and flow before, a long time ago, and liked it.

How do you recommend i set up ebb and flow in a 2x2?
I've seen the home made ones and haven't settled on what containers to use for the tray and the reservoir.

DWC would be easier but i find it less appealing for some reason... The standing water maybe... And multiple reservoirs too fill

Penny wise, from your experience, how many plants would you run in a 2x2?
Why didn't you every use clay spheres (hydroton?) with your ebb And flow systems?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom