Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

re: Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

Awesome update man!! Love the trich shots but ya I would say it needs a good 1-2 weeks at least still and those plants look so healthy!! I need to take a page out of your book haha and make sure you get some red bull for that jager I haven't had it a a couple years since a actually partyed but from what I remember that stuff is gnarly by itself!!

thanks for the support bro I am going to drink that jager strait caffeine give me the jitters bad I mean if I even look at coffee for to long I stay up half the night lol

so how do the trics look to you I think your right about letting they go a little longer we shall see I am in no big rush to harvest

Party time!

Looking good! Letting the Larry OG go for another couple weeks sounds like a good idea. As I've heard Doc Bud say, healthy plants rarely have trichomes go amber (or at least it takes forever). That said, I've been judging ripeness based on the pistils. Once the plant stops putting out new pistils and the old ones turn orange or red, then it's a pretty good indicator that the plant is ready to be harvested.

In preparation for the 4th, I nipped off a couple buds from Bubblelicious #1 and #3 to dry before festivies begin. They had almost all orange hairs but not a single amber trichome that I could find. Anyway, I'm rambling. Have a happy holiday weekend!

'Merica!

A'merica haha

looks good just thought id comment i bought a 300 wt mars led so im subbed to see ya finish up . please do a journel with your 700 im thinking of getting one

I will my next grow will be veg under the 400 and flower under the 700

dam its hot I think I am going to melt....:surrender:

so I just got back from the hydro shop and Wal-Mart went to pick up some supplies for this grow and some for my next grow I am still waiting on my mars II 700w and my glass extraction tube in the mail and a few more things I will post them when they show up

I got me a bag of Roots Organics original Potting Soil 1.5 CF for my next grow I also got me a small jar of Rootech Gel 7g also for my next grow

0032263.JPG

0052000.JPG

I got a can of puretane in the mail the best butane in the game for extraction but dam that shit cost a lot like 14 bucks a can mostly because I just got one can and I ordered it online if I got it some were local it might have been cheaper or if I ordered more that one can but I think it will be worth it

0071651.JPG

I got me 3 five gallon buckets from Wal-Mart and some lemon juice, baking soda and 3% Hydrogen peroxide for bud washing my harvest I still have to read up on how to do it right

023365.JPG

024337.JPG

and last but not least I got some Carrington Farms Coconut Oil and some Pillsbury chocolate fudge brownie mix going to make it with the trim I get from my plants I am still waiting on my soy lecithin granules in the mail

021445.JPG

025336.JPG

hope to see how you like the bud washing, ive read up on it im still just nervous about putting the trich's through that water but im eager to see what you think about it

Great update. I love to see photos of the products used, so I can go to the store and know what to look for. :thumb:

hello to all my fellow grower I hope you had a happy 4th of July today is Sunday 7/5/2015 I am in day #57 of flower today is one of my watering days

today was my scheduled harvest date but I decided to let it go for a few more days or until I start seeing a little more yellowing of the leafs I want to make sure I give them a proper flush and also I want them swell as much as possible with out waiting to long I will start checking every 3 days until I am ready

still using just plain tap water that has been sitting out for a few days I am finally starting to get a little yellowing of the leafs and a slight loss of color in some of the leafs that's what I have been waiting for should not be much longer 3 to 6 days max

both plants
0012421.JPG

0022369.JPG

0032266.JPG

0042129.JPG

that slight yellowing I was talking about p.s. both of the yellowing leafs shots are from the green crack still no yellowing on the Larry og Kush but I am getting a little color loss
0052003.JPG

013886.JPG

green crack macro shots
0061777.JPG

0071654.JPG

0081508.JPG

Larry og Kush macro shots
0091344.JPG

0101234.JPG

0111069.JPG

012971.JPG

hello today is Monday 7/6/2015 I am day #58 of flower so I decided it was time to put my green crack in total darkness so I can harvest!

I have been watching the green crack to see if any more white hairs were going to pop out from any new growth but none has and the buds look nice and ripe I looked at the trichomes the other day and I saw a few ambers and mostly cloudy trichomes and my mom said she would like a nice energetic zoom zoom sativa high from the green crack so I said what the hell lets do it

so I took the green crack out of the flower tent and put it in the veg tent by it self with the vent fan on full blast and a small floor fan running to keep down the humidity nice and low and to be in full darkness until I chop it on tomorrow in the afternoon

I also took some pics of the Larry og Kush by it self in the flower tent I am still seeing quite a few white hairs and slight bud swelling more like gaining weight then swelling but what ever lol so I will let that one keep growing a bit more

well that's it for now see you all tomorrow for some bud washing a little bit of trimming and the hanging of the first half of my first harvest to dry!

my green crack's new home until harvest
0022372.JPG

0032270.JPG

0042133.JPG

0061779.JPG

0061779.JPG

0071656.JPG

the Larry og Kush all alone in the flower tent
0081510.JPG

0091346.JPG

0101236.JPG

Hey db, how did your carbon filters hold up? Great job on the grow. Hoping to grow GC one day as well.

Back
Top Bottom