Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 700

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

Nice harvest for the Tyrone special. It's definitely on my grow list. Main reason I stopped in to subscribe. I'll hang around if you don't mind, love to see these auto plants look so grand. Great training for all those girls, Jedi like training skills.

Cheers

hey thanks for stopping by my grow I still have a few plants left but it is almost over I plan on doing a photo scrog and a few autos in a scrog for my next grow I hope you stick around

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

its that time again for one of my updates. today I gave two of my of my autos the sour Bubblin crack and the MASSassin nutes and the Tyrone special #2 got plain water to continue with the flush for harvest.

I am still waiting on the Tyrone special #1 I just harvested to dry some more FML I want to smoke some of it so bad but I will wait a little longer

this grow is almost of maybe a few weeks left I still want to try to get a few things for my next grow like a ppm meter for my autos that I will be growing in coco still not sure what nutes I will be using for my coco grow. I will be growing my photo plant in roots organic soil and use roots organic nutes I just hope I have enough nutes left for that grow

all my autos are in day #66 from sprout

0022687.JPG

0032586.JPG

0042419.JPG

0052285.JPG

0062015.JPG

0071887.JPG

0081711.JPG

0091522.JPG

0101395.JPG

0111231.JPG

0121113.JPG

Your autos are beautiful sir. Any thoughts yet on training or goals for the photo plants next run?

Your autos are beautiful sir. Any thoughts yet on training or goals for the photo plants next run?

I know I want my photo plant to be in a scrog and I think I will do two autos in a scrog also not sure about the autos yet

well I took most of the Tyrone special #1 I was drying out of the tent and put it in a jar to get a nice cure going I dont want to let it get too dry like I did last time.

I was checking on it a few times today and it felt just right for me it still has some moisture to it so I will just keep my eye on it. I still have the largest bud my main top cola from this plant still drying

I only got one jar but its all nice buds no fluff at all So I got that goin for me which is nice but like I said I still have that large bud and I still have three more plants to harvest

fist full of flowers.... lol
014907.JPG

015819.JPG

016764.JPG

017687.JPG

since I have a bunch of auto flower seeds I let my mom have one to grow in the window just for the fuck of it to see what happens and to see if it will survive she will be using the reused roots organic soil I had for my last harvest that I was going to throw away anyway and I have a bunch of sample nutes she could use

I just put the seed in water to soak I love to play mad scientist bwahahahaha

I bet you Mom is thrilled. My mom was growing one or two every summer in the yard but last year got ripped off. So idk if she will try again this year or not. That was the final straw for me because they got hers and also got the 7 I had going in the woods. I put alot of work in just to have someone else take it. And while I never talk to people about the subject or tell my secrets, My mom is more trusting. She also likes to hit the bottle and we all know what happens when people hit the bottle. They like to talk. So for that reason. I just cant do it anymore with her. I know better than to trust anyone, especially around here. While she thinks everyone is her friend.
As far as the window thing bro...IDK Iv read in several spots that cannabis just needs too much light to live through the window. But I wish her all the luck and it never hurts to try. If it doesnt work you will just have to set her a little spot up. Even just a small CFL grow. Something for her to play with. Any way tell her good luck.
And your Autos look great bro. Are you going to detail you cure in this journal?

well I got a dry weight on the Tyrone special #1 I got 63 grams on the dot I smoked about a gram or two out of it before I got a weight but still 63 grams is not bad at all I hope it lasts long enough for me to get a nice cure on it lol

nice yield on an auto in soil man, im really thinking of getting my next autos from mephesto, cheers!

time for another update ok first I harvested my last Tyrone special this one had a lot of fluff I think if I trained this one better I would have got bigger buds but its ok and this has to be the worst trim job I have ever done lol still kind of hung over from all the drinking last night this auto got chopped on day #69 from sprout

next I watered my last two plants the sour Bubblin crack and the MASSassin both got plain water I think that the sour Bubblin crack will be the next to go

I got a dry weight on my first Tyrone special I harvested it was 63 grams dry

well that's about it

0012780.JPG

0032587.JPG

0042420.JPG

0052287.JPG

0062017.JPG

0071888.JPG

0081712.JPG

0091523.JPG

0101396.JPG

0111232.JPG

0121114.JPG

0131005.JPG

014908.JPG

015820.JPG

016765.JPG

017688.JPG

looking great man, one of the nicest auto havests with mars lights ive seen!

so now that I am down to two autos left in this grow I will be getting things started on my next grow. I just put my photo seed in water to germinate it! this will be the first photo plant I have grown from seed my only other photos were clones

the strain I will be growing is Delahaze feminized photoperiod from paradise seeds in a scrog grown in roots organic soil

I got a question for all fellow grows what pot should I start my seed in?

with my autos I just put the seed in its final pot. I have a few pots to pick from I have a 3, 5, 7 gallon fabric pots

since I want this plant to be in a scrog it should have a large pot I was thinking of starting in the 3 gallon and before I put the scrog in the

tent I would transplant to the 7 gallon

would a 7 gallon be big enough? or should I try and get a 10 gallon

please let me know what you think

forgot to add these pics lol

0012782.JPG

0022691.JPG

Had enough with a 3 gallon pot for scrog. ;)

Maybe 5 if fits good your grow area.

But 7 or 10 gallon is that not overkill?

:rollit:

Had enough with a 3 gallon pot for scrog. ;)

Maybe 5 if fits good your grow area.

But 7 or 10 gallon is that not overkill?

:rollit:

I will only be growing one plant in the tent so I want it to take up the whole 24''x24'' screen so I might have to do a long veg

i agree a 5 gallon would be fine but im sure you could use your 7 if your worried. as long as it doesnt affect your grow area it should only increase the potential

Back
Top Bottom