Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 700

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

Great job DB! Waiting for new updates.
LOL @ strain name "bubblin' crack". Reminds me of a certain freebase "rock" that's kinda popular in the US :laughtwo:

Vlad:bongrip:

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

man I really hate to be a pain but I have another question. I have a clip fan for my setup. Its doesnt Oscillate or anything but it was #1 seller at amazon and I didnt really know what else to get. Anyway. When I zip my door on my tent, there is alot of suction. And in this process, the walls close in a little and forces my fan inward. And then every so often when I open my door and the fan is release and falls. Lucky my babies arent that big so it hasnt hit one. But I quit clipping it because of this. And due to this there would be know way of getting a osculating clip fan to work. I seen your fan in your pics and noticed it is facing different directions in each picture. Does yours osculate? and if so. Do you have your setup to where there is no suction when door is closed? I got a bigger fan & Filter than I needed. Wish I wouldnt have but whats done is done. Later I will change it out after one or other quits working. I know I could always get a intake fan to help keep air flow even but heard a little suction is good. Not sure if its true but Smell wise I would think it would help. And tips or ideas would be appreciated and if your too busy thats ok too. :)

hahaha I know how you feel ItsNatural my fan is the same like yours it does not osculate its just a plain clip fan I have tried to tighten the screws but nothing works so I just let it do what ever it wants lol and mine sometimes fans too

well its time for another update today I just gave my autos some nutes and they are growing nicely as always I ph. the nutes before I water I made 3 gallons and split it between the 4 autos

it looks like all of them are starting to get a little frost this grow has been fun but I just want it to be over so I can start my next grow I will be growing a photo in one tent in a scrog and a few autos in my other tent it has been a few grows since I have done a photo grow so I really want to do one

0012598.JPG

0022662.JPG

0032432.JPG

0052154.JPG

0061995.JPG

0071869.JPG

0081693.JPG

0091508.JPG

0101384.JPG

0111221.JPG

0121103.JPG

013993.JPG

014897.JPG

015810.JPG

016757.JPG

017681.JPG

hahaha I know how you feel ItsNatural my fan is the same like yours it does not osculate its just a plain clip fan I have tried to tighten the screws but nothing works so I just let it do what ever it wants lol and mine sometimes fans too

Yea, its funny. cause Iv read quite a few Grow Journals and never really heard anyone mention it. Lol. Hell I dont even mention it in mine. I wonder why that is. Well, at least its mentioned in yours now. Maybe someone will have a "why didnt I think of that" idea.
I am planning on using Earth Juice line. Done a bunch of research and it came down to that. Was going to use FoxFarm line, but read this
A top nutrient study - Which is the best? Produces most?
and went with EJ. Have you ever used this line? If not your more than welcome to stop by and see how it turns out for a 1st timer. I read somewhere its not best for noobs, IDK but Ima find out. Anyway happy growings

Yea, its funny. cause Iv read quite a few Grow Journals and never really heard anyone mention it. Lol. Hell I dont even mention it in mine. I wonder why that is. Well, at least its mentioned in yours now. Maybe someone will have a "why didnt I think of that" idea.
I am planning on using Earth Juice line. Done a bunch of research and it came down to that. Was going to use FoxFarm line, but read this
and went with EJ. Have you ever used this line? If not your more than welcome to stop by and see how it turns out for a 1st timer. I read somewhere its not best for noobs, IDK but Ima find out. Anyway happy growings
I just put hella zip ties on mines, I had the same problem as y'all just wrap some zip ties around it... It'll still wiggle a bit but at least you know it wont come crashing down :thumb:

I just put hella zip ties on mines, I had the same problem as y'all just wrap some zip ties around it... It'll still wiggle a bit but at least you know it wont come crashing down :thumb:

Do you have yours facing your plants or bouncing off the wall? I keep reading its not good to have the fan blowing directly onto your plants. Gives them wind burn or something. Can cause the leaves to curl up like heat problems. But I cant seem to get my leafs to rustle without blowing somewhat on them. And I want to make my stalk good and strong so IDk. So far what Iv been doing is letting it blow on them gently for 8 or 10 hours and then letting them get a break for a day or so. I dont really know what else to do. Air flow wise Im sure its fine as my filter and fan are way bigger than my tent needed so alot of air movement going around. But as far as air straight hitting the girls and making them wiggle, I need to do something with my clip fan. What do all of you do?

I do use earth juice but only the Cal mag and molasses no particular reason why it was what I first bought when I first started growing and I still use it until I run out or use something else

So what new toy did you get this week db? The gals looks just peachy! :thumb:

that's a surprise :;): wait until you see what I got coming in the mail you will be so jelly and thanks bro

Do you have yours facing your plants or bouncing off the wall? I keep reading its not good to have the fan blowing directly onto your plants. Gives them wind burn or something. Can cause the leaves to curl up like heat problems. But I cant seem to get my leafs to rustle without blowing somewhat on them. And I want to make my stalk good and strong so IDk. So far what Iv been doing is letting it blow on them gently for 8 or 10 hours and then letting them get a break for a day or so. I dont really know what else to do. Air flow wise Im sure its fine as my filter and fan are way bigger than my tent needed so alot of air movement going around. But as far as air straight hitting the girls and making them wiggle, I need to do something with my clip fan. What do all of you do?

I have mines pointing under my HPS but it goes right over top of my girls so it moves them at to push that super hot air away quickly.... I've never really heard or seen wind burn but I'm sure some plants could dislike a fan on full blast blowing at them, I have a tall fan I use on hotter days that literally does blow right at my gals and it doesn't seem to bother them.

that's a surprise :;): wait until you see what I got coming in the mail you will be so jelly and thanks bro

Oh shiiiit! The suspense is killing me! ....however I too have a very special package en route :)

time for a update I was going to water in the morning but I have a lot of stuff to do and I wont be home so I just watered them now just gave them all some plain water with some Cal mag in it

I raised my lights some my plants are having a few problems right now I will have to deal with it over the next week or so

0012759.JPG

0022667.JPG

0032566.JPG

0042398.JPG

0052272.JPG

0081697.JPG

0091511.JPG

0101387.JPG

0111224.JPG

0121105.JPG

013995.JPG

014899.JPG

016759.JPG

017682.JPG

018608.JPG

019536.JPG

Little early to start pulling N from leaves, are you still streaching and if so are you still using grow nutes? I'll use grow nutes until growth stops.

Cheers

Little early to start pulling N from leaves, are you still streaching and if so are you still using grow nutes? I'll use grow nutes until growth stops.

Cheers

the stretch is way over I give them full doses of nutes every three days and still they want more

look at what I just got in the mail! I was waiting until I got the package to tell everyone that I won the Facebook Critical Mass Collective’s gorilla seed bank giveaway! I won 2nd place and got 20 seeds – 5 Auto Masszar, 5 Monster Mass, 5 Auto Anonymass & 5 Psychotropic Mass

I would like to thank gorilla seed bank and Critical Mass Collective for the chance to win such a great prize.

that's £139.96 in seeds and that's 201.93 in us dollars!

17274.JPG

hello everyone its time for a update! I just got done watering all my autos I made 3 gallons of nutes and split it between all of them

I decided to take the scrog nets out of the tents so I can get a better look at my plants I feel I have been neglecting my plants lately but they are still looking ok even with all the harsh treatment

they are in day #54 from seed

0012763.JPG

0022672.JPG

0032571.JPG

0042403.JPG

0052274.JPG

0071876.JPG

0081701.JPG

0111225.JPG

0121107.JPG

013996.JPG

014901.JPG

015813.JPG

016760.JPG

017683.JPG

018609.JPG

020517.JPG

Congrats on the seeds win man, you have an amazing strain collection going and i cant wait too see them all grow! the garden is looking good also and im sure youll figure out whatever is going on with the ladys

Back
Top Bottom