Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 700

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

I know Im slightly late to the party but was reading your first GJ. Thank you for that by the way. Very nice. Im subbed in for this one and cant wait to watch them Finish. They are looking pretty good. How do you like growing autos? I have a couple of autos that came as freebies last year but have never gotten around to planting them. Thought I would hang on to them until I had a couple of Indoor grows under my belt.

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

I know Im slightly late to the party but was reading your first GJ. Thank you for that by the way. Very nice. Im subbed in for this one and cant wait to watch them Finish. They are looking pretty good. How do you like growing autos? I have a couple of autos that came as freebies last year but have never gotten around to planting them. Thought I would hang on to them until I had a couple of Indoor grows under my belt.

what's up itsNatural thanks for stopping by my grow not sure about you set up but if you have a separate veg and bloom space you could toss one of those autos in your veg space they are super easy to grow

Still looking very nice.
Way to handle your deficiency in a timely manner, she's looking very healthy.
I ordered a massassin, but unfortunately, they didn't have any in stock, so after a few email exchanges, they're sending me an auto ak in her place.

that's what's up bro I got some monster mass auto seed from critical mass collective to test out for them I will be growing them in my next grow for sure

what's up itsNatural thanks for stopping by my grow not sure about you set up but if you have a separate veg and bloom space you could toss one of those autos in your veg space they are super easy to grow

Well right now I only have the one tent. Feel free to stop by. The link is in my sig. I plan in the long run to have 2 tents. Veg and flower. As you know the set up can be expensive. Im thinking in the mean time maybe making a small grow box with a small ufo led or something cheap I can at least start the next batch a month earlier. Get them started then move them over after harvest. Anyway looking good man. By the way how do you get all those free samples if you dont mind me asking?

just a quick update I put my scrog nets in my tents and the first one to make it to the screen is the MASSassin auto from critical mass collective and I took my first few fan leaves just a few from the top if the plant to open up the light to some of the lower bud sites I will post more tomorrow when I water my plants

0022637.JPG

0032539.JPG

0042372.JPG

0052250.JPG

0071856.JPG

Very nice looking plant's. Great job.

I got my beans in the mail! I got them on the Mephisto Genetics christmas sale I got the white train and I got white n' bubbly free! man my seed collection is starting to get big... so many choices to chose from

0091502.JPG

013988.JPG

well its time for a update I just got done give all my autos some plain water it was ph. to around 6.5 I spilt three gallons between all four of them I will start to have to make 4 gallons next watering

I am just loving how fast the MASSassin auto is growing its great so far the MASSassin auto from critical mass collective is the only one that has made it to the scrog screen but the others are not far behind I will be checking on my plants a lot more to so I can do the scrog training the way I like

the autos from mephisto genetics are in a level of there only when it comes to bushiness all of them are just so bushy its just crazy I cant wait to see how they all come out

I had kind of a scare last night in one of my grow tents I went to check on them and I opened one of the tents and it was like a sweat box in there I guess the speed on the fan speed controller was to low on the extraction fan and it stopped working so the water and heat built up in there and all the walls of the grow tent were soaking wet I opened the grow tent up for a bit and turned up the fan to full blast and it was fine in like 10 minutes thank the grow gods nothing bad happened to my light or fans with all that moister

these autos are in day #33 from seeds

0012727.JPG

0022639.JPG

0032541.JPG

0042374.JPG

0052252.JPG

0061982.JPG

0071858.JPG

0091503.JPG

looking awesome brotha! and you have a mighty impressive seed collection for sure

look what i just got in the mail! i would like to thank Fatman Bennett so much for the beans and they got here so fast! i would recommend him for all your bean needs Fatman seeds the beans i got were

1 x short and sweet auto from heavyweight seeds
1 x skunky monkey auto from heavyweight seeds
3 x ak49 auto from vision seeds
2 x fast bud auto

here is a link to the website Please Wait

he was kind enough to send me some seeds to do reviews because he likes my posts

017677.JPG

020514.JPG

022430.JPG

023404.JPG

024368.JPG

Alright now I'm really jealous HeavyWeight is my brand, and you got their promo auto beans?? Looking good homie :thumb:

Alright now I'm really jealous HeavyWeight is my brand, and you got their promo auto beans?? Looking good homie :thumb:

there were free someone sent them to me for reviews and to talk about there seedbank

there were free someone sent them to me for reviews and to talk about there seedbank
I already checked the bank out looks decent he has KO Kush so I'm liking it

haha even more genetics! you should start breeding your own off of the best stock brotha. great update! :volcano-smiley:

its that time again for a update

I just got done watering all my autos I made 3 gallons of nutes and split it between my four autos the nutes were ph. to around 6.5

the MASSassin auto is doing great it is my biggest auto of this grow so far

the ones from mephisto are staying short they might not even make it to the screen but its no big deal and I made the mistake of not using the full 3 gallon pots and only used half because I ran out of potting soil now I know better

these autos are in day #36 from seed

0012734.JPG

0022645.JPG

0032546.JPG

0042380.JPG

0052255.JPG

0061985.JPG

0071861.JPG

0081688.JPG

0091504.JPG

hello to all my fellow growers I am entered in to the first ever mars hydro cup can everyone please go to youtube and like my video so I can have a chance to win a new light and thank you

[video=youtube;P4_4q8zpKUk]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom