Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 700

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

Ok, I was leaning more toward the 900 and I think you guys helped me make the decision. 900 it is. :thanks:

Most def go with the 900, I have a 700 in my 3x3 it's great.... I'm a light whore so I'm thinking of upgrading to the 900 next grow and throwing the 700 in my other tent like Db003 :thumb:

Re: Db003's Auto Grow - Tyrone Special - Sour Bubblin' Crack - MASSassin - Mars II 70

hello everyone its time for a update I just gave my seedlings there first watering since they broke ground I ph. my water to 6.4 and then added a tsp. of roots organic Oregonism XL and a tsp. of earth juice hi brix molasses last night before I watered the this morning

all the seedlings are in day #3 from seed and for now they still are in the same tent with the white widow auto from my last grow

they all got about a quarter of a gallon each there is a little info about roots organic Oregonism XL

Oregonism XL is a custom blend of six endo/ecto mycorrhizae species, two types of Trichoderma, and thirteen species of beneficial bacteria, as well as yucca, humic acid and soluble kelp. Oregonism XL helps to increase nutrient uptake, encourages vigorous root systems and helps plants resist stress. The blend increases root mass and size by colonizing the root system with symbiotic fungi and bacteria. The fungi extend their network into the surrounding rhizosphere, massively increasing the plants ability to uptake water and nutrients. These fungi and bacteria are specifically selected for tolerance to environmental extremes and compatibility with non-conifer plant species.

0091482.JPG

0111203.JPG

015802.JPG

017675.JPG

019531.JPG

030258.JPG

031248.JPG

032228.JPG

033227.JPG

034207.JPG

I love organism xl! It's a great for making turbo tea... I do 1 tbsp hi brix molasses , 1/3 cup ewc, 1/4 tsp org xl, and a gallon of water... Since there is such a high microbial count in the org xl..you hit exponential microbe expansion in about 6 hours or so and you have frothy goodness :)

I love organism xl! It's a great for making turbo tea... I do 1 tbsp hi brix molasses , 1/3 cup ewc, 1/4 tsp org xl, and a gallon of water... Since there is such a high microbial count in the org xl..you hit exponential microbe expansion in about 6 hours or so and you have frothy goodness :)

I have never done a tea with it I should try that thanks for the idea and I need to go get some more I am running low

Free shit is where its at... crazy both of our grows got blessed so close to each others.... I swear your like the west coast doppelganger haha:rofl:

Free stuff is the bees knees :) I got a pack of humboldt county's own. They hook it up. Got like a whole box of stuff!

I wanted to try some there samples when they get some more

its time for a update I just gave all my seedlings a quarter gallon of plain water ph. to 6.3 looks like they are doing good so far they are starting on there second pair of leaves as soon as the white widow auto is done I will lower the light some but for now they have to play nice with there big sister

all the seedlings are in day #6 from seed

0091483.JPG

0101362.JPG

0111204.JPG

0121088.JPG

013979.JPG

Merry christmas! love the garden man keep the updates coming :thumb:

its time for a update I just gave all my auto plants some plain water ph. to around 6.5-6.4 they all got a quarter of a gallon each they all are looking great so far I will let them all get a little bigger before I give them any nutes

these autos are in day #9 from seed

015803.JPG
016752.JPG
018603.JPG
019532.JPG
020513.JPG
021495.JPG

Back
Top Bottom