Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

re: Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

hello and welcome to my grow today is Tuesday 4/21/2015 it is 8 in the morning and I just watered aka feed my plants in this watering I used plain tap water that has been sitting out for a few days and for nutes I will be using 1/2 a tsp. of Earth Juice Elements Cal-n-Mag 1 tbs. earth juice hi brix 1 tbs. Aurora Innovations Roots Organics Buddha Grow and 1 tbs. of Aurora Innovations Roots Organics ancient amber and 1 tbs. of great big plants natural compost extract and 1 tbs. tappin roots natural all stages plant fertilizer that I let sit for 24 hours I feel that I like to water my plants in the morning just after lights on which for me is around 8 o'clock I am currently running my lights from 6 am to 12 pm I still ahev to think about what nutes I am going to use for my flower cycle I still have to buy them also I am thinking I will just get a bottle of Roots Organics Buddha bloom and use it I wanted to get a go box or something with a full line of nutes but I am not sure it would be harmful to my plants since I am using a mix of the nutes I already have I know for my next grow that a full line of nutes is what I will do but for this grow I will use what I have and can get my hands on

Looking good, I am thinking of replacing my HPS with LED and this light looks nice. I'm going to hang around and see how your plants fair. I can't help with the nutes as I go low maintenance and have been using a TRF (OC+ or DM Red) in the soil for the last 5 years and have become extremely lazy. Luckily I haven't ran into any problems, my water is good and the plants don't seem to want for anything.

Here are some pics I took yesterday. Golden Goat on 4/20

hello every one out there in :420: land I am so happy that my runt of the litter green crack clone is the smaller one and she is doing great since I started to do a lst on her she is finally started to fill out a bit I adjusted the lst to a few nodes up she is growing tall fast and I cant have that to much that's why the lst plus its the only trick I now how to do so far I wanted to top both my clones but since the lst is going great I deiced not to I am starting to get in the grove of watering I have been watering every 4 days like if I watered on Monday I would water again on Friday for the past few watering's I have been using nutes in all of them I need to feed with plain water this watering I am going to use the feed-feed-water regimen at least I an going to try to the Larry og Kush the larger one is just growing like mad

0061695.JPG
0071579.JPG
0081441.JPG
0091287.JPG
0101179.JPG
0111017.JPG

Grow looks great!! Can't wait to see how the green crack fills out and the og is outstanding:thumb: are you going to transplant those or just flower in those pots? And im loving my go box and have been looking into auroras general organics player boxes as well, if your going to stay with soil grows I think one of those would be a good inexpensive full nite lines. Keep growing :Namaste:

Grow looks great!! Can't wait to see how the green crack fills out and the og is outstanding:thumb: are you going to transplant those or just flower in those pots? And im loving my go box and have been looking into auroras general organics player boxes as well, if your going to stay with soil grows I think one of those would be a good inexpensive full nite lines. Keep growing :Namaste:

hello @arellanobrian thanks for stopping on by my grow journal I don't have any other pots so I will be flowing in the ones they are in they are 3 gallon so they should be fine for my next grow I will get some more pots in different sizes I also decided to get the roots organics player box I a going to get the master 5ml version when I get my check on the 1st I don't think I will use everything in the box just what I need for this grow mostly the bloom nutes since I don't have any yet but I will try to use the whole box on my next grow I have so many things planed that I want to do for this grow and my next and I am only in the third week of veg so far lol its just I get excited about growing I wish I would have stated sooner

I think you should be able to get some good buds in the 3 gallon pots I used some mesh pots in my last grow and they turned out an average of about an oz per plant. And i agree you shouldn't need the entire nutes mutes if your using soil, with fox farm ocean forest i only used to give about half strength muted from the go box for the fast 4 weeks of flower but ill be watching to see how it works for you. If your wanting to experiment and get more involved with the mutes you may wanna go with coco, a soiless mix or some other hydro system. What kind of soil were you using again? Im at work and its hard to be able to look back through the thread without getting bitched at lol keep up the good work :Namaste:

hello everyone I was bored so I got to tinkering with my camera and I accidently figured out how to adjust my white balance so I can now take pics of my girls in there all natural beauty here are a few pics

018521.JPG
015687.JPG
017576.JPG
016637.JPG
019458.JPG

yes those pics were taken with the lights on my camera is a Nikon Coolpix s3500 I got it off eBay refurbished for 50 bucks cant go wrong with it just a point and shoot but it does the job even better now that I am leaning how to use it lol

Ya man me too im currently taking pics with my gf smartphone lol I may need to invest in one myself but the plants look amazing in full color

hello everyone today is 4/24/2015 it is Friday its about 8am where I am at tomorrow will be the end of my third week of veg and I also will be watering my plants with plain tap water that I have let sit out for a week at this point I will let my plants veg until I can pay for the roots organics master 5ml program player box since I do not have any bloom nutes yet I will be paying for it on may 1st when I get my check plus I still have to wait for it to get here hopefully it does not take more that a week after I pay for it I don't want my plants to get to big but I think they will be fine in that time frame we shall see I also put up my secret jardin webit 60 trellis netting today above my plants I was wondering how do you growers water your plants with a trellis netting being used since I can not take my plants out of my tent and watering them like I have been I think I will just have to put the saucers back under my pots to catch the water run off but I don't like to have water in the saucers I don't want to cause any problems with stagnate water well that's all for today for now see you all tomorrow when I water my plants

0061696.JPG
0071580.JPG
0081442.JPG
0091288.JPG
0101180.JPG
0111018.JPG
012919.JPG

Looking nice mate ;)

I was actually just reading about a watering system that imo would probably work great with this setup, im also thinking about it for mine when i setup the scrog :D

You can find the thread from SweetSue here:
SWICK Watering Systems - Letting the Plant Water Itself

Just something you could think about or otherwise i would just put trays under her and be careful not to overfeed, a little runoff from the bottom should be fine and be soaked back up by the plant before it gets the chance to become stagnant

Looking nice mate ;)

I was actually just reading about a watering system that imo would probably work great with this setup, im also thinking about it for mine when i setup the scrog :D

You can find the thread from SweetSue here:
SWICK Watering Systems - Letting the Plant Water Itself

Just something you could think about or otherwise i would just put trays under her and be careful not to overfeed, a little runoff from the bottom should be fine and be soaked back up by the plant before it gets the chance to become stagnant

I like the swick idea that sounds like some thing I would like to try on my next grow

well I made another small boneheaded mistake I had planed on watering my plants with plain water and I kept telling my self that I would over and over but I started to mix my nutes right now before I realized what I was doing well there goes my plan out the window luckily I added just a small amount when I found out my mistake so I just added the rest of my nutes I had but in small amounts this time plus all my nutes are organic so its kind of hard to over fertilize unless you go crazy with your measuring spoons I used 1/4 a tsp. of Earth Juice Elements Cal-n-Mag 1 tsp. earth juice hi brix 1 tsp. Aurora Innovations Roots Organics Buddha Grow and 1 tsp. of Aurora Innovations Roots Organics ancient amber and 1 tsp. of great big plants natural compost extract and 1 tsp. tappin roots natural all stages plant fertilizer I think I like the idea of using smaller amounts of nutes per watering so I can use nutes every time I water I just feel wrong any time I don't give my plants nutes I don't know maybe its just me we shall see what happens

hello to all today is Saturday it is now 7 o'clock in the A.M. I woke up at six right when my lights came on in my tent I like to water my plants as soon as the lights come that way they have all day to soak up all that good stuff I put in there water up to till now I think I have been doing a ok job of taking care of my plants thanks to all of you for great info and a little encouragement which in my opinion goes along way now don't get me wrong I still have made a lot of bonehead mistakes just not the ones I though I would make I think the only big one for me is that I have been over feeding my plants nutes well at least I think I have been so far my plants don't show any sign of nutes burn or any ill side affect's but that does not mean I am still not over doing it I have use nutes in my last four watering's including todays my plants are in organic soil and I am also using organic nutes so I should be ok but for future reference I should water with plain water more often other then that I feel I have been doing a good job this is my first grow and I know I tend to over think things some times its kind of like when I first started to build my own computers from the ground up I did a ton of research on all the parts I needed I wont lie I made a few small mistakes when I first started to build my first computer but now I can do it with my eyes closed I built all the computers in my house even the one I am using now with a little help from my cat

0051917.JPG
0061698.JPG
0071582.JPG

Good morning db003 and the lady's are looking good, I cant wait to get the internet so I can post everyday as well :-D. Your plants are looking great for any mistakes you've made. Keep on growing:Namaste:

I've been watching and your plants look healthy. Organics are great aren't they?

How did you manage to take photos without that horrible purple color over everything? I need to learn that!

hello @Tranquilgreen thanks for stopping by my grow journal I do love organics I wanted to grow hydro but I chose to go organic because of the taste and I wanted to my first grow to be more forgiving as for the camera if you are using a point and shoot camera you can try and adjust your white balance there are a lot of people that use there phone to take pics my camera is a Nikon Coolpix s3500 I got it off eBay refurbished for 50 bucks I hope that helps and happy growing

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom