Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

re: Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

now I will post some before and after pics of the lst tie down the pics above this post are the before and the pics below are after

012914.JPG

013835.JPG

014756.JPG

015682.JPG

016633.JPG

018517.JPG

How's the LST coming along ? I recently topped my plants I want to LST but the thought of pulling them sideways scares me lol

hey @WhiteBoyBrian the lst is going great here are a few pics from today I just started the lst yesterday and I am all ready getting results

0071570.JPG

0081434.JPG

hello everyone out there in :420: land its time for my daily update today is 4/16/2015 and I finally got my Aurora Innovations Roots Organics 8 0Z sample of Buddha Grow and a bottle of ancient amber I wanted a bottle of Buddha bloom but what can you do I still have no nutes for my bloom cycle yet and a ton of crap for veg at this point that is all I need so I will just get some on my next check so its no big deal I did get a surprise today I got a free sample bottle of great big plants natural compost extract I did not have to pay anything for shipping at all not one penny I would like to add the fact that my lst is going great I just got some binder clips and some pipe cleaners so I can do some more lst since what I have do so far is working well

0032159.JPG

0022259.JPG

0051907.JPG

0061685.JPG

0071571.JPG

0111012.JPG

its hot today its in the 80's temps in the tent are about 84's I put my fan controller up to full blast to try to get the temps down I hope it does not get to hot for them in there

going to mix up my nutes for a watering tomorrow going to use tap water that has been sitting out for a week for the nutes I will be using 1/2 a tsp. of Earth Juice Elements Cal-n-Mag 1 1/2 tbs. of Aurora Innovations Roots Organics Buddha Grow and 2 tbs. of Aurora Innovations Roots Organics ancient amber and 1 tbs. of great big plants natural compost extract in is this watering the only nute I am using the same from the last waterings I used is the cal mag I did not want to over do it I still do know much about nutes yet so I hope I don't fuck up and over do it I think next watering I am going to use plain water this will be the third watering that I have use nutes in since I transplanted them in there pots I will just have to wait and see

this is a pic of the water with the nutes in it that I will be using tomorrow it looks so dark and smells strong of bat poop and rotten eggs I think my plants will love it
020445.JPG

Screen of Green?

Are you planning to set-up a ScrOG for your tent? I'm also using a 400w Mars Hydro II in a 27"x27"x63" tent, and I've read that the ScrOG method work well for this type of grow. Anyway, the Larry OG looks like it's loving the light. I hope your GC is simply taking its time rooting and will grow big when it's ready. Keep up the good work. :thumb:

Re: Screen of Green?

Are you planning to set-up a ScrOG for your tent? I'm also using a 400w Mars Hydro II in a 27"x27"x63" tent, and I've read that the ScrOG method work well for this type of grow. Anyway, the Larry OG looks like it's loving the light. I hope your GC is simply taking its time rooting and will grow big when it's ready. Keep up the good work. :thumb:

hello @MysterySeeds and thanks for checking out my grow yes I am planning on using a scrog net I have a secret jardin webit 60 scrog netting that I will put in once they get a little bigger I think maybe towards the end of this month its not the best scrog netting but its what I got for now just like you this is my first grow and I will be following your grow

:welcome: :high-five: :passitleft:

hello everyone time for my daily update it is Friday 8:15am 4/17/2015 today I watered my plants with the nutes I mixed up yesterday I used 1/2 a tsp. of Earth Juice Elements Cal-n-Mag 1 1/2 tbs. of Aurora Innovations Roots Organics Buddha Grow and 2 tbs. of Aurora Innovations Roots Organics ancient amber and 1 tbs. of great big plants natural compost extract I thought I made it a little to strong I was high as crap and a little drunk yesterday so I could not follow directions for hell so I mixed in a half of gallon of plain water from a jug that I let sit out for a few days and mixed it with the bottle of nutes I made up yesterday to water it down a little and got some good run off going it has only been three days since I last watered them but they should be fine I have not took any pics of my girls today yet so I will post some in a later time today one thing I did notice is that on my next grow I will get a full line of nutes and only use that because I am not equipped with enough knowledge of nutes to do mix and match till I get a better understanding of them :peacetwo::nomo:

Yea I agree with the last post , myself too do not know much about nutes . I've been using FoxFarm ocreanf forest which I was told is loaded with nutes so I haven't added anything and so far so good .
I did add some cal/mag that's about it .
And also I recommend the scrog . I started mines today .
image23576.jpg
image23577.jpg
image23578.jpg

Hoping it's done right lol

greetings to all in :420: land to is Saturday its about 10:30 in sunny long beach California 4/18/2015 today will be the two week mark since I picked up my clones and transplanted them in to here new 3 gallon homes and my plants are doing fine my Larry og Kush has been a champ since the transplant and is growing to be a monster the other clone the green crack was not doing so great but it has finally started to show improvement maybe it was because it is a sativa dominant strain (70% Sativa, 30% Indica) or just needed to fill out the pot with roots I did clip a few leafs from her the other day and since then it has growing ok so decided to do some lst with it just like I did with the Larry og Kush I did the same thing just a simple bend the plant over and tie it down with a clip and string until my order of clips and pipe cleaners get here from eBay

so I adjusted the lst string on the Larry og Kush I moved it up to a higher node and bent it down a little more. my humidity has been real low in my grow tent lately so I wanted try something to raise the humidity in there so I took a old glass jar and cut up a towel soaked it in warm water and suspended it with a old broken fork over the opening of the jar and filled it with water lets how it works

0091282.JPG

0101173.JPG

Looking good man and with the mars lights an even canopy is essential :D all looking pretty good :bravo: hope the OG starts to kick it up soon. I am going to switch my plants to the mars lights in about 2 weeks or so we'll see how they like the lights :Namaste:

hello everyone and happy 4/20/2015 its Monday its 4:20 and I am so stoned I have my micro g pen smoking wax all day and loving it went to a few clinics picked up some more wax and some bud and did some lst on my Larry og Kush I am going to water my plants tomorrow this time I am going to use plain tap water that has been sitting out for a few days and for nutes I will be using 1/2 a tsp. of Earth Juice Elements Cal-n-Mag 1 tbs. earth juice hi brix 1 tbs. Aurora Innovations Roots Organics Buddha Grow and 1 tbs. of Aurora Innovations Roots Organics ancient amber and 1 tbs. of great big plants natural compost extract and 1 tbs. tappin roots natural all stages plant fertilizer

Back
Top Bottom