For My Appreciation!

CJ seeds on order be here soon 4 my next go around!

Cap-Junky.jpg

Only good thing about this morning so far is my management shirt I finally got!

I had an altercation with the employee. Customer came to me said y'all split tips I said yeah she said well Derek put it in his pocket so I confronted him him about it he went off on me start a threatening me I said buddy I'm manager you can't threaten me that's all I need you to do is put the money back in there cuz everybody here works their ass off and everybody's entitled to that money I said so you're stealing from everybody.
Old did he flip out he did not like it say he's going to take me out the parking lot I said brother I said I got no problem with that you know cuz I could hold my own I said but you're not going to sit here and threaten me like that I said you don't have no job today You're done stick a fork in you. We don't tolerate thieves and we don't tolerate people who threaten the lives of others. Are we ask that you do your job be respectful and that's it how hard is that.. so I had to fire my first employee today.

Yeah me and that guy bumped heads in the beginning but work through everything you know.. I could have done away with the threatening part but far as him stealing no no not in my book. And when I can say I can do away with the threatening part is because I understand when people get mad and say shit cuz we've all done it especially me.. but I don't condone you still in money especially from my two women employees that I got working up front who's got kids and needs it every dollar counts... Other than that day's been wonderful now sitting on my ass watching some Netflix about to smoke a big old fat joint maybe even hit the cart a couple times for an extra buzz.. definitely pull out my 24 oz Coors light.. do the same thing over again tomorrow and the next and the next and the next and the next... Still got time for my babies though I don't want no fucked ups with them and it seems the bottom left has came all the way out of it all of her new growth is reaching toward light so whatever she was going through God love her little heart and I have no clue what it was but it seems to be rectified pics tonight no matter what they look like....

Correct me if I'm wrong but when I was feeding my plants everyday while in flower like 2 l , 2 l And then on the third day I would water till a runoff.

Now can I do the same while in stretch because I believe they could take at least a liter a day as of right now. And I believe they're wanting it..
And I think they would eat every bit of it and you shouldn't have to worry about salt build up cuz there won't be nothing there.. lmao

If there are roots all the way to the bottom of the pot you want to make sure they get fed every time you water, as long as they're not sitting in runoff.

And if you're worried about build-up, watering to runoff is a better way to keep the soil clear than just watering a little at a time.
I guarantee you my whole pots are filled up with roots bro! They've reached that limit a long time ago I flipped at a good time I believe these are some pretty good big ass plants spread out if you think about it if I was stretch them all the way up they'd be about 4 ft tall. But anyways last time I just gave him two liters a day and then watered to run off on the 3rd. But I get what you're saying I get the gist. I have a fear about that as well because I'm definitely not wanting to overwater but I believe they can drink it.... Whatever I'm doing I'm doing it right as of right now that is... Lmao thanks for all your input shed you know it goes in a special folder called knowledge and that's what you and my family here at 4:20 gives me and I keep and I store forever.... Love everyone of you all everyone keep up the good work!

I'm going to keep it all the way real with you brother cuz I love you I got that trusty handy dandy soil meter that has not let me down. I've even used it in plain liquid to see what my pH was in liquid and it said the same thing that that high dollar pH meter said. I even tested it in different soils with different wetness. I like to wait until that thing says normal while they're in vegetative growth to water again because I hear that you got to have a dry period in veg.

Which brings me to the flower stage because I always heard to keep them wet and flower and never let them dry out. Maybe I'm confused on that part as in keeping them wet but don't get me wrong or definitely not going to be sitting in nothing. So I think I will play it safe I will just wait until that meter says normal and then water. Because I can't let them up that pushes them against the scrog That's why I don't really like doing scrog but this is for Keith on that part! Everything else is for my appreciation.... I guess that would really be for everybody cuz everybody's my family but you know love all of y'all...

I think the idea for letting them dry out in veg is that it encourages root growth as they search for water. There is less root growth in flower but the plant is expending a lot of energy to make the big flowers, so keeping it damp (not wet) will keep if from stalling.

All that said, plants in SIPs and SWICKs don't go through a wet/dry cycle in veg and they get huge, so there's that!

I think the idea for letting them dry out in veg is that it encourages root growth as they search for water. There is less root growth in flower but the plant is expending a lot of energy to make the big flowers, so keeping it damp (not wet) will keep if from stalling.

All that said, plants in SIPs and SWICKs don't go through a wet/dry cycle in veg and they get huge, so there's that!
Yeah I'm thinking about ready to take my hand at that too... And hydro.. I mean why not..

Anyways we're minus the beer this evening fuck I sure thought I had one left.... Oh well just goes to show I really don't need it..

Back
Top Bottom