GDB's Fairy Tails

I despise unreliable people, whatever happened to keeping your word and at least communicating a change of plans when something legitimately comes up???
yeah same here have no idea whats going on but i;m sure they'll get it done before the snow fly's

the shitty sucks but started the new journal, roofers where supposed to start on monday but no show yet Lol!
Thanks for the heads up on the new journal!

I'm there! (Well, actually no. I'm here. But I've been there!) :Rasta:

I tried to tell you I was busting!
And you weren't lying! I saw it up close and personal.

Most women pee. You piss! :rofl:

I think the couch got pissed on too. I think I might have to abandon ship and head for higher ground.

Hey GDB how are the girls doing?
Well, we listened to you and brought in a "higher" ground couch to replace the soiled one. Hopefully this is up to your "high" standards?

Stoners Couch.jpg

I think the couch got pissed on too. I think I might have to abandon ship and head for higher ground.

Hey Ramblin.

The girls aren't doing shit. The only one to show, the Sour G, is history. I manhandled her when she was too delicate to be treated that way. LadyC warned me not to force her cotys open but her warning came too late. I pried them apart and laid them open and soon she said, see ya'.

SG RIP 9-11-24.JPG

None of the other seeds has emerged. I pulled their plugs apart today and did an inspection. All of the seeds were just sitting there with their tap roots turning brown.

It seems that I've screwed up the germination process yet again. All of the seeds have dampened out.

This time, I'm thinking it was the mycos that I used. I use Xtreme Gardening Myco. It's made up of little crystals, similar to vermiculite but smaller. I think it might retain water and since I really stuff a lot down the holes of the rooters...well.

I debated about whether to drop more seeds. I'm wondering do I even need to be growing plants at the same time I'm plotting to move to another house.

Yes, I do! :Rasta:
I think the couch got pissed on too. I think I might have to abandon ship and head for higher ground

The couch did not get pissed on Ramblin.

It is infested with bed bugs, though. I prolly shoulda' mentioned that earlier. :straightface:

Hey Ramblin.

The girls aren't doing shit. The only one to show, the Sour G, is history. I manhandled her when she was too delicate to be treated that way. LadyC warned me not to force her cotys open but her warning came too late. I pried them apart and laid them open and soon she said, see ya'.

SG RIP 9-11-24.JPG

None of the other seeds has emerged. I pulled their plugs apart today and did an inspection. All of the seeds were just sitting there with their tap roots turning brown.

It seems that I've screwed up the germination process yet again. All of the seeds have dampened out.

This time, I'm thinking it was the mycos that I used. I use Xtreme Gardening Myco. It's made up of little crystals, similar to vermiculite but smaller. I think it might retain water and since I really stuff a lot down the holes of the rooters...well.

I debated about whether to drop more seeds. I'm wondering do I even need to be growing plants at the same time I'm plotting to move to another house.

It is infested with bed bugs, though. I prolly shoulda' mentioned that earlier. :straightface:
That sucks about your babies GDB hope the house hunting is going well

Hello gang!

I will not be deterred by the Germination Gremlin! :Rasta:

While I haven't completely given up on the seeds I've already buried, I'd say their prognosis is not good. So yesterday at around noon I sent more seeds swimming. This time, however, I did consider my impending move and so I reduced the number of seeds.

And guess what? That's all the information I'm putting out until I have some seedlings! I'm not superstitious, but I'm something, because I believe I do much better germinating seeds when I do it on the down low. It always seems to go a lot smoother when no one is watching!

-------------------------

So sorry about the results GDB.
You going to start over with fresh seeds?
Yeah, Lady. They are some swimming now!
You know what they say about falling off the bike, get back on and go! :thumb:
Luckily I was wearing my helmet! :Rasta:
That sucks about your babies GDB hope the house hunting is going well
Thanks con. Thus far I've found about 40 houses that I want. 😁
Sorry to hear about your seeds GDB, I've been going through the same kinda thing at the moment! But we're all here cheering you on, let's get this up and going again
No doubt, Tassie. You should swing by Ramblin's grow while I get geared back up.

I'll let you know when I'm up and running again. ;)

------------------------

I don't believe I've ever had so many folks respond to one of my new journals. And I can't get any seeds to pop. This is not good.

I'm going to earn your visits, count on it!

But right now I'm feeling....

Well, we listened to you and brought in a "higher" ground couch to replace the soiled one. Hopefully this is up to your "high" standards?

Stoners Couch.jpg
You 420 people never cease to amaze me. Just ask and you will receive. You guys and gals are the best of the best. Thank You Lady Cannafan. I can rest easy now. :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Ramblin.

SG RIP 9-11-24.JPG

Hiya GDB so sorry to hear about your girls.:rip:

Back
Top Bottom