GDB's Fairy Tails

What strain is that N420? I need a sativa in the room. There's a lotta' snoring going on waiting for seeds to pop. :)
I got a few of them sativas. LoL
1000004601.jpg

You gotta find me in the broom closet though.... I'm not good at people-ing 😅

Love the journal GDB! You've definitely got the coolest friends. 🤙

I don't see any brooms in there......

(yeah...yeah...guys. I know I opened that door for comments...) :laughtwo:
@Trala is currently out throwing them at growers and scolding them about grow-room cleanliness :laugh:

I got a few of them sativas. LoL
1000004601.jpg

You gotta find me in the broom closet though.... I'm not good at people-ing 😅

Love the journal GDB! You've definitely got the coolest friends. 🤙
Mel and I will be right over after we dent N420's bag a little! That'll work out great -- I'll be able to stay awake until the next cup of coffee. :)
----------------
Don't fret about not being good at "people-ing" here. This crowd is "different." 😁
----------------
Yeah, they are cool. But in my experience, the large majority of folks on 420 are cool. The ones that are not seem to work really hard at it. :straightface:

I don't see any brooms in there......

(yeah...yeah...guys. I know I opened that door for comments...) :laughtwo:
I ain't gonna' comment, LadyC, witch (tee hee) is probably the right thing to do.

Still, I'll bet you misread and was looking for the wrong things...
LaydCs shrooms.jpg

What strain is that N420? I need a sativa in the room. There's a lotta' snoring going on waiting for seeds to pop. :)
It’s Ethos Planet of The Grapes, I don’t know about snoring we are 8 pages in and I can’t remember if we have seen any plants or not!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Not 100% sure on that.... lemme go pee on my neighbor's Mercedes.

...I'll get back to ya! 😅
While you're at it, kick it and see if it benz. (Sorry.)

the shitty sucks but started the new journal, roofers where supposed to start on monday but no show yet Lol!
I despise unreliable people, whatever happened to keeping your word and at least communicating a change of plans when something legitimately comes up???
There are always exceptions to the rule though. I once dated a woman and we really hit it off on on our first 2 dates and was very much looking forward to the 3rd but suddenly no response any longer so I assumed I’d been ghosted. Then a couple weeks later I heard from her and she’d just gotten out of the hospital for a GI issue. Needless to say, I made the wrong assumption in that case and went on to share a fun relationship for a time until we agreed we had different long term priorities and goals.

Back
Top Bottom