Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

Thanks rune. Wish i had a tent full of it.

:yahoo: 90 gr is better than 0 gr..congra...

that is pretty good for this auto. they say 200 to 300 per square meter
this plant was only 20" tall and about 20" across and the other one was a lot smaller.

Thanks miwa feels good to have people say good job.

:welcome: OMM You didn't go back far enough for the sweetheart pictures. thanks for stopping by.

Morning fishy, yup that is so true. Heck if I hadn't had a couple before we went to the party we wouldn't have gotten any and really would have sucked. There was some really good brisket and homemade sausage there also so I got my share of food. Great party, lots of people I haven't seen in years and 8 musicians, friends of the host all jamming together. these guys only play together when he has his party and they were good. All in there 50s and 60s. fun time had by all.

Thanks MC I have to trim the Bubblelicious today and get it jarred up. How do you get the bud to the right dryness when the humidity is so dam high. Not used to high humidity out here so it's a challenge. this morning it was 70%.

Well, what I do is put it in paper sacks, maximum of 2" deep. The weed will equalize with the rh of the room. I think like 62% is a preferable rh for weed, so, leave it in there for a while...a few days turning it often.......and check it til it's the way you want it and then the jars! Maybe I'm different, but I don't like my weed real dry when I jar it, I open the jars for a few minutes once a day til it's at the desired dryness, then I don't open the jars unless I'm takin weed out.

Beemer,
You got a start on your harvest. Looking great, but it also looks like you have a lot more harvesting ahead. Wish I could give you a hand, but by the time I got there.....the harvest would be done and probably half smoked, vaped or eaten. Guess I miss out on the ribs too. Damn, I likes me some ribs and yours sounded really finger licking good. Hope you and Mrs. B are doing good today.

Well, what I do is put it in paper sacks, maximum of 2" deep. The weed will equalize with the rh of the room. I think like 62% is a preferable rh for weed, so, leave it in there for a while...a few days turning it often.......and check it til it's the way you want it and then the jars! Maybe I'm different, but I don't like my weed real dry when I jar it, I open the jars for a few minutes once a day til it's at the desired dryness, then I don't open the jars unless I'm takin weed out.

Morning MC I do something similar but I was wondering if the humidity doesn't go down under 65 to 70% what a person can do. Last night it got down to 61% for about a half an hour and I got it jarred back up. I will check it today to see if it see close.

Beemer,
You got a start on your harvest. Looking great, but it also looks like you have a lot more harvesting ahead. Wish I could give you a hand, but by the time I got there.....the harvest would be done and probably half smoked, vaped or eaten. Guess I miss out on the ribs too. Damn, I likes me some ribs and yours sounded really finger licking good. Hope you and Mrs. B are doing good today.

Good morning YR and Happy Munchieday. The Harlequin is getting close. It's on day 52 and is very frosty. The trichs are all clear but that can change in a heart beat. they say flowering time is 60 to 70 days. Using DLS it could be 7 to 10 days less.

You did miss a good party and ribs. Fun time. This working sucks so I'm thinking retirement is coming soon. Hope your day is going good.

Morning MC I do something similar but I was wondering if the humidity doesn't go down under 65 to 70% what a person can do. Last night it got down to 61% for about a half an hour and I got it jarred back up. I will check it today to see if it see close.

Put a hygrometer inside a paper sack, it should absorb some of the moisture in the air inside....this is a method I learned from cultivator.....a commercial practice in areas of high humidity.

Put a hygrometer inside a paper sack, it should absorb some of the moisture in the air inside....this is a method I learned from cultivator.....a commercial practice in areas of high humidity.

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh thank you MC didn't even give that a thought.

Good Job, Good Job and Good Job another time :circle-of-love:

Happy Tokesday Bee and Mrs. Bee:)

Back
Top Bottom