Sense Amelia's First Pop At Indoor Soil Grow

3 months eh...im gonna make myself a personal challenge to try and grow 2 crops of fast bud which should take around the same 3 months, lets see if i can beat all 6oz =D :rofl:

like some soccer match:) GOALLLLLLLLL

Custard cream never heard of that one hope it's as nice as the real thing smell must be amazing ?
Grows going really well from what I can see on page 1 at the moment!
journals-progress/181470-new-game-first-time.html
any advise will be very useful ..

Custard cream never heard of that one hope it's as nice as the real thing smell must be amazing ?
Grows going really well from what I can see on page 1 at the moment!
journals-progress/181470-new-game-first-time.html
any advise will be very useful ..

Yea, that's part of the reason why I ran with 'em. Had heard naff all about them. So it piqued my curiosity :laughtwo:

I have been looking at your journal actually. Very nice! I will offer you what advice I can, however, absolute noob here. Trust me though, PLENTY of good folks here who knows their stuff ;-) You will be looked after, I was. :blushsmile:

yeah it can take a while...sometimes it feels like we know everyone...but this site it HUGE and has thousands of hits a day...it can take a while. thats why i send in a report, just adds the work to their shortlist and saves them time digging through journals to see whats ready for them to work on. it will probably be in the next few hours or or the next 'day' ugh@ timezones

:love:
GEDC0019141.JPG
:love:

Interesting.... What does his wife thin about that? :rofl:

Sorry my bad.... lol

Back
Top Bottom